Rift Super Vacuum Charm
The Rift Super Vacuum Charm is part of the Riftwalker Set.
|Rift Super Vacuum Charm|
|Category: Rift Power|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This charm behaves exactly like the Rift Vacuum Charm but is much more efficient at compressing mist and generating additional Calcified Rift Mist.
Along with its power buff, any time a mouse drops Calcified Rift Mist with this charm armed, an extra piece will be created!
CAUTION: This charm may violently react with matter from our dimension, including with hunter hands! In order to safely handle this charm, a hunter must first obtain the protection of a Null Gauntlet.
Note: Despite the description of the item, Null Gauntlet is not required for arming Rift Super Vacuum Charm (which may be obtained without Charm Shoppe) and taking advantage of the Riftwalker Set or Riftstalker Set bonus.
The Rift Super Vacuum Charm can be bought for 1,750 gold at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe. It cannot be refunded.
- Shade of the Eclipse and The Total Eclipse in Valour Rift
- Absolute Acolyte in Bristle Woods Rift
- Season 5 Treasure Chest onwards
- Golden Jade Treasure Chests
- Terrifying Halloween Treasure Chests
- Unstable Broom
- Give To Friends
|Riftwalker Set||Riftstalker Set|
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)||
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)|
|The Rift Set Bonuses require the Hunter to own a Rift Base, Weapon, and Charm.|
- Rift Plane
- The Rift Super Vacuum Charm slowly collapsed into itself with a powerful force, compressing mist in the air into an extra Calcified Rift Mist!
- Rift Vacuum Charm - also adds Calcified Rift Mist to mouse loot pool
- The list of Weapons, Bases, and Charms with Rift Set Bonuses
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2015: The Rift Super Vacuum Charm was introduced during Ronza's 2015 visit.
- 16 March 2021: The item name was changed from Super Rift Vacuum Charm to Rift Super Vacuum Charm.