|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|What's better than one Ice Blaster? SEVEN! Additional barrels increase the rate of fire and spread of the base unit dramatically! The addition of an Oasis Bead allows the hopper to be increased in size and drastically speeds up the ice creation process eliminating the need for the moisture vaporator! Improved ability to absorb joy, increasing the chance to create snowball charms! Finally, with the addition of living shards, it now possesses a resonation targeting module for increased target tracking and precision!
"Hasta la vista, Mousey."
The Glacier Gatler is a Limited Edition weapon and can no longer be acquired by Hunters. It is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Glacier Gatler|
|Ice Blaster Parts||1||189,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- Ice Blaster - Source of Ice Blaster Parts for crafting the Glacier Gatler.
- A complete list of Hydro weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Festive Weapons can be found here.
- Snowball Charm - Created by the Ice Blaster or Glacier Gatler.. Provide a 20% Power Bonus when armed with the Glacier Gatler.
History and Trivia
- 10 December 2013: The Glacier Gatler was released as part of the Great Winter Snowball Fight event.