|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:|
Great Gnarled Tree
S.S. Huntington III
Town of Gnawnia
Town of Digby
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|The Nibbler Mouse is the information-gathering mouse that reports back to its fellow mice about the placement of traps, advancement of hunters, and other mouse-worthy news to help them all gain an advantage over the King's forces. This mouse is very hard to catch on a regular basis because its goal is to visit traps multiple times, hoping to gather as much intel as possible (while taking cheese samples for testing) before returning and giving a very informative and enjoyable report to those mice wanting to keep up to date.|
|Mouse ID#: 142|
The Nibbler Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Bazaar, Cape Clawed, Great Gnarled Tree, King's Arms, S.S. Huntington III, Town of Gnawnia, Town of Digby, Training Grounds and Tournament Hall. It is known to occasionally drop an Ancient Relic as loot.
Nibbler mice are especially attracted to SUPER|brie+ cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
History and Trivia
- Nibbler mice were released on 13 January 2009. They were released as a thank you to the MouseHunt community. It takes its name from The Nibbler, formerly the MouseHunt newspaper.
- They dropped Rockforth cheese in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during her October 2009 visit. The loot drop contained between 4 and 20 pieces of Rockforth.
- Nibbler mice first appeared in Cape Clawed on 2 September 2009, were temporarily removed from this location in June-July 2010 and reappeared in August 2010.
- For a time, Nibblers were available in the Harbour and Lagoon but are no longer in those locations. Instead they were added to Bazaar and S.S. Huntington III locations.
- On 4 March 2011, Nibbler mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Nibbler mice began dropping a bonus Nibbler Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- Nibbler mice began dropping Ancient Relic as loot on 29 August 2012.