Deep Freeze Base
The Deep Freeze Base has special effects in the Iceberg location.
|Deep Freeze Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Uber Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Sitting at a full -100 degrees Celsius, this base is dangerous to handle and requires protective gear even to arm cheese safely. Given the extreme cold, it can destabilize most traps, severely impairing their effectiveness. However, certain traps in a certain area may in fact benefit from the intense cold it emits, even perhaps using it as a stabilizing agent at a critical point.|
The Deep Freeze Base is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Deep Freeze Base|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture an Icewing Mouse|
|Deep Freeze Base Blueprints||1||N/A|
|Bead of Slumber||1||2,000|
|Bottled Cold Fusion||6||N/A|
|Tiny Platinum Bar||6||60,000
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 14 June 2012: The Deep Freeze Base was introduced, but the recipe was not known.
- 18 June 2012: The recipe for crafting the Deep Freeze Base was revealed.