Chocolate Bar Base
The Chocolate Bar Base is base made available during the Spring Egg Hunt 2021 event.
|Chocolate Bar Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Power Bonus:||10%||Cost:||100 Chocolatonium|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This base was created from a single piece of pure, molten Chocolatonium! Such a powerful and unstable substance can only be controlled and forged by a Master Chocolatier and as such, the only way to attain one is from Lady Laura herself as a reward for returning her precious Chocolatonium. This base is extremely rich and very difficult to eat but that won't stop the mice from trying!
A single piece of Chocolatonium this large has the benefit of attracting the most chocolate-obsessed mice that are carrying the highest quantities of Chocolatonium during the Spring Egg Hunt.
This remarkable and delicious creation also occasionally provides a unique advantage to Eggstra Charms and Eggstra Charge Charms. Whenever either charm is paired with this base, there is a chance that any duplicated egg will duplicate again, providing THREE eggs instead of two!
The Chocolate Bar Base could be obtained during the Spring Egg Hunt 2021 event.
- When armed with Eggstra Charm or Eggstra Charge Charm, there is a chance that the eggs that can be doubled would be tripled.
- When armed with Dark Chocolate Charm, the charm received 20% Power Bonus
- A complete list of Spring Egg Hunt Bases can be found here.
- A complete list of All Bases can be found here.
- Eggstra Charm - Occasionally triples the eggs dropped.
- Eggstra Charge Charm - Occasionally triples the eggs dropped.
- Dark Chocolate Charm - Charm receives 20% Power Bonus when armed with this base
History and Trivia
- 30 March 2021: The Chocolate Bar Base was introduced with the start of the Spring Egg Hunt 2021 event and was obtained by unlocking the first shelf in the Chocolate Shop of Lady Laura.