- 1 2020
- 2 2019
- 3 2018
- 4 2017
- 5 2016
- 6 2015
- 7 2014
- 8 2013
- 9 2012
- 10 2011
- 11 2010
- 12 2009
- 13 2008
The Timeline article keeps track of the various game elements that have been introduced into the world of MouseHunt over time, allowing players a glimpse of how things have progressed since the game was launched.
- 28: A King's Giveaway has started with the release of additional Prize Mice.
- 29: Big Jaq's Spice Shack Event (2020) begins, to run until 14 July.
- 6: The Great Gnawnian Games mice were moved to the Tournament Hall, the mice moved from the Event Mice category to Indigenous Mice Category.
- 8: The Spring Egg Hunt 2020 began to run for 4 weeks. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
- 17 new Eggs: 20K Golden Egg, Cork Egg, Bard Floor Egg, Dust Floor Egg, Geyser Egg, Kalor'ignis Egg, Magic Floor Egg, Melee Floor Egg, Noble Floor Egg, Puppet Floor Egg, Thief Floor Egg, Elixir Egg, Pressurized Egg, Tower Secret Egg, Tower Sigil Egg, Super Siphon Egg and Tower Umbra Egg.
- 5 new Trap Skins: Spring Easter Basket ACRONYM Trap Skin, Rose Gold MonstroBunny Trap Skin, Hard Chocolate Prison Core Trap Skin, Infinite Easter Trap Skin and School of Bunnies Trap Skin
- 25: The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2020 stopped pumping. The mice stopped dropping any factory parts or Coggy Colby.The mice were still available until 1 April for hunters to finish off Birthday treasure maps.
- 19: The St. Patrick's Day Lucky Event comes to an end and the Lucky Mouse goes back into hiding.
- 17: The St. Patrick's Day Lucky Event starts. Lucky Mouse is released in the The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2020 and various other locations. It also provides +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom.
- 3: The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2020 opened to celebrate MouseHunt's Twelfth Birthday.
- 1 new Mice: Fete Fromager
- 1 new Base: Birthday Confetti Cake Base
- 1 new Weapon: Queso Factory Trap
- 3 new Charms: Extreme Party Charm, Super Party Charm and Ultimate Party Charm
- 1 new Theme: Party Charm Journal Theme
- 4 new Treasure Chests: 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest, Rare 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest and Rare Gilded 2020 Birthday Treasure Chest
- 1 new Trap Skin: Celestial Layer Cake Trap Skin
- 2 new Gift Baskets: SUPER|brie+ Factory Gift Basket and SUPER|brie+ Factory Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Protect the SUPER|brie+ Factory AGAIN!
- 19 The Valentine's Day 2020 event ended.
- 11 The Valentine's Day 2020 event began. Valentine's Day Mice can be encountered throughout the Kingdom using the Prize mice/Relic Hunter bonus hunt system.
- 28: The Lunar New Year 2020 event ends.
- 14: The Lunar New Year 2020 event begins. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 1 new Mice: Costumed Rat
- 1 new Base: Rat Jade Base
- 1 new Special Rat Lunar Lantern
- 2 new Skins: Blazing Jade Lantern Trap Skin and Slippery Rat Slide Trap Skin
- 1 new Theme: Lunar New Year of the Rat Journal Theme
- 1 new Collectible: Rat Mask Collectible
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Year of the Rat Gift Basket, Year of the Rat Large Supply Kit, Year of the Rat Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2020
- 14: The Frozen Vacant Lot closes
- 8: The Great Winter Hunt 2019 event ends. The Frozen Vacant Lot with open Shoppes remains until 14 January.
- 27: New Year's Celebrations kicked off
- 10: The Great Winter Hunt 2019 event began.
- 1 new Mouse: Shorts-All-Year
- 2 new Bases: Desert Heater Base and Treasure Seeker Base
- 2 new Weapons: Father Winter's Timepiece Trap and Rift Glacier Gatler
- 4 new Charms: Rift Snowball Charm, Rift Super Snowball Charm, Rift Extreme Snowball Charm and Rift Ultimate Snowball Charm
- 5 new Specials: Festive Ornamental Shorts, Festive Snow Shorts, Festive Toy Shorts, Festive Sport Shorts and Plain Shorts
- 2 new Treasure Chests: Naughty 2019 Treasure Chest and Rare Naughty 2019 Treasure Chest
- 1 new Collectible: Snowy Journal Theme
- 3 new Trap Skins: Chrome Santa Sphynx Trap Skin, Winter Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes Trap Skin and Winter Queso Fount Trap Skin
- 1 new Gift Basket: XL Winter Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Defeat the Shorts-All-Year Mouse
- 3: Changes have been made to the claim limit of the Tournament Prizes.
- 27: The Advent Calendar returns in anticipation of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 6: Halloween 2019 ended with the arrival of Season 7 of the Relic Hunter Treasure Maps and rewards for these maps were adjusted to include more charms and fewer orbs, among other adjustments:
- 28: The Valour Rift Balance Patch is applied with the addition of 1 new item in the Valour Rift General Store
- 22: The Halloween 2019 Event, Spooky Schnooner's Revenge, begins with the invasion of a Grand Ghostship and the following items were introduced:
- 1 new Base: Hallowed Ground Base
- 1 new Weapon: Cemetery Gate Grappler
- 1 new Charm: Rift Spooky Charm
- 1 new Special: Spooky Ship Parts
- 1 new Collectibles: Happy Halloween Journal Theme
- 1 new Gift Basket: Spooky Reward Box
- 2 new Trap Skins: Pearly Gate Grappler Trap Skin and Terrifying Terrorsplit Squash Trap Skin
- 1 new Adventure: Bring Down the Grand Ghostship
- 8: The Valour Rift is opened and the following mice and items were added:
- 26 Valour Rift:One-Mouse Band, Champion Danseuse, Withered Remains, Arch Champion Necromancer, Shade of the Eclipse, Timid Explorer, Elixir Maker, The Total Eclipse, Unwavering Adventurer, Lumi-lancer, Berzerker, Mouse of Elements, Magic Champion, Martial, Praetorian Champion, Bulwark of Ascent, Cursed Crusader, Fallen Champion Footman, Soldier of the Shade, Possessed Armaments, Prestigious Adventurer, Puppetto, Puppet Champion, Terrified Adventurer, Cutpurse and Champion Thief
- 1 new Base: Prestige Base
- 1 new Weapon: Celestial Dissonance Trap
- 1 new Bait: Gauntlet String Cheese
- 2 new Charms: Rift Extreme Power Charm and Rift Super Power Charm
- 17 new Specials: 2-Pack of Gauntlet String Cheese, Codex of Valour: Bard Page, Codex of Valour: Dusty Page, Codex of Valour: Eclipse Page, Codex of Valour: Magic Page, Codex of Valour: Melee Page, Codex of Valour: Noble Page, Codex of Valour: Puppetry Page, Codex of Valour: Thievery Page, Codex of Valour, Gauntlet Elixir, Tower Sigil, Tower Secrets, Champion's Fire, Fragment of the Eclipse, Tattered Celestial Skin Pattern and Core of the Eclipse
- 1 new Collectible: The Gilded Steps
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Valour Rift Gift Basket, Valour Rift Large Supply Kit and Valour Rift Supply Kit
- 2 new Trap Skins: Lunar Celestial Dissonance Skin and Solar Celestial Dissonance Skin
- 1 new Adventure: End the Total Eclipse
- 3: Due to infrastructure issues, all Scoreboards except Points, Gold, Catches, Library Points, Map Clues Collected and Scavenger Hunt Hints Collected are temporarily taken down. All Hunting Teams are now be able to add the maximum number of hunters without first earning trophies or badges.
- 26: Glitchpaw mice were released due to unplanned server downtime.
- 25: In preparation for the release of a new area, Valour Rift, Rift Walkers and Rift Stalkers began to drop Rift Distortions, provided that Hunters have purchased a Rift Chronometer from Bristle Woods Rift Cartographer.
- 23: 3 days of MEGA tournaments start.
- 22: The Bonus Luck Event starts, to run for 2 weeks. It grants all hunters +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom. The Lucky Mouse is released.
- 23: Big Jaq's Spice Shack Event (2019) began, to run for 2 weeks.
- 21: Glitchpaw mice were released due to unplanned server downtime.
- 25: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opened for two weeks, introducing several new items.
