Mystic Pawn Pincher
The Mystic Pawn Pincher is a Tactical weapon.
|Mystic Pawn Pincher|
|Power Type: Tactical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||20%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|When Mystic Pawns see the glowing energies from this trap, they flock to it, hoping to top up their reserve. The Hunter must then whisper the forbidden words which direct the crane arm, positioning it over the hapless pawn before the allotted time passes. If the spell is said correctly, the runic claw drops down and nabs the Mystic Pawn. Technic Pawn armor is too slippery for the Arcane Crane, making them fall out of the claw before it gets a good grip.|
The Mystic Pawn Pincher can be purchased for 643,750 gold from the Seasonal Garden Trapsmith. It refunds for 77,250 gold at the same location.
- Technic Pawn Pincher - Designed to catch the Technic Pawn in Zugzwang's Tower while avoiding the Mystic Pawn.
- Blackstone Pass Trap - Increased effectiveness against Mystic mice in Zugzwang's Tower.
- Obvious Ambush Trap - Increased effectiveness against Technic mice in Zugzwang's Tower.
- A complete list of Tactical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 26 August 2010: The Mystic Pawn Pincher was released with the introduction of Zugzwang's Tower.