|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Cost:||1,344,340 gold|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This RhinoBot, painted up for our loyal hunters, lets you hunt mice with sub-zero flare! Don't let the cute matching hat and scarf fool you, those frozen fists mean business!|
The Icy RhinoBot is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Blueprint skins are applied to the weapon by crafting it with the smashed trap parts. Unlike removable trap skins, the process is irreversible and the trap cannot be used to complete a few specific tasks in Library Assignments. Weapons with blueprint skins appear on the Hunter's Profile as a different item from their original counterparts and cannot be smashed with the Hunter's Hammer.
|Formula: Icy RhinoBot|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the RhinoBot trap|
|Icy RhinoBot Blueprint||1||N/A|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- RhinoBot – Source of RhinoBot Parts for crafting the Icy RhinoBot.
- A complete list of RhinoBot weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Physical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 24 November 2010: The Icy RhinoBot was introduced as part of the Great Winter Hunt 2010 the skin was made available via Donations.
- 23 March 2011: The Icy RhinoBot became possible to smash for a limited time as the following announcement was made:
- News from the Kings Scientists
- Although no trapsmith has found a solvent powerful enough to remove a trap skin before, the scientists of Digby have been able to create a very small amount of magical solvent that will last for a limited time.
- This magical solvent will allow the Icy RhinoBot skin to be removed.
- We estimate the solvent will last around 2 weeks. All hunters who own an Icy Rhinobot have had their hunters hammers coated with the magical solvent.
- Once this magical solvent evaporates the Icy RhinoBot will no longer be smashable.
- 23 September 2011: The trap skin system was overhauled and the Icy RhinoBot Skin was changed to the Icy RhinoBot Blueprint.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the Icy RhinoBot was lowered from 16,000,000 to 4,000,000.