Iceberg Boiler Base
|Iceberg Boiler Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This base utilizes cutting-edge Steam Laser technology to boil solid ice in mere seconds. The design was introduced by Ronza as a powerful and efficient way to conquer the Iceberg!
No longer will you need to worry about switching bases while digging to defeat Icewing. This is a "one base fits all" solution to your previous multi-base problem!
The Iceberg Boiler Base can be purchased from the Slushy Shoreline and Iceberg Trapsmith for 500,000 gold. It requires the hunter to own Magnet Base, Spiked Base, Remote Detonator Base, Hearthstone Base, and Deep Freeze Base to purchase. It cannot be refunded.
- It increases the attraction rate of the Tunnel Rats mice the same way it does when the Magnet Base is armed (in all phases, but most noticeable in Treacherous Tunnels).
- It prevents being pushed back by the Brute mice the same way it does when the Spiked Base is armed (in Brutal Bulwarks, Bombing Run, and Mad Depths).
- Upon capturing Bomb Squad mice, you will be propelled 20 feet forward the same way it does when the Remote Detonator Base is armed at Bombing Run.
- It repels Zealot mice at Mad Depths the same way it does when the Hearthstone Base is armed at Mad Depths.
- Just like the Deep Freeze Base, it can unlock Hidden Depths and receives a bonus 665 power and 9 luck after the hunter has reached the depth of 1800ft in the Iceberg.
- Magnet Base
- Spiked Base
- Remote Detonator Base
- Hearthstone Base
- Deep Freeze Base
- Ultimate Iceberg Base
History and Trivia
- 27 July 2021: The Iceberg Boiler Base was introduced in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe 2021. For the duration of Ronza's visit, it has no prior requirement.
- 17 August 2021: After Ronza departed, all 5 Iceberg Bases were added as requirements to purchase the Iceberg Boiler Base. The note "This base is currently available for a limited time with no additional base requirements! After Ronza leaves, it will still be available from the Slushy Shoreline and Iceberg Trapsmiths but you'll need to own all previous Iceberg bases in order to buy it." was omitted from its description.