This is not blank.
Hi! I noticed that you edit the Luck article, and I have a few comments.
1. Why did you remove the first paragraph? It's taken right from the Mousehunt page, and it's pretty standard to have an in-game description first in many articles. Ooh, looks like that in-game description changed slightly, so use the new description instead.
2. It is not necessary to give attribution (dev Dave, dev Jacob, etc.)
3. Please try to avoid providing too much details of hunting strategy in the Luck article. Hunting strategy should be in the appropriate sections of the location pages. This is why I removed the part about "be prepared to miss a lot of Forgotten mice" (and moved it to Acolyte Realm Hunting Strategy. Similarly, that's kind of too much information on hunting in Mousoleum.
4. In the Trap Setups, pick which of these two sentences to keep (they kind of contradict each other):
- Thus the highest possible luck value in-game is 34 Luck, pairing the DeathBot Chrome with one of the two bases.
- Thus the highest possible luck value in-game is 41 Luck, pairing the DeathBot Chrome with either Polar or Dehydration base and the lucky donor's shield.
5. Also, Luck is not a weapon -- since there's a specific meaning of this term, please try to reword that.
Thanks! -- Camomiletea 16:17, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comments. I've made some revisions along these lines. I didn't realize that the part at the top was from the game itself, and it seemed redundant. I have indented it now so it is more distinct. I left the strategy bits because it seems appropriate, even at the risk of duplication, to include that here where it is particularly relevant to the article topic. --Metal 17:16, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- Looks good! -- Camomiletea 18:48, 24 April 2009 (UTC)