Festive Anchor Charm
|Festive Anchor Charm|
|Categories: Balacks Cove, Great Winter Hunt, Sunken City|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||4%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|An anchor charm for the Great Winter Hunt! Use this charm while collecting gifts in your sleigh to slow down in certain zones.
The anchor also prevents being washed out of Balack's Cove when capturing a Riptide Mouse and reduces your movement speed underwater when armed during a dive at the Sunken City.
Obtaining and Using Festive Anchor Charms
The Festive Anchor Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can be obtained as loot from mice at the Great Winter Hunt 2016 event location. It is also found as a reward in Naughty 2016 Treasure Chests and Nice 2016 Treasure Chests. Hunters are able to transfer their supplies of the Festive Anchor Charm using the Give To Friends option and may sell them on the Marketplace.
- Balack's Cove - Medium or High Tide
- The hunter's progress slows to 10 meters per hunt instead of the usual 30 meters per catch, allowing a hunter to stay in a zone for a longer time. This can be used to take advantage of zones with better loot.
- While on the ground, the hunter's progress slows to 10 meters per hunt instead of the usual 30 meters per catch, allowing a hunter to stay in a zone for a longer time. This can be used to take advantage of zones with better loot.
- Attracts the Snowflake Mouse
- A complete list of Balack's Cove Charms can be found here.
- A complete list of Sunken City Charms can be found here.
- A complete list of Great Winter Hunt Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 13 December 2016: The Festive Anchor Charm was introduced as part of the Great Winter Hunt 2016 event.