- 2 new Bases: Aurora Base and Living Grove Base
- 1 new Weapon: Moonbeam Barrier Trap
- 3 new Charms: Extreme Queso Pump Charm, Stalemate Charm and Super Wax Charm
- 1 new Crafting item: Living Grove Mould
- 2 new Trap Skins: Glittering Geyserite Trap Skin and Royal Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Trap Skin
- 1 new Scroll Case: Chrome Slayer Scroll Case
- 10 new Treasure Chests: Arduous Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Easy Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Elaborate Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Hard Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Medium Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Arduous Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Easy Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Elaborate Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest, Rare Hard Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest and Rare Medium Chrome Slayer Treasure Chest
- 18: News of Ronza making her way to the Kingdom. Unusual Turbulence on her ship caused Chrome Bit to start dropping from Mice over all the Kingdom.
- 28: The Marketplace is updated to address feedback from players and a new format of news system is implemented.
- 22: The Queso Geyser received a small update that included:
- 2 new Scroll Cases: Queso Geyser Scroll Case and Queso Canyon Grand Tour Scroll Case
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Queso Geyser Treasure Chest, Queso Canyon Grand Tour Treasure Chest, Rare Queso Geyser Treasure Chest and Rare Queso Canyon Grand Tour Treasure Chest
- 1 new Gift Basket: Queso Canyon Grand Tour Treasure Hunting Kit
- 30: The Spring Egg Hunt 2019 ended with the release of Queso Geyser. The following mice and items were added:
- 21 new mice in the Queso Canyoneers group:
- 7 Cork Collectors: Fuzzy Drake, Rambunctious Rain Rumbler, Horned Cork Hoarder, Burly Bruiser, Cork Defender, Corky, the Collector and Corkataur
- 9 Geyser Hunters: Stormsurge, the Vile Tempest, Bruticus, the Blazing, Ignatia, Cinderstorm, Bearded Elder, Smoldersnap, Mild Spicekin, Sizzle Pup and Kalor'ignis of the Geyser
- 5 Pressure Builders: Pyrehyde, Vaporior, Warming Wyvern, Steam Sailor and Emberstone Scaled
- 5 new Specials: Solidified Amber Queso, Queso Thermal Spring, Magic Nest Dust, Geyser Smolder Stone and Thermal Chisel
- 4 new Weapons: Dragon Slayer Cannon, Queso Fount Trap, Smoldering Stone Sentinel Trap and Gouging Geyserite Trap
- 8 new Crafting items: Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Parts, Cork Bark, Dragon Slayer Cannon Chassis, Imbued Dragon Slayer Cannon Chassis, Kalor'ignis Rib, Geyserite, Congealed Rubber and Tungsten
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Queso Geyser Gift Basket, Queso Geyser Starter Pack and Queso Geyser Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Slay The Geyser Dragon
- 23: In preparation for the release of a new area, Queso Geyser, mice throughout the Kingdom except Prize Mice and Relic Hunter began dropping Dragonshard Eggs.
- 9: The Spring Egg Hunt 2019 began. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
- 12 new Eggs: Golden Egg, Barricade Egg, Crimson Egg, Eggsweeper Egg, Experimental Egg, Explorer's Egg, Lightning Storm Egg, Nachore Egg, Over 9,000 Egg, Queso Pump Egg, Spiced Egg and Wild Tonic Egg
- Eggsweeper Egg: Note: Depending on the type of board played and the rank of the hunter, there are 9 different Eggsweeper Eggs but the Eggscavator will only show a generic egg. Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 1), Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 2), Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 3), Large Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 4), Magical Eggsweeper Egg, Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 1), Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 2), Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 3) and Small Eggsweeper Egg (Tier 4).
- 2 new Specials: Eggsweeper Shovel and Magical Eggsweeper Fertilizer
- 3 new Trap Skins: Spring Chrome Eggtastic Ballista Trap Skin, Spring M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Trap Skin and Cottontail Sentinel Trap Skin
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Eggfinder Supply Kit, Eggsweeper Starter Pack and Spring Hunt Gift Basket
- 2: The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2019 shops closed.
- 26: The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2019 closed.The shops remained open for another week. The old trap selector on browser is removed.
- 19: The St. Patrick's Day Lucky Weekend comes to an end and the Lucky Mouse goes back into hiding.
- 15: The St. Patrick's Day Lucky Weekend starts. Lucky Mouse is released in the The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2019. It also provides +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom.
- 5: The SUPER|brie+ Factory 2019 opened to celebrate MouseHunt's Eleventh Birthday.
- 3 new Mice: Cheesy Party, Factory Technician and Vincent, The Magnificent
- 1 new Base: Birthday Banana Cake Base
- 2 new Weapons: Surprise Party Trap and Wacky Inflatable Party People Trap
- 1 new Cheese: Coggy Colby Cheese
- 1 new Charm: Factory Repair Charm
- 8 new Specials: Circuit Breaker Fuse, Golden Punch Ticket, Mixing Rod, Pressurized Pump Pipe, Quality Cog, Birthday Crate of Ultimate Luck Charms, Birthday Crate of Ultimate Lucky Power Charms and Birthday Crate of Ultimate Power Charms
- 1 new Theme: SUPER|brie+ Factory Journal Theme
- 1 new Scroll Case: 2019 Gilded Birthday Scroll Case
- 4 new Treasure Chests: 2019 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded 2019 Birthday Treasure Chest, 2019 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest and Rare Gilded 2019 Birthday Treasure Chest
- 2 new Trap Skins: Infinite Birthday Party Trap Skin and Cake Pop Core Trap Skin
- 2 new Gift Baskets: 2019 Birthday Gift Basket and 2019 Birthday Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Protect the SUPER|brie+ Factory
- 26: The browser Marketplace is given an overhaul to provide Hunters the ability to buy and sell partial orders. The Exchange in the MouseHunt mobile app for iOS and Android has been combined with the browser Marketplace. A few changes to the game were made along with the Marketplace updates:
- Players can now safely leave Zugzwang's Tower without resetting progress. Seasonal Garden is “locked” if progress in tower has been made and must manually “retreat” in order to charge amp bar again.
- Ectoplasmic Essence drop rate was increased to 100% for Zurreal Trap Research Assignment due to the previous changes to the Mousoleum mechanics and the Ghost mice encounter rate
- Friends can be marked as “Favourite” for treasure maps
- Mice caught by luck now indicate this in the journal entry as a “Lucky Catch”
- 15: The Valentine's Day Mice stopped being encountered as the event comes to a close.
- 13: Valentine's Day Mice can be encountered in the 12 Lunar New Year 2019 stockpile locations throughout the Kingdom.
- 1 new skin: Couple of Orcas Trap Skin
- 5: The Lunar New Year 2019 event begins. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 1 new Mice: Costumed Pig
- 1 new Base: Pig Jade Base
- 1 new Special Pig Lunar Lantern
- 3 new Skins: Chrome Truffle Finder 500™ Trap Skin and Floating Pig Fortress Trap Skin
- 1 new Theme: Lunar New Year of the Pig Journal Theme
- 1 new Collectible: Pig Mask Collectible
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Year of the Pig Gift Basket, Year of the Pig Large Supply Kit, Year of the Pig Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2019
- 22: The Frozen Vacant Lot closes
- 15: The Great Winter Hunt 2018 event ends. The Frozen Vacant Lot with open Shoppes remains until 22 January.
- 27: New Year's Celebrations kicked off
- 11: The Great Winter Hunt 2018 event began.
