Rift Snowball Charm
The Rift Snowball Charm is part of the Riftwalker Set
|Rift Snowball Charm|
|Category: Great Winter Hunt|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||1%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Molded from the frostiest of snow and forged in tears of joy!
All types of Rift Snowball Charms interact with all festive Winter Hunt traps by giving them a Power Bonus!
When a used Rift Snowball Charm pops off the trap, there is a chance that it can pick up momentum and roll up into a Rift Super Snowball Charm!
The Rift Snowball Charm is possible loot when the Rift Glacier Gatler is used.
- Gift of the Day
- Obtained as a result from hunting with an Unstable Charm
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)
|The Rift Set Bonuses require Hunters to own a Rift Base, Weapon or Charm.|
- 20% Power Bonus when armed with Rift Snowball Charms.
- Glacier Gatler - Using this weapon causes mice to drop Snowball Charms as loot and gains a 20% power bonus when armed with Snowball Charms.
- A complete list of Festive Weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 10 December 2019: The Rift Snowball Charm was introduced when the Great Winter Hunt 2019 began.