Infinite Labyrinth Trap
|Infinite Labyrinth Trap|
|Power Type: Forgotten|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Expanding upon the previous principles of the Endless Labyrinth trap, this infinite beauty is quite a marvel indeed! The central core transports mice into a maze of infinite possibility. Each plate contains a miniverse of endless mazes that is in constant orbit around the central maze command core. As each plate passes through the core, they are reassembled with new passageways, completely reconfiguring the endless combinations.|
The result is an infinite series of endless mazes with infinitely-changing configurations. If a mouse somehow impossibly manages to escape from one of the mazes, they simply pass into another section of a recently reconfigured maze plate. Truly maddening.
The Infinite Labyrinth Trap is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients:
|Formula: Infinite Labyrinth Trap|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch 15 Manaforge Smith mice|
|Endless Labyrinth Trap Parts||1||6,980,000|
|Tech Power Core||225||N/A|
|Tiny Platinum Bar||30||60,000
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Endless Labyrinth – Initial trap that must be smashed and upgraded.
- A complete list of Forgotten weapons can be found here.
- Infinite Birthday Party Trap Skin
- Infinite Laser Trap Skin
- Infinite Winter Wreath Trap Skin
- Lavish Infinite Labyrinth Skin
- Mandarin Citrus Labyrinth Trap Skin
- Puzzle Box Infinite Labyrinth Skin
History and Trivia
- 9 September 2015: The Infinite Labyrinth was introduced as part of the Hollow Heights release.