- 2 new Mice: Glazy and Iceberg Sculptor
- 1 new Base: Glowing Golem Guardian Base
- 1 new Weapon: Golem Guardian Trap
- 1 new Bait: Glazed Pecan Pecorino Cheese
- 1 new Charm: Golem Guardian Charm
- 1 new Theme: Festive Decoration Theme
- 10 new Specials: Iceberg Sculptor's Pick, Ornament Sugar Cookie, Festive Ornaments Decoration, Festive Snow Decoration, Snowball Showdown Dust, Snowflake Sugar Cookie, Toboggan Sugar Cookie, Nutcracker Sugar Cookie, Festive Toys Decoration and Festive Winter Sports Decoration
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Naughty 2018 Treasure Chest, Nice 2018 Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty 2018 Treasure Chest and Rare Nice 2018 Treasure Chest
- 10 new Trap Skins: Kris Chromo Trap Skin, Eternal Frost Ember Prison Core Trap Skin, Festive Chrome Winter Wreath Trap Skin, Festive Judge Trap Skin, Point-settia Ballista Trap Skin, Golem Guardian Arcane Skin Module, Golem Guardian Forgotten Skin Module, Golem Guardian Hydro Skin Module, Golem Guardian Physical Skin Module and Golem Guardian Tactical Skin Module
- 4 new Gift Baskets: Great Winter Hunt 2018 Gift Basket, Great Winter Hunt 2018 Large Supply Kit, Great Winter Hunt 2018 Supply Kit and Great Winter Hunt 2018 Treasure Hunting Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Defeat the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse
- 29: The Advent Calendar returns in anticipation of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 17: The Halloween 2018 Event, Admiral Arrgh's Revenge, begins with the invasion of Ghostships throughout the Kingdom and the following mice and items were introduced:
- 1 new Mouse was added: Admiral Arrrgh
- 1 new Base: Deadwood Plank Base
- 1 new Weapon: Admiral's Galleon Trap
- 1 new Theme: Admiral's Ship Journal Theme with the 3 scraps necessary to craft it: Admiral's Ship Theme Scrap I, Admiral's Ship Theme Scrap II and Admiral's Ship Theme Scrap III
- 2 new Specials: Ghostfire Cannonball and Spooky Shuffle Dust
- 2 new Charms: Extreme Spooky Charm and Pointy Charm
- 3 new Trap Skins: Goody Galleon Trap Skin, Soul Searching Turbine Trap Skin and Spooky Chrome Temporal Turbine Trap Skin
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Ethereal Treasure Hunting Kit, Spooky Supply Ghostship and Vampire Hunting Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Capture Admiral Arrrgh of the Ghostship Armada
- Burroughs Adventure Overhaul was released and the following mice and items were introduced:
- 5 new Mice were added:
- 4 Lab Experiements: Clumsy Chemist, Mutated Mole, Sludge Scientist and Squeaker Bot
- 1 Shadow Clan: Coffin Zombie
- 1 new Bait: Crimson Cheese
- 1 new Weapon: Creepy Coffin Trap
- 2 new Specials: Assembled Cemetery Slat and Cemetery Slat
- 1 new Crafting item: Crimson Curd
- 1 new Adventure: Slay Mousevina von Vermin
- Note: Any hunters who already completed the Survive the Mousoleum adventure have automatically been granted completion of the adventure to Slay Mousevina von Vermin. Source
- 28: Season 6 of the Relic Hunter Treasure Maps begins. Rewards for these maps were adjusted to include more charms and fewer orbs, among other adjustments.
- 8: Ronza left the Kingdom of Gnawnia.
- 24: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opened for two weeks, introducing several new items.
- 1 new Base: Denture Base
- 3 new Weapons: Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Trap, Paradise Falls Trap and Well of Wisdom Trap
- 2 new Crafting items: Chrome Storm Wrought Ballista Upgrade Kit and Storm Wrought Ballista Trap Parts
- 1 new Special: Ful'mina's Charged Toothlet
- 3 new Charms: Super Dragonbane Charm, Super Lantern Oil Charm and Super Queso Pump Charm
- 4 new Trap Skins: Icefire Turbo Turbine Trap Skin, Phantom Hot Springs Trap Skin, Tribal Law Trap Skin and Well of Souls Trap Skin
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Ronza's Fort Rox Supply Ship, Ronza's Moussu Picchu Supply Ship and Ronza's Queso Canyon Supply Ship
- 10: The Queso River Cartographer, Prickly Plains Cartographer and Cantera Quarry Cartographer opened, bringing the following new items:
- 1 new Scroll Case: Queso Canyoneer Scroll Case
- 2 new Treasure Chests: Rare Queso Canyoneer Treasure Chest and Queso Canyoneer Treasure Chest
- 3 new Crafting items: Queso Canyoneer Theme Scrap I, Queso Canyoneer Theme Scrap II and Queso Canyoneer Theme Scrap III
- 1 new Theme: Queso Canyoneer Journal Theme
- Map Hunting Updates: A new user preference has been added allowing hunters to choose to receive map invitations from anyone. Any hunter that has enabled map invites from non-friends will have a map invite button on their Hunter's Profile.
- New Friend List Management Tool: You can use checkboxes to quickly select multiple hunters after remove them as friends.
- 26: The region, Queso Canyon, opened with 3 new locations, Queso River, Prickly Plains and Cantera Quarry. The following mice and items were added.
- 24 new mice, the Queso Canyoneers:
- 9 Quarry Quarries: Chip Chiseler, Fiery Crusher, Grampa Golem, Nachore Golem, Nachous, The Molten, Ore Chipper, Rubble Rouser, Rubble Rummager and Tiny Toppler
- 6 River Riders: Croquet Crusher, Pump Raider, Queso Extractor, Queen Quesada, Sleepy Merchant and Tiny Saboteur
- 9 Spice Mice: Old Spice Collector, Spice Farmer, Spice Finder, Granny Spice, Spice Raider, Spice Reaper, Spice Seer, Inferna, The Engulfed and Spice Sovereign
- 3 new Specials: Unstable Ember Gadget, Nachore and Wild Tonic
- 6 new Crafting items: Ember Root, Ember Stone, Flamin' Spice Leaf, Hot Spice Leaf, Medium Spice Leaf and Mild Spice Leaf
- 1 new Base: Overgrown Ember Stone Base
- 4 new Weapons: Ember Prison Core Trap, Judge Droid Trap, Blazing Ember Spear Trap and Scarlet Ember Root Trap
- 6 new Baits: Bland Queso, Flamin' Queso, Hot Queso, Medium Queso, Mild Queso and Wildfire Queso
- 2 new Charms: Ember Charm and Queso Pump Charm
- 2 new Gift Baskets: Wild Gift Basket and Wild Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Extinguish Inferna, The Engulfed
- 20: In preparation for the release of a new region, Queso Canyon, Monster of the Meteor began dropping an item needed to access the new region:
- 19: Mini Event Madness ends
- 15: Football Journal Theme was added to the Tournament Hall General Store.
- 5: Mini Event Madness starts. [Link]
- 29: New In-Game Friend System is introduced.
- 24: Spring Egg Hunt 2018 ended.
- 27: MouseHunt's Tenth Birthday ended with the closing of Mysterious Anomaly and marked the start of Spring Egg Hunt 2018
- 14 new Eggs: Golden Egg, Abominable Snow Egg, Absolute Acolyte Egg, Bristle Woods Rift Egg, Brown Egg, Chamber Cleaver Egg, Ful'Mina Egg, Grey Egg, Mutated Behemoth Egg, Rainy Egg, Relic Hunter Egg, Thunder Egg, White Egg and Windy Egg
- 1 new Mouse: Spring Sprig Mouse
- 1 new Special: Unfilled Spring Egg Carton
- 1 new Theme: 10th Anniversary Birthday Journal Theme
- 2 new Trap Skins: Crouching Rabbit, Hidden Sphynx Trap Skin and Spring Eggsplit Dissonance Trap Skin
- 1 new Gift Basket: Egg Hunter Supply Kit
- 4 new Mice: Reality Restitch Mouse, Time Punk Mouse, Time Tailor Mouse and Time Thief Mouse
- 1 new Base: 10 Layer Birthday Cake Base
- 5 new Weapons: Anniversary Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery, Anniversary Ambush, Anniversary Ancient Box Trap, Anniversary DeathBot and Anniversary Reaper's Perch
- 1 new Cheese: Rewind Raclette
- 2 new Charms: Reality Restitch Charm and Hunter's Horn Rewind Charm
- 5 new Specials: Spacetime Spool, Paradox Pattern, Pausing Pin, Fabric of Time and Time Thread
- 1 new Collectible: Magical Birthday Cake
- 3 new Scroll Cases: Gilded Birthday Scroll Case, Gilded Time Traveler's Scroll Case and Time Traveler's Scroll Case
- 8 new Treasure Chests: 2018 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded 2018 Birthday Treasure Chest, Gilded Time Traveler's Treasure Chest, Time Traveler's Treasure Chest, 2018 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest, Rare Gilded 2018 Birthday Treasure Chest, Rare Gilded Time Traveler's Treasure Chest and Rare Time Traveler's Treasure Chest
- 2 new Trap Skins: Meteor Cupcake Core Trap Skin and 10th Birthday Storm Wrought Ballista Trap Skin
- 2 new Gift Baskets: 10th Birthday Gift Basket and 10th Birthday Duffle Bag
- 1 new Aura: Anniversary Aura
- 1 new Adventure: Restore Gnawnia's 10-Year Timeline
- 21: The Lunar New Year 2018 event ends.
