(Redirected from Rhinobot)
- For other uses, see RhinoBot (disambiguation).
The RhinoBot is a Physical type weapon.
|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Cost:||940,000 Gold|
12 Stale SUPER|brie+
1 Rhino Horn
1 Digby DrillBot
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Stale SUPER|brie+ has been found to be a harder substance than that of diamond, a property that the mighty RhinoBot puts to good use. Describing the power of this massive instrument of mouse destruction is simple: whatever it hits, it destroys.|
The RhinoBot can be purchased from Trapsmith in Cape Clawed and Derr Dunes for:
- 940,000 Gold
- 12 Stale SUPER|brie+
- 1 Rhino Horn
- 1 Digby DrillBot
It cannot be refunded.
The RhinoBot (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from RhinoBot Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild RhinoBot|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the RhinoBot|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Smashing this weapon with the Hunter's Hammer yields RhinoBot Parts.
- Digby DrillBot - part of the cost to purchase this weapon
- Icy RhinoBot - use RhinoBot Parts to craft
- Enraged RhinoBot - has this weapon as part of the cost
- Sandstorm MonstroBot - has this weapon as part of the cost
- The list of all Physical weapons
History and Trivia
- 23 July 2009: The first RhinoBot was crafted.
- 27 August 2009: The RhinoBot's power was increased by 200 and its luck by 2.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the RhinoBot was lowered from 16,000,000 to 4,000,000.
- 22 March 2022: The Shops Infrastructure Overhaul update:
- The RhinoBot was made available in some Trapsmith.
- The RhinoBot had its stats updated:
- Power: 4,950 -> 5,000