Throughout this site you'll find information normally discovered through gameplay. If you prefer to discover everything on your own, this site may affect your enjoyment of the game.
Welcome to the MouseHunt Wiki, where users contribute their knowledge of the MouseHunt world for the benefit of the community.
MouseHunt is a popular game in which players, referred to as hunters, catch mice with a variety of traps and cheeses in order to earn experience points and virtual gold through passive gameplay. From time to time the developers add new locations and mice as well as sponsor thousands of dollars for periodic giveaways and tournaments. MouseHunt was developed by HitGrab Inc. as a Facebook application and released to a small group for beta testing in early 2008. On 7 March 2008, MouseHunt was officially released to the general public. Just nine months later, MouseHunt earned its creators a $250,000 development grant from Facebook and the game continues to grow in popularity.
This wiki exists to inform and to educate the community of MouseHunters and those who have an interest in the MouseHunt world and its intricacies.
If you have suggestions for improvements to the wiki, spot an error, or can fill in missing information, please post a note in either the Official Wiki Suggestion Thread or Discord Wiki Suggestion Channel.
Big Jaq's Spice Shack
23 July 2019
Queso Kegs, Blooming Spice Plants, and Leaf Exchange!
Jaqueline the Spice Merchant Visits Queso Canyon
The traveling spice merchant Jaqueline, or "Big Jaq" as she's known to friends, has setup her Spice Shack in the Queso Canyon. Visit any General Store in the areas of the Queso Canyon region to visit her popup shop where all sorts of spicy deals are available.
While Big Jaq is visiting, there are also some new unique loot drops to find! Boost your Bland Queso collection by recovering Kegs of Bland Queso from mice throughout the Queso Canyon region.
Kegs of Bland Queso
Big Jaq's Bland Queso Kegs have been stolen! Catch mice in Queso Canyon for a chance to get a cheesy reward. The Kegs come in three sizes and you can use Wild Tonic to shake loose double the kegs when mice drop them!
- 250 Bland Queso
- 500 Bland Queso
- 1,500 Bland Queso
- DOUBLE keg drops with Wild Tonic!
These Kegs of Queso can be collected anywhere in the region, including Queso Geyser! The kegs are fortunately heat-resistant and buoyant enough to safetly float in the liquid hot queso at the geyser. As a result, the kegs will appear as loot drops directly from mice and not in nests.
Spice Leaf Exchange
Big Jaq offers a Spice Leaf Exchange allowing you to trade Nachore or various types of Spice Leaves along with 1 Magic Essence for a higher tier of spice.
- 10 Nachore + 1 Magic Essence
- 2 Mild Leaves + 1 Magic Essence
- 3 Medium Leaves + 1 Magic Essence
- 5 Hot Leaves + 1 Magic Essence
- Exchange leaves using Magic Essence!
Blooming Spice Plants
Make sure to tap open the Queso Kegs as you find them to add to your inventory of Bland Queso. Visit Big Jaq's Spice Shack where you can fertilize the Bland Queso into a Blooming Spice Plant of varying size and heat.
- Small Blooming Spice Plant
- When harvested, you are guaranteed to find Mild Spice Leaves. This blooming spice plant also contains a handful of either Medium or Hot Spice Leaves.
- Medium Blooming Spice Plant
- When harvested, you are guaranteed to find Mild and Medium Spice Leaves. This blooming spice plant also contains a handful of either Hot or Flamin' Spice Leaves.
- Large Blooming Spice Plant
- When harvested, you are guaranteed to find Mild, Medium, and Hot Spice Leaves. This blooming spice plant also contains a handful of Flamin' Spice Leaves, or, more rarely, Ember Roots or Ember Stones.
- Pick up Wild Tonic to fertilize Bland Queso into Blooming Spice Plants!
Big Jaq's Big Bundle
Visit the Premium Shop to pick up a special one-time deal on some very spicy hunting supplies. Pick up Big Jaq's Big Bundle to receive 250 Magic Essence, 500 Wild Tonic, 50,000 Bland Queso, and 5 Large Blooming Spice Plants.
This special offer has a limit of one per hunter and is only available until Big Jaq leaves on August 6.
-- Dave Vanderburg
Recent changes · New pages · Wanted pages · All pages
Frequently Asked Questions · Commonly Asked Questions · Administrators (list)
Child Online Safety · Netiquette · Terms of Service