- 6: The Lunar New Year 2018 event begins. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 2 new Mice: Costumed Dog Mouse and Lunar Red Candle Maker Mouse
- 1 new Base: Dog Jade Base
- 1 new Cheese: Nian Gao'da Cheese
- 2 new Special: Red Lunar Lantern Candle and Dog Lunar Lantern
- 4 new Skins: Mandarin Citrus Labyrinth Trap Skin, Valentine Heart Core Trap Skin, Winter Cup Dissonance Skin and Doggy Droid Trap Skin
- 1 new Collectible: Dog Mask Collectible
- 3 new Gift Baskets: Year of the Dog Gift Basket, Year of the Dog Large Supply Kit, Year of the Dog Supply Kit
- 1 new Adventure: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2018
- 31: The King's Giveaway ended.
- 23: The Vacant Lot closes and a King's Giveaway began with the release of additional Prize Mice.
- 16: The Great Winter Hunt 2017 event ends. The Vacant Lot with open Shoppes remains until 23 January.
- 28: New Year's Celebrations kicked off
- 12: The Great Winter Hunt 2017 event began.
- 4 new Mice: Snow Golem Jockey, Nice Knitting, Snow Golem Architect and Naughty Nougat
- 1 new Base: Festive Winter Hunt Base
- 5 new Weapons: Christmas Cactus Trap, Christmas Crystalabra Trap, Goldfrost Crossbow Trap, Infinite Winter Horizon Trap and Harrowing Holiday Harpoon Harp
- 1 new Cheese: Pecan Pecorino Cheese
- 6 new Charms: Super Snowball Charm, Extreme Snowball Charm, Ultimate Snowball Charm, Festive Ultimate Lucky Power Charm, Gift Wrapped Charm and Let It Snow Charm
- 1 new Theme: Snow Golem Journal Theme and the three scraps necessary to craft it: Snow Golem Theme Scrap I, Snow Golem Theme Scrap II, and Snow Golem Theme Scrap III
- 3 new Crafting items: Frozen Galaxy Event Horizon Module, Goldfrost Honing Crystal and Interdimensional Crossbow Trap Parts
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Naughty 2017 Treasure Chest, Nice 2017 Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty 2017 Treasure Chest and Rare Nice 2017 Treasure Chest
- 3 new Skins: Blizzard Ballista Trap Skin, Festive Droid Archmagus Trap Skin and Winter Wasteland Dissonance Trap Skin
- 5 new Gift Baskets: Festive Skin Pack 2017, Snow Golem Gift Basket, Snow Golem Supply Box, Stuffed Snow Golem Stocking and Snow Golem Treasure Hunting Kit
- 9 new Specials: Animated Snow, Explosive Christmas Cracker, Festive Summoning Bell, Magical Winter Hunt Holiday Hat, Snow Golem Head, Snow Golem Limb, Snow Golem Torso, Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shard and Nugget of Nougat
- 2 new Collectibles: Freshly Baked Snow Collectible and Sharply Dressed Snow Golem Miniature
- 1 new Adventure: Defeat the Naughty Nougat Mouse
- 29: The Advent Calendar returns in anticipation of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 14: Moussu Picchu received a small update that included:
- 2 new Scroll Cases: Moussu Picchu Scroll Case and Lightning Scroll Case
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Moussu Picchu Treasure Chest, Rare Moussu Picchu Treasure Chest, Lightning Treasure Chest and Rare Lightning Treasure Chest
- 2 new Themes: Moussu Picchu Journal Theme and Lightning Journal Theme with the 3 scraps necessary to craft it: Moussu Picchu Theme Scrap I, Moussu Picchu Theme Scrap II, Moussu Picchu Theme Scrap III, Lightning Theme Scrap I, Lightning Theme Scrap II and Lightning Theme Scrap III
- 1 new Gift Baskets: Moussu Picchu Treasure Hunting Kit
- 1 new Aura: Lightning Aura
- 1 new Special: Ful'Mina's Gift
- 14: A clover icon was added next to loot items in Hunter's Journals when that loot drop was a direct result of the trap's luck.
- 07: The Mountain received a small update that included HUD improvements, 2 new Crafting Items, 1 new Charm and 3 new Mice. The following mice and items were introduced:
- 17: The Halloween 2017 Event, Creepy Carl's Cursed Cruise, begins with the invasion of Ghostships throughout the Kingdom. The following mice and items were introduced:
- 4 new Mice: Spectral Swashbuckler Mouse, Scorned Pirate Mouse, Ghost Pirate Queen Mouse, and Captain Cannonball
- 2 new Cheeses: Ghastly Galleon Gouda and Lockbox Limburger Cheese
- 1 new Limited Edition Weapon: Haunted Shipwreck Trap
- 2 new Skins: Ghostship Lollipop Trap Skin and Haunted Dragonslime Ballista Trap Skin
- 1 new Theme: Ghostship Journal Theme
- 2 new Items: Cursed Gold and Ethereal Cannonball
- 1 new Scroll Case: Sealed Terrifying Halloween Scroll Case
- 3 new Gift Baskets: 2017 Halloween Skin Pack, Spooky Supply Kit 2017 and Ghastly Gift Basket
- 1 new Adventure: Capture Captain Cannonball
- 1 new Aura: Spooky Aura
- 06: The Moussu Picchu location is opened. The following mice and items were added:
- 24 new mice, the Moussu Picchu Inhabitants:
- 3 Fungal Feeders: Nightshade Flower Girl, Nightshade Maiden, and Spore Salesman
- 5 Potion Brewers: Breeze Borrower, Cloud Collector, Homeopathic Apothecary, Rainwater Purifier, and Windy Farmer
- 5 Wind Wanderers: Charming Chimer, Cycloness, Fluttering Flutist, Wind Watcher, and Wind Warrior
- 5 Rain Roamers: Monsoon Maker, Rain Collector, Rain Summoner, Rain Wallower, and Rainmancer
- 6 Storm Dragons: Dragoon Mouse, Ful'Mina, The Mountain Queen, Thunder Strike, Thundering Watcher, Thunderlord, and Violet Stormchild
- 3 new cheeses: Rainy Cheese, Windy Cheese, and Dragonvine Cheese
- 2 new potions: Rainy Potion and Windy Potion
- 2 new weapons: Dragonvine Ballista Trap and Storm Wrought Ballista Trap
- 1 new trap skin: Frosted Dragonvine Ballista Trap Skin
- 6 new items: Arcanevine, Shadowvine, Fire Bowl Fuel, Dragon Scale, Ful'Mina's Tooth, and Dragonvine Ballista Parts
- 2 new kits: Moussu Picchu Gift Basket and Moussu Picchu Supply Kit
- 1 new adventure: Capture Ful'Mina, the Mountain Queen
- 29: In preparation for the release of Moussu Picchu, district bosses in Zokor began dropping items need to access the new area:
- 3 items required to gain the new map piece:
- New map piece: Moussu Picchu Climbing Route
- 29: Hunter's Titles were updated. Ranges were adjusted and Hunters may have been increased in rank.
- 15: The Fiery Warpath received a small update that included HUD improvements, a Portal Projector and a new mouse.
- 1 new mouse: Artillery Commander Mouse
- 1 new Scroll Case: Warpath Scroll Case
- 2 new Treasure Chests: Warpath Treasure Chest, Rare Warpath Treasure Chest
- A new portal projector and its two parts: Warpath Portal Projector which requires the Warpath Portal Core and Warpath Portal Console
- 1 new item: Artillery Strike Launch Box which allows Hunters to defeat an entire wave of mice instantly.
- 1 new Gift Basket: Warpath Treasure Hunting Kit
- 15: Season 5 of the Relic Hunter Treasure Maps begins. Rewards for these maps were adjusted to include more charms and fewer orbs, among other adjustments.
- 1 new limited edition base was introduced: Ancient Booster Base.
- 25: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opened for one week, introducing several new items.
