Celestial Dissonance Trap
|Celestial Dissonance Trap|
|Power Type: Rift|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||12%||Cost:||13,600,000 gold|
20 Core of the Eclipse
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|A powerful model replica of the Valour Rift Tower derived from its original blueprints. This replica tower uses the power of the Eclipse Core to recombine itself around the mouse, sending it into its own version of an infinite tower in another dimension.|
The Celestial Dissonance Trap can be purchased from the Valour Rift Trapsmith in exchange for 13,600,000 gold and 20 Core of the Eclipse. It requires the hunter to have 1 Timesplit Dissonance Trap but this trap is not consumed upon purchase of the Celestial Dissonance Trap.
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)
|The Rift Set Bonuses require Hunters to own a Rift Base, Weapon or Charm.|
- Celestial Layer Cake Trap Skin
- Solar Celestial Dissonance Skin
- Lunar Celestial Dissonance Skin
- Valentine's Celestial Dissonance Trap Skin
- Timesplit Dissonance Trap - The required trap before being able to buy Celestial Dissonance Trap.
- Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap - The upgraded version of this trap.
- A complete list of Riftwalker Set items can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 8 November 2019: The Celestial Dissonance Trap was introduced as part of the Valour Rift release.