Timesplit Dissonance Trap
(Redirected from Timesplit Dissonance Weapon)
The Timesplit Dissonance Trap is a Rift weapon.
|Timesplit Dissonance Trap|
|Power Type: Rift|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power:||3,000||Title Required:||Grand Duke/Grand Duchess|
|Power Bonus:||10%||Cost:||36,400,000 Gold|
50 Clockwork Cog
10 Timesplit Rune
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Assembled here is a monstrous trap of arcing electrical surges, pumping straight from the quantum quartz in the center. When a mouse triggers this trap, it is subjected to an infinite timeline of catch attempts to find one where it is caught. Unfortunately, sometimes the timeline it finds is not your own, giving an alternative reality version of yourself credit for the catch. Hey, at least it's nice to know one of the many versions of you is always catching a mouse!|
It cannot be refunded.
|Riftwalker Set||Riftstalker Set|
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)||
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)|
|The Rift Set Bonuses require the Hunter to own a Rift Base, Weapon, and Charm.|
- Dissonance Dirigible Trap Skin
- Floating Pig Fortress Trap Skin
- Spring Eggsplit Dissonance Trap Skin
- Terrifying Terrorsplit Squash Trap Skin
- Timesplit Celebrator Trap Skin
- Winter Cup Dissonance Trap Skin
- Winter Wasteland Dissonance Trap Skin
- Celestial Dissonance Trap - requires this weapon to purchase
- The list of Weapons, Bases, and Charms with Rift Set Bonuses
History and Trivia
- 31 May 2017: The Timesplit Dissonance Trap was introduced as part of the Bristle Woods Rift release.
- Unknown Date: The Timesplit Dissonance Trap was renamed from Timesplit Dissonance Weapon.