- 1 new Base: Ultimate Iceberg Base
- 3 new Weapons: Chrome Grand Arcanum Trap, Chrome Temporal Turbine, and Rocket Propelled Gavel Trap
- 5 new Charms: Nightlight Charm, Rift Charm, Rift Airship Charm, Super Enerchi Charm, and Ultimate Wealth Charm
- 5 new Skins: Dissonance Dirigible Trap Skin, Gilded Interdimensional Crossbow Trap Skin, Glacier Ice Maiden Trap Skin, Overgrown S.L.A.C. II Skin, Summer M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Trap Skin
- 5 new crafting items: Chrome Theme Scrap I, Chrome Theme Scrap II, Chrome Theme Scrap III, Chrome Temporal Turbine Upgrade Kit, Temporal Turbine Trap Parts
- 12 new Convertibles: Chrome Scroll Case, Easy Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Easy Chrome Treasure Chest, Medium Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Medium Chrome Treasure Chest, Hard Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Hard Chrome Treasure Chest, Elaborate Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Elaborate Chrome Treasure Chest, Arduous Chrome Treasure Chest, Rare Arduous Chrome Treasure Chest
- 1 new Gift Basket: Ronza's Rift Supply Ship
- 1 new Theme: Chrome Journal Theme
- 1 new Aura: Chrome Aura
- 18: The Toxic Spill is made a permanent a location. Access to the area continues to vary by spill level and Hunter rank, but the levels are know on a regular timer. The mechanism for refining Crude Pollutinum into Pollutinum has also changed. Several new items were introduced:
- 5: The Bristle Woods Rift received several updates and introduced several new items.
- 2 new Charms: Rift Extreme Luck Charm and Rift Wealth Charm
- 2 new Scroll Cases: Rift Stalker Scroll Case and Bristle Woods Rift Scroll Case
- 4 new Treasure Chests: Bristle Woods Rift Treasure Chest, Rare Bristle Woods Rift Treasure Chest, Rift Stalker Treasure Chest, and Rare Rift Stalker Treasure Chest
- 1 new Gift Basket: Bristle Woods Rift Treasure Hunting Kit
- 1 new Theme: Bristle Woods Rift Journal Theme and the three scraps necessary to craft it: Bristle Woods Rift Journal Theme Scrap I, Bristle Woods Rift Journal Theme Scrap II, and Bristle Woods Rift Journal Theme Scrap III
- 31: The Glitchpaw Mouse was released due to issues arising from the opening of the Bristle Woods Rift.
- 31: The Bristle Woods Rift opened and the following mice and items were introduced:
- 20 new mice: Absolute Acolyte, Carrion Medium, Chamber Cleaver, Chronomaster, Clockwork Timespinner, Dread Knight, Epoch Golem, Harbinger of Death, Portal Paladin, Portal Plunderer, Portal Pursuer, Record Keeper, Record Keeper's Assistant, Sentient Slime, Shackled Servant, Skeletal Champion, Timeless Lich, Timelost Thaumaturge, Timeslither Pythoness, and Vigilant Ward
- 4 new reward boxes: Mysterious Rift Box, Mysterious Bronze Rift Box, Mysterious Silver Rift Box, and Mysterious Gold Rift Box
- 10 new special items: Ancient Hourglass, Clockwork Cog, Cryogenically Cursed Cog, Portal Rekindling Key, Portal Scrambler, Quantum Quartz, Riftstalker Codex, Time Sand, Timesplit Rune, Tiny Sprocket
- 1 new base: Clockwork Base
- 1 new trap: Timesplit Dissonance Weapon
- 2 new cheeses: Ancient String Cheese and Runic String Cheese
- 2 new potions: Ancient String Cheese Potion and Runic String Cheese Potion
- 4 new charms: Realm Ripper Charm, Rift Luck Charm, Rift Super Luck Charm, and Timesplit Charm
- 1 new adventure: Capture the Absolute Acolyte
- 2 new gift baskets: Bristle Woods Rift Gift Basket and Bristle Woods Rift Supply Kit
- 17: An invasion of Zombie Mice occurred. The following items were introduced:
- 1 new mouse: Tomb Exhumer
- 1 new potion: Undead String Emmental Potion
- 1 new cheese: Undead String Emmental
- 1 new charm: Rift Antiskele Charm
- 2 new crafting items: Tomb Stones and Undead M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Skin Pattern
- 1 new skin: Undead Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes Skin
- 19: A Grand Duke/Duchess Toxic Spill began.
- 11: The Spring Egg Hunt 2017 began. Hunters could acquire Marshmallow Monterey by hunting in specific areas of the Kingdom containing Stockpiles of the cheese. Arming Marshmallow Monterey in those same areas attracted the Spring Egg Hunt Event Mice. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping Eggs as loot.
- 1 new mouse was introduced: Eggsquisite Entertainer
- 18 new Eggs were introduced: Acolyte Egg, Ascended Elder Egg, Croissant Egg, Crystal Behemoth Egg, Dawn Egg, Day Egg, Deep, Deep, Deep Egg, Enerchi Egg, Grand Master of the Dojo Egg, Monster of the Meteor Egg, Mutant Mongrel Egg, Night Egg, Pirate Crew Egg, Riptide Egg, Shattered Egg, Shelder Egg, Tiny Egg, and Warmonger Egg.
- 11: The Harbour was updated with a new HUD, a new mechanic for obtaining the Calm Clearing Map Piece, and Pirate Crews.
- 5: The Glitchpaw Mouse was released. Unexpected downtime arose after a major update to MouseHunt's code.
- 15: The Fort Rox area was updated with a new zone in Dawn called the Heart of the Meteor
- Requires - Meteoric Core Fragments to purchase
- New Equipment - Fort Rox Portal Projector
- New Scroll Case - Fort Rox Scroll Case
- 15: The MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday event ends. The Vacant Lot with open Shops remains.
- 1: The Birthday Party Zone opened to celebrate MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday!
- 1 new mouse was released: Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Cook Mouse
- 1 new trap: Sprinkly Cupcake Surprise Trap
- 1 new base: Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Birthday Base
- A new charm: Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Charm
- A new theme: MouseHunt Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Journal Theme
- A new theme collectible: MouseHunt Sprinkly Sweet Cupcake Theme Collectible
- A new birthday gift: 2017 Birthday Gift
- 1 new skin: Sprinkly Sorcerer Trap Skin
- 3 new gift baskets: Sprinkly Sprinkling Kit, Sprinkly Sweet Gift Basket and Sprinkly Sweet Combo Kit
- A new adventure: Supply the 9th Birthday Party with Cupcakes
- The maps contained in Sealed Birthday Scroll Cases reward 2017 Birthday Treasure Chests and Rare 2017 Birthday Treasure Chests
- 21: An Archduke/Archduchess Toxic Spill occurred.
- 13: The Valentine's Day 2017 event began. Valentine's Day Mice can be encountered in 12 locations throughout the Kingdom.
- 26: The Year of the Rooster Lunar New Year event begins. Hunters collect cheese from stockpile locations to attract the event mice in those locations. Event mice drop candles which, when lit, provide luck and loot bonuses throughout the Kingdom.
- 1 new cheese: Dumpling Cheese
- 1 new mouse: Costumed Rooster Mouse
- 1 new base: Rooster Jade Base
- 1 new skin: Rooster Archmagus Trap Skin
- 6 new items: Year of the Rooster Gift Basket, Year of the Rooster Supply Kit, Rooster Lunar Lantern, Lunar Lantern Candle, Rooster Mask, and Scented Fiery Rooster Candle
- 11: Deployed Festive New Year's Fireworks were added to the Great Winter Hunt 2016 General Store where they could be purchased at the cost of 1 Festive New Year's Fireworks and 1,000 gold.
- 10: The Great Winter Hunt 2016 event ends. The Vacant Lot with open Shops remains until 17 January.
- 29: New Year's content was added to the Great Winter Hunt 2016 event.
- 1 new mouse: Frightened Flying Fireworks Mouse
- 2 new traps: New Year's Fireworks Trap and New Horizon Trap
- 13: The Great Winter Hunt 2016 event began. Hunters travel through zones collecting gifts to wrap. Upon wrapping 10 gifts, they can take flight and encounter the new mice and obtain the new traps and new theme as rewards.
- 2 new mice: Joy Mouse and Great Winter Hunt Impostor
- 2 new traps: Holiday Hydro Hailstone Trap and Festive Forgotten Fir Trap
- 4 new skins: Grand Wreath Arcanum Trap Skin, Droid Arch Santa Trap Skin, Candy Cane Crossbow Trap Skin, and Festive Temporal Turbine Trap Skin
- 1 new charm: Festive Anchor Charm
- 1 new theme: Joyous Theme
- 6 new loot items: Simple Tree Ornament, Deluxe Tree Ornament, Simple Pair of Skis, Deluxe Riding Sled, Simple Toy Top, and Deluxe Toy Block
- 4 new gift baskets: Festive Skin Pack 2016, Great Winter Hunt Gift Basket, Great Winter Hunt Supply Kit, and Large Great Winter Hunt Supply Kit.
