S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber
|S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber|
|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||15%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|The Superior Unending Pollution Eradicating Reactor Soap Dispensing Pollution Disposal Unit, also known as the S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber, is the next level of clean. An over-clocked, over-pressurized Pressure-MASTER™ 6500 blasts mice so hard that dirt comes off of places that they didn't even know were dirty! The extra-clean cleaning* gets the Crude Pollutinum residue that those other leading traps leave behind.
Using this trap in the Toxic Spill while not actively refining Crude Pollutinum helps hunters find more Crude Pollutinum by collecting trace amounts of it from mice and dispensing a full glob of it into the hunter's refining barrel.
Using this trap while refining Crude Pollutinum at the Toxic Spill will activate its super-scrubbing mode and refine an additional unit of Crude Pollutinum with each mouse a hunter catches!
The S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
- Arming the S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber adds 1 Crude Pollutinum upon each successful catch in the Toxic Spill (as long as the Waste Barrels are not full) and creates the following Journal entry:
- Your S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber scrubbed the mouse clean and found 1 Crude Pollutinum!
- Scum Scrubber – Initial trap that must be smashed and upgraded.
- A complete list of Hydro weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 28 October 2015: The S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber was introduced as part of the Toxic Spill overhaul.
- 7 November 2015: The first S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber was crafted.