(Redirected from Rhinobot)
- For other uses, see RhinoBot (disambiguation).
|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Cost:||940,000 gold|
12 Stale SUPER|brie+
1 Rhino Horn
1 Digby DrillBot
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Stale SUPER|brie+ has been found to be a harder substance than that of diamond, a property that the mighty RhinoBot puts to good use. Describing the power of this massive instrument of mouse destruction is simple: whatever it hits, it destroys.|
It cannot be refunded.
The RhinoBot (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from RhinoBot Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild RhinoBot|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the RhinoBot|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Digby DrillBot
- Sandstorm MonstroBot – Requires RhinoBot Parts for crafting.
- A complete list of RhinoBot weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Physical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 23 July 2009: The first RhinoBot was crafted.
- 27 August 2009: The RhinoBot's power was increased by 200 and its luck by 2.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the RhinoBot was lowered from 16,000,000 to 4,000,000.
- 22 March 2022: The RhinoBot became available in some Trapsmith with the Shops Infrastructure Overhaul update.
- 22 March 2022: The RhinoBot got its stats changed:
- Power: 4,950 -> 5,000