- Toboggan Nitro was renamed Sleigh Nitro
- Almost all Great Winter Hunt mice saw a change in their gold and/or point values.
- A new adventure: Spread Joy Throughout the Land
- 1: The Advent Calendar is accessible again : Come back every day to claim your Advent Chocolate.
- 23:The 2nd time a PuzzleTrap mini-event began, celebrating the release of the new Whisker Woods chapter in MouseHunt PuzzleTrap. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping PuzzleTrap Blocks which contain a variety of Charms, Cheeses and other items.
- 3: The Fort Rox location was released.
- A new Adventure: Defend Fort Rox from the Monster of the Meteor
- 24 new mice in the new Meteorite Miners group:Meteorite Snacker, Mining Materials Manager, Mischievous Meteorite Miner, Hardworking Hauler, Meteorite Miner, Meteorite Mover, Night Shift Materials Manager, Werehauler, Wealthy Werewarrior, Mischievous Wereminer, Alpha Weremouse, Reveling Lycanthrope, Wereminer, Hypnotized Gunslinger, Arcane Summoner, Night Watcher, Cursed Taskmaster, Meteorite Golem, Meteorite Mystic, Battering Ram, Nightmancer, Nightfire, Dawn Guardian, Monster of the Meteor.
- 2 new traps: Droid Archmagus Trap and Interdimensional Crossbow Trap.
- A new cheese: Crescent Cheese
- A new currency: Dawn Dust
- 5 new special items (equipment) : Bloodstone, Howlite, Silver Bolt, Tower Mana and Animatronic Bird
- 2 new gift baskets: Fort Rox Gift Basket and Fort Rox Supply Kit
- 2 new mice were introduced: Sandmouse and Creepy Marionette
- The Magical Pillowcase, required for trick-or-treating throughout the Kingdom
- Flashlight Batteries to power the Hunter's Flashlight and increase bonus loot drops. Also provides bonus movement within the Spooky Sandcastle
- The Pillowcase Journal Theme requiring the Pillowcase Theme Scrap I, Pillowcase Theme Scrap II, and Pillowcase Theme Scrap III to craft.
- A new trap: Sandcastle Shard
- A new skin: Pillow-S.L.A.C. II Skin
- 3 new gift basket: Battery Gift Basket, Flashlight Treasure Kit and Spooky Shuffle Ticket Box
- An event Adventure: Capture the Sandmouse
- The Sugar Rush Aura
- 27: The 5th and final week of the Royal Challenge event began. No new challenges were offered. Hunters could complete challenges from the first 4 weeks and continue to enjoy the bonus luck throughout the Kingdom.
- A new supply kit was introduced: Royal Week 5 Challenge Supply Kit
- 20: Week 4 of the Royal Challenge event began. Hunters can capture 5 Master Burglar mice, 1 Lycan, 1 Warmonger, or 1 Ascended Elder to earn bonus luck and a selection of rewards.
- A new supply kit was introduced: Royal Week 4 Challenge Supply Kit
- 13: Week 3 of the Royal Challenge event began. Hunters can capture 5 Captain Croissant mice, 1 Assassin, 1 Chess Master, or 1 Retired Minotaur to earn bonus luck and a selection of rewards.
- A new supply kit was introduced: Royal Week 3 Challenge Supply Kit
- 6: Week 2 of the Royal Challenge event began. Hunters can capture 5 Cyclops mice, 1 Dojo Sensei, 1 Acolyte, or 1 Tritus to earn bonus luck and a selection of rewards.
- A new supply kit was introduced: Royal Week 2 Challenge Supply Kit
- 30: The Royal Challenge event began. Hunters can capture 5 Granite mice, 1 Hydra, 1 Balack the Banished, or 1 Twisted Carmine to earn bonus luck and a selection of rewards.
- A new supply kit was introduced: Royal Week 1 Challenge Supply Kit
- 9: The Great Gnawnian Games 2016 began. The Wave Racer Mouse, Torch Charms, and the Gnawnian Games Journal Theme (requiring Gnawnian Games Theme Scrap I, Gnawnian Games Theme Scrap II, and Gnawnian Games Theme Scrap III) were introduced.
- 27: The Relic Hunter Mouse encounter was changed to a bonus hunt and the mouse no longer consumes cheese or charms and will not affect progress in any area.
- 27: Season 4 of treasure hunting begins.
- 2 new scroll cases were introduced: Gilded Scroll Case and Slayer Scroll Case
- The Gilded Charm was introduced.
- The Limited Edition Crystal Mineral Crusher Trap was released.
- Three new Skins were introduced: Gilded Sandtail Sentinel Trap Skin, Gilded NVMRC Forcefield Trap Skin, and Gilded M.Y.N.O.R.C.A. Trap Skin
- The Slayer Aura is introduced as a reward from Slayer Treasure Chests
- 14: A Toxic Spill occurred, beginning with Archduke/Archduchess Hunters.
- 12: Ronza closed up shop and left the Kingdom, destination unknown.
- 28: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opens for business, releasing the Moussile Mouse and Rockstar Mouse. The following new items were introduced:
- Golden Jade Scroll Case
- Charms: Crucible Cloning Charm, Compass Magnet Charm, Extreme Wealth Charm, Lantern Oil Charm, and Super Nightshade Farming Charm
- Crafting Items: Enriched Cavern Soil and Magnetic Charm Chunk
- Limited Edition Weapons: Biomolecular Re-atomizer Trap, Chrome Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery, Law Laser Trap, and Zugzwang's Ultimate Move
- Skins: Bamboo Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes Skin and Infinite Laser Trap Skin
- 7 new supply kits: Ronza's Diving Supply Ship, Ronza's Fungal Supply Ship, Ronza's Gauntlet Supply Ship, Ronza's Labyrinth Supply Ship, Ronza's Living Garden Supply Ship, Ronza's Rift Supply Ship 2016 and Ronza's Tribal Supply Ship
- 21: New scroll cases were introduced for Rift Plane locations.
- The Gnawnia Rift Scroll Case is added to the newly opened Gnawnia Rift Cartographer.
- The Burroughs Rift Scroll Case is added to the newly opened Burroughs Rift Cartographer.
- The Whisker Woods Rift Scroll Case is added to the Whisker Woods Rift Cartographer.
- The Furoma Rift Scroll Case is added to the newly opened Furoma Rift Cartographer.
- 21: A small update was made to the Furoma Rift location. The Attuned Enerchi Induction Base was introduced. The Rift Ultimate Lucky Power Charm was introduced. The Unstable Broom began to drop as loot from the Ascended Elder. Ascended Elder's Glasses can result from converting an Unstable Broom.
- 10: A mini-event celebrating the release of MouseHunt PuzzleTrap, a game app for Android and iPhone, began. Mice throughout the Kingdom began dropping PuzzleTrap Blocks which contain a variety of Charms, Cheeses and other items.
- 27: Glitchpaw mice were released due to unplanned server downtime.
- 24: The banner images for Great Gnarled Tree, Lagoon, Bazaar, Training Grounds, Cape Clawed, Derr Dunes, Elub Shore, Nerg Plains and Furoma Rift were updated.
- 18: The Furoma Rift was released.
- 17 new mice in the new Rift Stalkers group: Enlightened Labourer, Dumpling Delivery, Armored Archer, Shinobi, Shaolin Kung Fu, Wandering Monk, Militant Samurai, Dancing Assassin, Student of the Chi Fang, Student of the Chi Belt, Student of the Chi Claw, Master of the Chi Fang, Master of the Chi Belt, Master of the Chi Claw, Grand Master of the Dojo, Supreme Sensei and Ascended Elder
- 1 new charm: Enerchi Charm
- 8 new cheeses: Maki String Cheese, Master Fusion Cheese, Rift Combat Cheese, Rift Susheese, Rift Glutter Cheese, Rift Rumble Cheese, Null Onyx Gorgonzola and Ascended Cheese
- 2 new bases: Enerchi Induction Base and Living Base
- 1 new trap: Mysteriously unYielding Null-Onyx Rampart of Cascading Amperes
- 1 new adventure: Capture the Grand Master of the Dojo
- A variety of new items: Enerchi, Battery Fragment, Chi Belt Heirloom, Chi Claw Heirloom, Chi Fang Heirloom, Chi Belt Token, Chi Claw Token, Chi Fang Token, Rift Circuit Chips, Null Onyx Stone and Rift Blossom Branch
- 16: The Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event ended.
