- For other uses of "Gold", see Gold (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
|Cheese:||Standard Cheese||Charm:||Prospector's Charm|
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
Packet of Flour
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Significantly more rare than many other mice, this solid gold mouse is not much stronger than common mice and fetches a handsome reward.|
|Mouse ID#: 87|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Gold Mouse can be attracted using Standard Cheese.
In the Town of Gnawnia location, the Gold Mouse can also be encountered when hunting with Gilded Cheese.
In the Windmill location, the Gold Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Grilled Cheese.
In the Mountain location, the Gold Mouse will not be encountered when hunting with Chedd-Ore Cheese or Abominable Asiago Cheese.
In the Dojo location, the Gold Mouse can also be encountered when hunting with Maki Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Gold Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Gold Mouse in the following locations:
The Gold Mouse drops the following loot:
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Gold Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Gold Mouse, when caught in the Valour region, drops the Valour Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Great Winter Hunt 2015
- Spring Egg Hunt 2015
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday
- Year of the Sheep Festival
- Great Gnawnian Games
- Spring Egg Hunt 2012
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration
- Year of the Dragon Festival
History and Trivia
- The visual appearance of the Gold Mouse bears a resemblance to the Budai figure from Chinese culture.
- 25 January 2011: The Gold Mouse began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Gold Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Wealth Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Gold Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Gold Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Gold Mouse began dropping Packet of Flour at the Windmill.