- "Spiked" redirects here. For other uses, see 500 Pound Spiked Crusher.
The Spiked Base has special effects in the Iceberg location.
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Brute mice rely on raw force to keep hunters from progressing. And how do you deal with an unstoppable force? With an immovable object!|
When Brute mice try to knock a hunter back with a powerful blow, this spiky, saw-toothed plank drives itself firmly into the ground, preventing any backwards movement.
The Spiked Base is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Spiked Base|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch any of the following: |
|Spiked Base Blueprints||1||97,500|
|Bottled Cold Fusion||6||N/A|
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 24 May 2012: The Spiked Base was introduced with the release of the Iceberg location.