Frosty Snow Mouse
- "Frosty" redirects here. For more uses, see Frosty Metal.
|Frosty Snow Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Points:||600||Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|The mouse on top of this little arrangement is the architect of a rather ingenious pyramid scheme. You see, he managed to convince the other two that if they agreed to roll themselves into the bigger snowballs at the bottom of the snowman, they would receive a commission of cheese in a matter of four to six weeks. Of course, there wasn't really any cheese. . . only a carrot, and there's only room for one carrot on a snowman.|
Frosty Snow mice have been found to be especially attracted to SUPER|brie+ cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
History and Trivia
- Frosty Snow mice were released in the Festive Comet on 22 December 2009 as part of The Great Winter Hunt '09, along with Toy and Frozen mice.
- On 24 December 2009, they appeared in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe along with Frozen mice.
- On 5 January 2010, they appeared in the Mountain.
- On 24 November 2010, Frosty Snow mice reappeared again in the Festive Comet for The Great Winter Hunt 2010 event.
- On 7 December 2011, they could be found at the Festive Comet during the Great Winter Hunt 2011. They were known to drop Festive Feta as loot in this location.
- On 23 January 2012, they could be found in the Year of the Dragon Festival location where they could be attracted if Firecracker Charms were armed.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux and 8 Souvenirs as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- On 30 January 2014, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Horse Festival event, dropping Cruise Bux and 9 Miniatures as loot.