Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap
The Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap is a Rift type weapon that is an upgraded version of the Celestial Dissonance Trap. To equip the Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap, the hunter needs the Title of Archduke/Archduchess and 1,000,000,001 points.
|Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap|
|Power Type: Rift|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||15%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Extremely Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Upgraded with liquid chromium mimetic polyalloy, allowing the trap to rapidly shape shift with near-perfect mimicry of any size tower! Any mouse trapped inside is subjected to an infinitely shifting tower without the need to warp into another dimension!|
The Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients. It cannot be refunded.
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)
|The Rift Set Bonuses require Hunters to own a Rift Base, Weapon or Charm.|
|Formula: Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap|
|Celestial Dissonance Trap Parts||1||13,600,000|
|Chrome Celestial Dissonance Upgrade Kit||1||38,250,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Chrome Celestial Christmas Tree Trap Skin
- Chrome Celestial Star Spire Trap Skin
- Chrome Celestial Spring Basket Trap Skin
- Timesplit Dissonance Trap – basic version
- Celestial Dissonance Trap – version between Timesplit Dissonance Trap and Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap
- A complete list of Rift weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 18 August 2020: The Chrome Celestial Dissonance Trap was introduced as part of the Ronza's Traveling Shoppe 2020 event.