With the dust cleaned off, this jade and gold statue is indescribably beautiful. It represents an ancient period of time in mouse culture, where master sculptors might spend entire years perfecting a single curve of a single statue, chipping out the tiniest piece of jade and polishing for hours and hours and hours.
It's no surprise that the Relic Hunter Mouse is desperate to catch even a glimpse of these artifacts - they represent an incredible wealth of cultural and artistic knowledge.
The Ancient Relic is a collectible and a requirement to have in your inventory to be able to attract the Relic Hunter Mouse. If you successfully catch the Relic Hunter Mouse, they are known to drop the Treasure Map Scroll Case as loot, as well as the Living Garden Scroll Case for hunters that are Baron/Baroness and above. Upon catching the Relic Hunter Mouse, one Ancient Relic is consumed, and removed from your inventory.
Mice that drop the Ancient Relic
These mice are not guaranteed to drop the Ancient Relic every time. The current drop rate percentages can be found in the HornTracker data here: Ancient Relic Tracker.
History and Trivia
- The Ancient relic was introduced into the game on 29 August 2012 with the introduction of the Relic Hunter Mouse.
- Mole Mice used to drop relics at the Windmill, Meadow, and Town of Digby, but this was discontinued with the Gnawnia mice population shift on 19 September 2013.
- Relic Hunter Tracker - Powered by HornTracker, this page displays the current location of the Relic Hunter Mouse.
- Relic Hunter Location Propensity - Powered by tehhowch's MH Toolbox, this page displays how often the Relic Hunter Mouse has visited certain locations.
- Ancient Relic Droprate Tracker - Powered by HornTracker, this page displays the current Ancient Relic drop percentages.