Super Luck Charm
(Redirected from Super Luck)
|Super Luck Charm|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Radiating with sheer lucky awesomeness, this lucky charm provides a +3 luck bonus each hunt.|
- The Super Luck Charm can be bought at the Muridae Market, Fungal Cavern, Labyrinth, Zokor, Moussu Picchu, Gnawnia Rift, Burroughs Rift, and Whisker Woods Rift Charm Shoppes for 1,250 gold. It can be refunded for 375 gold at the same location.
- The Super Luck Charm can be dropped as loot by a Warmonger Mouse if it is caught whilst a Monger Charm is armed.
- It can also be obtained while hunting with Unstable Charms.
- 30 of these charms are found in a Lucky Hunting Kit.
- Loot from mice in Magma Flow zone in Sunken City
- In addition to normal hunting, the Super Luck Charm can be converted to Rift Super Luck Charm using Riftifier Potion.
- Shamrock Charm - Identical stats to the Super Luck Charm.
- Luck Charm
- Extreme Luck Charm
- Ultimate Luck Charm
- Rift Super Luck Charm
History and Trivia
- 19 April 2011: The Super Luck Charm was introduced during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event. It could be claimed from hunters who published the news of finding the Antique Golden Egg.
- 2 June 2011: The Super Luck Charm was made available for purchase with the release of Muridae Market.
- During the Year of the Dragon Festival, the Super Luck Charm was also available as loot from the Calligraphy mouse.
- Lucky mice sometimes dropped Super Luck Charms as loot in the third Bonus Luck Weekend held in July 2012.