Celestial Dissonance Trap
The Celestial Dissonance Trap is a Rift weapon.
|Celestial Dissonance Trap|
|Power Type: Rift|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||12%||Cost:||13,600,000 Gold|
20 Core of the Eclipse
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|A powerful model replica of the Valour Rift Tower derived from its original blueprints. This replica tower uses the power of the Eclipse Core to recombine itself around the mouse, sending it into its own version of an infinite tower in another dimension.|
- 13,600,000 Gold
- 20 Core of the Eclipse
It requires the Hunter to own the Timesplit Dissonance Trap to purchase.
It cannot be refunded.
The Celestial Dissonance Trap (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Celestial Dissonance Trap Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Celestial Dissonance Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch any mouse using the Celestial Dissonance Trap|
|Celestial Dissonance Trap Parts||1||13,600,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
|Riftwalker Set||Riftstalker Set|
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)||
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)|
|The Rift Set Bonuses require the Hunter to own a Rift Base, Weapon, and Charm.|
- Celestial Layer Cake Trap Skin
- Lunar Celestial Dissonance Skin
- Solar Celestial Dissonance Skin
- Valentine's Celestial Dissonance Trap Skin
- Timesplit Dissonance Trap - required to purchase the Celestial Dissonance Trap
- Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap - crafted using Celestial Dissonance Trap Parts
- The list of Weapons, Bases, and Charms with Rift Set Bonuses
History and Trivia
- 8 November 2019: The Celestial Dissonance Trap was introduced as part of the Valour Rift release.
- 18 August 2020: The Celestial Dissonance Trap became smashable with the introduction of Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap during Ronza's 2020 visit.