Steam Laser Mk. I
|Steam Laser Mk. I|
|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Like a fog machine mixed with a laser lightshow, the Steam Laser Mark I is both effective and awesome. Even mice not directly struck by the Steam Laser Mark I's beam stop in their tracks, engrossed in the incredible lightshow before them.|
This combination of hot and hydro works especially well on the Slushy Shoreline and in the Iceberg.
It can be refunded at the same locations for 62,100 gold.
The Steam Laser Mk. I (if unintentionally smashed) can be reassembled from Steam Laser Mk. I Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Steam Laser Mk. I|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the Steam Laser Mk. I|
|Steam Laser Mk. I Parts||1||345,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- A complete list of Iceberg Weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Hydro weapons can be found here.
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 14 May 2012: The Steam Laser Mk. I was introduced.