The Haunted Manor Trap
|The Haunted Manor Trap|
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Legend has it that this was once a lavish home for sinister mice who eventually met a tragic end. It is believed that their dark spirits remain trapped within these walls for all eternity. These poltergeists now spend their cursed afterlife luring in others of their kind so that they may have company to share in their torment.
Hunters have been telling this ghost story around the campfire for years but no one really knows if there is any truth to it and anyone who has ever gone in to find out has never come out again. Most hunters are content to just let the trap do its job without asking too many questions.
Good luck finding a way out if you happen to get caught inside! You may come for a night, but you'll stay forever!
This trap has a rare chance to drop a Spooky Charm when a mouse is caught!
The The Haunted Manor Trap is a Limited Edition weapon and can no only be acquired by Hunters during the Halloween 2020 event. It was not sold by any Trapsmith. It could only be obtained by collecting 800 Spooky Ship Parts during the 2020 Halloween event.
- The The Haunted Manor Trap has a rare chance to drop a spooky charm when a mouse is caught.
- Haunted Estate Set: When combined with the Condemned Base, the usual Spooky Charm that can drop will be replaced by a Super Spooky Charm when one drops.
- Spooky Bonus: The The Haunted Manor Trap acquires a 20% Power Bonus when armed with a Spooky Charm variant.
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Halloween Weapons can be found here.
- The Sugar Shack Trap Skin - Limited Edition
History and Trivia
- 15 October 2020: The The Haunted Manor Trap was released as part of the Halloween 2020 event.