- 9: The Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event began. Hunters could collect six Lost Puzzle Pieces from Fealty, Scholar, and Tech mice in the Labyrinth and Zokor. Once all 6 pieces are recovered, Hunters could activate the A-MAZE-ing Aura for added luck and enhanced loot in both areas.
- 19: The Sunken City Bonus Loot mini-event began.
- 19: The Spring Egg Hunt 2016 ended.
- 4: The Toxic Spill was successfully cleaned.
- 18 new Eggs: Cave Gemstone Egg, Cave Diamond Egg, Century Egg, Decrepit Tentacle Egg, Extreme Stealth Egg, Freshly Painted Egg, Fungal Egg, Glowing Oil Egg, Map Clue Egg, Market Mogul Egg, Minotaur Egg, Nightshade Egg, Teamwork Egg, Unstable Crystal Egg, Zokor Fealty Egg, Zokor Scholar Egg, Zokor Tech Egg, and Zokor Treasury Egg
- 3 new skins: Spring Hunt Multi-Crystal Laser Skin, Spring Hunt Focused Crystal Laser Skin, and Spring Hunt Endless Labyrinth Trap Skin
- 21: The Birthday Party Zone closed and the St. Patrick's Bonus Luck event came to an end.
- 17: The St. Patrick's Bonus Luck event starts in the Birthday Party Zone and lasts until the end of MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday. It grants all hunters +5 luck, and doubles Green Birthday Cupcake loot drops.
- 3: The Birthday Party Zone opened to celebrate MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday.
- 2 new mice were released: Cupcake Candle Thief Mouse and Cupcake Camo
- 1 new trap: Bubbles: The Party Crasher Trap
- 1 new base: Extra Sweet Cupcake Birthday Base
- A new cheese potion and cheese: Extra Sweet Cupcake Colby Potion which creates Extra Sweet Cupcake Colby
- A new charm: Extra Sweet Cupcake Charm
- A new theme: MouseHunt Frosted Cupcake Theme
- A new birthday gift: 2016 Birthday Gift
- A new collectible: Soggy Sunken Journal
- 2 new skins: Chrome Fat Cat Trap Skin and Cupcake Endless Labyrinth Trap Skin
- A new currency: Rare Cupcake Sprinkles
- A new adventure: Supply the 8th Birthday Party with Cupcakes
- A new scroll case: Sealed Birthday Scroll Case
- 16: The Labyrinth Puzzle Box Event began. Hunters could collect six Lost Puzzle Pieces from Fealty, Scholar, and Tech mice in the Labyrinth and Zokor. Once all 6 pieces were recovered, Hunters could activate the A-MAZE-ing Aura for added luck and enhanced loot in both areas
- A new trap skin was introduced: Puzzle Box Infinite Labyrinth Skin
- 16: Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise (2016) came to a close. The Vacant Lot remained, allowing Hunters to spend their Cruise Bux at the Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise Shops.
- 16: The Toxic Spill was successfully cleaned.
- 12: A Count/Countess-level Toxic Spill begins.
- 2: Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise (2016) sets sail! Lunar New Year mice and Valentine's mice are released.
- The Costumed Monkey Mouse is released.
- The Monkey Jade Base is introduced.
- Monkey Fling Potions and Monkey Fling Charms are introduced.
- 4 new Collectibles: Captain's Trousers, Hollow Heights Miniature, Monkey Mask, and Golden Fiery Monkey Statue
- 4 new Skins: Labyrinth of Love Trap Skin, Labyrinth of Monkeys Trap Skin, Monkey Focused Crystal Laser Trap Skin, Monkey Multi-Crystal Laser Skin
- A new Adventure: Experience Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise!
- 1: The Winter Aura fades away.
- 19: The Vacant Lot closes and the King's Giveaway comes to an end.
- 12: The Extreme Toboggan Challenge ended and was replaced with the Vacant Lot
- 11: A King's Giveaway began with the release of additional Prize Mice.
- Mice begin dropping King's Prize Keys that open Mystery Prize Packs and Bonus Prize Packs.
- The King's Calibrator is made available in the King's Cart.
- 3 new Skins are introduced through the King's Cart: Lavish Infinite Labyrinth Skin, Regal Temporal Turbine Skin, and Manticore Trap Skin.
- The Super Regal Charm is introduced.
- Rainbow Scroll Cases are introduced as a reward found in Mystery Prize Packs. They contain Rainbow Treasure Maps.
- 29: The New Year's Course is opened at the Extreme Toboggan Challenge allowing hunters to earn the New Year's Victory for a win of that course.
- 2016 Charms are introduced.
- 22: Bonus hunt mice begin appearing on profile journals.
- New items added to the Extreme Toboggan Challenge Trapsmith
- 15: The Great Winter Hunt begins with the opening of the Extreme Toboggan Challenge.
- 8 new mice: Black Diamond Racer Mouse, Double Black Diamond Racer Mouse, Free Skiing Mouse, Nitro Racer Mouse, Rainbow Racer Mouse, Sporty Ski Instructor Mouse, Toboggan Technician Mouse, Young Prodigy Racer Mouse
- 1 new collectible: 2015 Toboggan Championship Trophy
- 2 new skins: Infinite Winter Wreath Trap Skin, School of Secret Santa Sharks Trap Skin
- Elf mice begin dropping the Orange Winter Hunt Gift Box
- New loot items: Toboggan Nitro, Toboggan Plank, Toboggan Steel, Toboggan Twine, Toboggan Wax
- A new Adventure Book Adventure: Win the Tobogganing Competition
- 01: The Advent Calendar returns in anticipation of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 18: Prize Mice no longer consume cheese or charms when attracted or captured. The Leprechaun Mouse can now drop a Mystery Satchel of Gold.
- 17: The King's Cart tab is added underneath Shops, as a shortcut for obtaining items with King's Credits without having to travel to the King's Arms.
- 04: The Toxic Spill opens at the Archduke/Archduchess level. A new cleaning schedule is introduced.
- The Toxic Scroll Case is made available at the Toxic Spill Cartographer.
- Scroll cases contain maps based on the severity of the spill when opened: Elite Toxic Spill Treasure Map, Arduous Toxic Spill Treasure Map, Elaborate Toxic Spill Treasure Map, Hard Toxic Spill Treasure Map, Medium Toxic Spill Treasure Map, and Easy Toxic Spill Treasure Map
- Toxic Maps reward Elite Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Rare Elite Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Arduous Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Rare Arduous Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Elaborate Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Rare Elaborate Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Hard Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Rare Hard Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Medium Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Rare Medium Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, Easy Toxic Spill Treasure Chest, and Rare Easy Toxic Spill Treasure Chest
- The Refined Pollutinum Base Blueprints are made available for purchase at the Toxic Spill General Store.
- 29: Hunters discovered the recipes for crafting Toxic Brie, Empowered SUPER|brie+, and Hydro Charm.
- 28: The Scum Scrubber weapon and Polluted Base can now be smashed by the Hunter's Hammer and then rebuilt from Scum Scrubber Trap Parts and Polluted Base Parts. A new Laboratory General Store began offering Pollutinum Wealth Chests. Several new unobtainable items appeared across the Profile, Marketplace, Crafting, and Treasure Map pages, in anticipation of an upcoming Toxic Spill: Toxic Brie, Empowered SUPER|brie+, Super Sudsy Cleanup Kit, S.U.P.E.R. Scum Scrubber, Refined Pollutinum Base, Noxious School of Sharks Skin, Hydro Charm, Toxic Scroll Case.
- 21: The Halloween 2015 event started with the re-opening of the Haunted Terrortories.
- 7 new mice were released: Bonbon Gummy Globlin, Dire Lycan, Gourd Ghoul, Hollowed Minion, Maize Harvester, Spectral Butler, and Teenage Vampire.
- 2 new charms: Glowing Gourd Charm and Shadow Charm. The Extra Spooky Charm was added to the Riftwalker Set.
- 1 new trap: Candy Crusher Trap (Limited Edition)
- 2 new skins: Cocoa Crusher Trap Skin (Limited Edition) and the Spooky Endless Labyrinth Trap Skin
- A new theme, with theme scraps: Rift Halloween Theme Scrap I, Rift Halloween Theme Scrap II, Rift Halloween Theme Scrap III, and Rift Halloween Journal Theme.
