(Redirected from Combat)
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|This cheese is specially prepared Swiss mounted on combat dummies and adorned with a target. Masters of the Cheese Fang often use this apparatus to teach students combat techniques as well as help decrease their mental weakness to cheese. Be warned! Should a Master of the Cheese Fang see a hunter using a chunk of this as bait it will surely cause them to challenge the hunter to defend the honor of the school.|
Obtaining Combat Cheese
Combat Cheese can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Combat Cheese - 3 Piece Recipe
Hunters must reach the rank of Grandmaster before they can use this recipe.
|Formula: Combat Cheese (3 pieces)|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture 3 Student of the Cheese Fang mice|
|Token of the Cheese Fang||3||N/A|
|Curds and Whey||5||12
|Total||330 gold||Cost Per Piece: 110 gold|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Using Combat Cheese
- Combat Cheese is required to attract the Master of the Cheese Fang Mouse.
- Glutter Cheese - Required to attract the Master of the Cheese Belt.
- Susheese Cheese - Required to attract the Master of the Cheese Claw.
- Token of the Cheese Fang - Required for crafting Combat Cheese.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Combat Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 26 November 2008: Combat Cheese was released with the introduction of Crafting.