The Soul Harvester is a Limited Edition Shadow type weapon.
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This Soul Catcher has been adorned with platinum-plated metamorphic limbs specially tuned for hunting during the Fall season in Zugzwang's Seasonal Garden. The Soulstone has been amplified through the use of Onyx Stones and Living Shards to further improve the trap's ability to capture mice.|
Blowing winds aide the many limbs of this trap to better entangle mice, giving the trap a luck bonus in Fall, along with its bonus in the Haunted Terrortories.
The Soul Harvester is a Limited Edition weapon and can no longer be acquired by Hunters. It was not sold by any Trapsmith. It could only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Soul Harvester|
|Soul Catcher Parts||1||190,000|
|Tiny Platinum Bar||12||60,000
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Halloween Event Location
- The Soul Harvester provides an additional 10 Luck.
- The Soul Harvester provides an additional 10 Luck during Fall.
- Sandcastle Shard Trap - Special effect in the Seasonal Garden
- Soul Catcher - Source of Soul Catcher Parts for crafting. Same
- Terrifying Spider Trap - Has the same Halloween event Luck bonus, as well as special effects in the Seasonal Garden.
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 15 October 2011: The Soul Harvester was painted live during a 'Saturday Special' painting session. Ideas and suggestions were provided by the audience at the time of painting.
- 19 October 2011: The Soul Harvester was introduced at the start of the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.