|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice (Great Gnawnian Games)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types apart from Parental||Other Requirements:||None|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Within the Tournament Hall, the mice practice a variety of different competitive sports. Unfortunately for the trampoline team, the allotted space given for their setup lands them right in the middle of some of the more precarious events.
Aside from focusing on their form, they often need to place a lot of effort in evading dangerous projectiles or even Robert, the lone Judo mouse who just really wants someone to practice on.
|Mouse ID#: 399|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Trampoline Mouse is only attracted to Runny Cheese
No Charms are required to attract the Trampoline Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Trampoline Mouse in the following locations:
The Trampoline Mouse drops the following loot:
- Great Gnawnian Games 2016 - 9 - 23 August 2016
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Great Gnawnian Games - 31 July through 13 August 2012
History and Trivia
- 31 July 2012: The Trampoline Mouse was released as part of the Great Gnawnian Games.
- 6 May 2020: The Trampoline Mouse was moved to the Tournament Hall and recategorized as an Indigenous mouse as part of the Great Gnawnian Games mice overhaul.