Hi! I noticed you are changing the minimum gold amounts for various mice. Please keep in mind that you cannot catch a 0oz Dwarf, so the migold for them is actually 451, not 450. Thanks! -- Camomiletea 21:44, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
where did you hear about this new location ?
Shelder vs. Shelder Turtle
Cheese Effect Sorting
Hi! I noticed you did something to the weapons/bases tables concerning the sorting on the Cheese Effect column... Could you please explain? The current sorting system (before your changes) was outlined here - if you think your way is better, please post there with an explanation, so others know how to maintain it. Thanks! -- Camomiletea 02:45, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thank Camomiletea to raise this issue.
- I upload google spreadsheets  to update and maintain both weapons and bases. There are 4 sheets, Cheese effect, Weapon, Base and My Mouse Tally.
- Cheese effect has values from -5 (Ultimately Stale) to 6 (Über Fresh), please see "cheese effect sheet". Sorting negative number on string format is ambiguous. That's why adding 5 into cheese effect value to make the value >= 0; 0 to 11. To make the string sorting happy, convert the number into 2 digit with landing zero. Multiplying the number by 3, give the figure minimum 00 and max 33. I pick the multiplier 3 because just in case we need to insert manually new "cheese effect", which is not necessary. ie: Ultimate Stale, Semi-Ultimate Stale (new), Very stale.
- This is the reason, how I can make the update that fast :) The spreadsheet idea is to minimize work, time and error. All is done by spreadsheet, invest time on playing MH.
- How to update *weapon statistic*, open weapon sheet, change cell A2 to identify ID# of the base (see base sheet). Copy A32:A119, edit on ==Combined Trap Statistics==, paste and save it.
- How to update *base statistic*, open base sheet, change cell A2 to identify ID# of the weapon (see weapon sheet). Copy A14:A49, edit on ==Combined Trap Statistics==, paste and save it.
- The last sheet is My mouse tally. Update B1:B6 for latest hunter information. Cut and paste from hunter profile, remove some unused information, put the number into spreadsheet D32:D107. Copy G1:G114 and paste it into WIKI.
- Enjoy, Pus 04:04, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- Very interesting. What is the "value" of the current stalest possible effect? (I'm thinking it's 00 based on what you said?) What will happen if a new even staler effect turns up? -- Camomiletea 04:18, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- You are right, currently 00. The range is 0-11 with 2 space in between. If we can put it in the middle, starting 33,36,.....63,66, that will cover the possibilities. Spreadsheets updated. Pus 04:32, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
I saw you added Grandfather into Nerg Plains location. Are you sure about that? People on the forums seem to think he's in Cape Clawed instead. Like the Elder mouse. And the same thing about Aged? -- Camomiletea 18:45, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- I fixed it. People were demanding a fix on the forums :) -- Camomiletea 21:33, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
I've already created a centralized Pepper Plant page, and redirected your page to it. However, I liked your table on Pepper Plants, and I put it on the Cheat Sheet. -- Camomiletea 21:33, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- I like the color :) Pus 23:07, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi Pus, your user page User:Pus/Mice is generating some wanted links in Special:WantedPages. There's a mistake with the template used under your "My Mouse Collection" section. Please make adjustments so that they point to the correct articles, thanks! -- Grexx 05:27, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Tribal base power bonus
WyndStryke 16:35, 27 August 2009 (UTC) Hi, the new page for the tribal base says 18%, but the combined stats tables that you are currently adding says 10%. Which is right?
- 18% is correct. Please update your table. Thanks! -- Camomiletea 16:37, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- my fault, worry. I will fix it a.s.a.p. Pus 16:52, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Festive Comet location
Quick note: we've decided not to include the Festive Comet location in the infobox for "normal" mice -- just the festive mice because it's such a temporary situation. Please don't add any more. Already undid them all once this morning and would rather not have to do it again for all those. Thanks! --17:25, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
Hey thanks for catching the mistake on my undo! Wasn't paying enough attention as the vandalism alert was going off in my head since it was a new user with no edit summary as well as substantial changes lol. Anyways good that you caught the mistake early. Thanks again! -- Grexx 18:38, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
Hint on moving pages
An easy way to move a page is to use the "Move" button at the top, which will create the new page with all of the content of the old one, and automatically redirect the old page to the new. I think this way you also get to keep all of the page history. -- Camomiletea 00:42, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Should I undo everything and use the "Move" button ? Pus 00:52, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Nope, you can't -- once a page exists, you cannot move a page to that same name, even if you blank it or whatever. It's fine for now but good info for future reference. Camomiletea is dead-on with everything she said above, including the page history info, which is the most important part of the Move-vs-New question. No harm done, so don't worry. :-) -- 01:32, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- Good, many thanks for the guidance. Btw, I'm new in Wiki and still learning :) Special page is really interesting though... LOL. Pus 03:01, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Hi Pus, thanks for creating the disambiguation pages, but there's another step beyond redirecting the names. You should also check for what currently links to the page and fix those links. For example, Bear has 13 other pages that link to it, and these should be updated to point directly to Bear Mouse rather than the disambiguation page. To see what pages link to an article, there's a link called "What links here" under the toolbox menu on the left, right above "Related changes". When you click on that at a particular page, you can see all the related pages for that article. -- Grexx 04:03, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks.... I learn something new. Pus 04:24, 24 December 2009 (UTC)