- An event Cartographer and two new scroll cases: Sealed Halloween Scroll Case and Sealed Rift Halloween Scroll Case containing Halloween Treasure Maps and Rift Halloween Treasure Maps that reward Halloween Treasure Chest, Rare Halloween Treasure Chest, Rift Halloween Treasure Chest, and Rare Rift Halloween Treasure Chest.
- 2 new special items: 2015 Halloween Skin Pack and Spooky Shuffle Bonanza Box.
- A new Adventure Book adventure: Capture the Bonbon Gummy Globlin
- A new tournament: New Ghouls on the Block
- 22: Labyrinth Scroll Cases and Tournaments are released, along with the new Labyrinth and Zokor Cartographer shoppes.
- 14: The first Retired Minotaur is captured.
- 09: The Hollow Heights Region is released, including:
- 2 new areas: Labyrinth and Zokor
- New mouse group: Citizens of Zokor, with 40 new mice
- New Adventure: Track Down the Retired Minotaur
- 4 new Weapons: Endless Labyrinth Trap, Event Horizon, Temporal Turbine, Infinite Labyrinth
- 2 new Bases: Labyrinth Base, Minotaur Base
- New Charm: Ultimate Lucky Power
- New Journal theme: Labyrinth Journal Theme
- 9 new Special Items: Labyrinth Lantern, Lantern Oil, Shuffler's Cube, Compass Magnet, Minotaur Key, Unstable Crystal, Glowing Gruyere Gift Basket, Shuffler's Kit, Labyrinth Exploration Kit
- 20 new Crafting Items: Plate of Fealty, Tech Power Core, Scholar Scroll, Infused Plate, Powercore Hammer, Sacred Script, Enigmatic Core, Essence of Destruction, Temporal Shadow Plate, Really, Really Shiny Precious Gold, Labyrinth Theme Scrap I, Labyrinth Theme Scrap II, Labyrinth Theme Scrap III, Labyrinth Theme Scrap IV, Labyrinth Theme Scrap V, Labyrinth Theme Scrap VI, Endless Labyrinth Blueprints, Event Horizon Trap Blueprints, Temporal Turbine Trap Blueprints, Minotaur Base Blueprints
- 8 new Crafting Recipes: Minotaur Base, Minotaur Key, Endless Labyrinth Trap, Event Horizon Trap, Infinite Labyrinth Trap, Rebuild Endless Labyrinth Trap, Temporal Turbine Trap, Labyrinth Journal Theme
- 09: The Fungal Cavern is moved from Sandtail Desert to Hollow Heights.
- 03: Glitchpaw mice are released after unplanned downtime.
- 18: The Zombie Invasion comes to an end.
- 14: A Zombie Invasion begins. Zombie mice drop Undead Emmental Potions in the Mousoleum, Catacombs, and Burroughs Rift.
- 29: An Adventure Book is added that lets hunters track progress towards several goals at various ranks. Other gameplay changes include free Travel, altered drop rates on map pieces, altered minimum points on some traps to allow lower-ranked players an opportunity to complete their adventure book tasks sooner, several added Cheese Shoppes, raising the minimum rank for King's Gauntlet to Hero, a new Forgotten Pressure Plate weapon, and two new Donation boxes (Adventure Gift Basket, Grand Adventure Kit).
- 20-27: The Sunken City Bonus Loot week mini-event lets hunters collect Sunken Treasure Crates and Ancient Dive Crates, as well as an extra Sand Dollar for every one looted during a dive at the Sunken City. Two new charms (Treasure Trawling and Ultimate Anchor), a new gift basket convertible (Trawler Gift Basket), and a new crafting recipe (Ultimate Anchor Charm) are also introduced.
- 7: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe closes; the King's Guards escorted remaining hunters to the Meadow.
- 30: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe opens for business, releasing the Moussile Mouse and Rockstar Mouse, and offering the following items for sale:
- New weapons: Chrome Onyx Mallet and Dreaded Totem Trap, both Limited Edition
- New charms: Super Wealth Charm, Oxygen Burst Charm, Super Rift Vacuum Charm and Gargantua Charm
- New crafting items:
- Chrome Sphynx Wrath Upgrade Kit used to craft the Chrome Sphynx Wrath
- Spiked Metal used to craft the Spiked Anchor Charm
- Heavy Gold used to craft the Golden Anchor Charm
- Mini Maelstrom used to craft the Smart Water Jet Charm
- The following items returned: Rockforth Cheese, Airship Supply Kit, Dirigible Kit, Physical Brace Base, Ancient Ancient Box Trap Skin, Steam Immolator Skin, Magmatic Minotaur Sentinel Skin, Angelic Reaper's Perch Skin, Mining Charm, Super Cactus Charm, Tarnished Charm, Unstable Charm, Safeguard Charm, Grubling Bonanza Charm, EMP400 Charm, Airship Charm, Powdered Bleach, Blue Double Dewdrop Powder, Yellow Double Dewdrop Powder, Red Double Dewdrop Powder, Extra Coarse Salt, Airship Journal Theme
- 23: Season 3 of Treasure Maps begins.
- Treasure Map Scroll Cases are renamed Relic Hunter Scroll Case and capped at 20.
- New Scroll Cases: Acolyte Scroll Case, Digby Scroll Case, Fungal Cavern Scroll Case, Gnawnia Scroll Case, Icebreaker's Scroll Case, Mousoleum Scroll Case, Muridae Protector's Scroll Case, Rift Walker Scroll Case, Sunken City Scroll Case, Tribal Isles Scroll Case, Tribal Shelder Scroll Case, Valour Scroll Case, Whisker Woods Scroll Case, Zugzwang Scroll Case.
- New Treasure Chests for the new area-specific maps
- New Cartographers are opened: Cape Clawed Cartographer, Catacombs Cartographer, Great Gnarled Tree Cartographer, King's Gauntlet Cartographer, Seasonal Garden Cartographer, Slushy Shoreline Cartographer, Sunken City Cartographer, Town of Digby Cartographer, Whisker Woods Rift Cartographer
- New Weapon: Warden Slayer Trap.
- New Cheese: Galleon Gouda
- New Skins: Dragon Scale Ice Maiden Trap Skin, Shattered Arcanum Trap Skin, Treasured Crystal Crucible Trap Skin.
- New theme: Relic Hunter Journal Theme.
- New theme scraps: Relic Hunter Theme Scrap I, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap II, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap III. Relic Hunter Theme Scrap IV, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap V, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap VI, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap VII, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap VIII, Relic Hunter Theme Scrap IX.
- New Charms: Baitkeep Charm, Extreme Power Charm, Super Ancient Charm, Extreme Ancient Charm, Ultimate Ancient Charm, Super Attraction Charm, Extreme Attraction Charm, Ultimate Attraction Charm, Shielding Charm, Forgotten Charm.
- 16: A Toxic Spill occurs starting for hunters with a rank of Duke/Duchess.
- 12-16: A Fungal Frenzy weekend event occurs, with a bonus Cavern Fungus loot any time a mouse drops some, and with the Nightshade Masquerade mouse dropping Nightshade Farming Charms. Also, a Nightshade Kit was available for Donation.
- 12: The Fungal Cavern is released in the Sandtail Desert region, introducing 32 new mice in the Fungal Fiends group, a new Forgotten trap (Crystal Crucible Trap), 4 new cheeses (Glowing Gruyere, Mineral, Gemstone, Diamond), 6 new charms (Nightshade Farming, Gemstone Boost, Diamond Boost, Spore, Super Spore, Ultimate Spore), 2 new skins (Fungal Gemstone Crucible Skin, Gemstone Shark Skin), 6 new crafting items (Cavern Fungus, Nightshade, Mineral, Gemstone, Diamond, Crystal Crucible), 2 new map pieces (Fungal Cavern Map Piece, Labyrinth Key), 1 new collectible (Fungal Cavern Journal Theme), and 4 new convertibles (Nightshade Kit, Nightshade Basket, Glowing Gruyere Kit, Underground Exploration Kit).
- 11: The Bonus Luck Mini-Event comes to an end and the Lucky Mouse goes back into hiding.
- 5: The King launches the Bonus Luck Mini-Event providing +5 Luck throughout the Kingdom. The Lucky Mouse was released for the duration of the event.
- 5: The Spring Egg Hunt 2015 comes to an end.
- 31: The Spring Egg Hunt 2015 begins with the re-opening of the Chocolate Factory location. The event introduced one new mouse (Chocolate Gold Foil), one new charm (Eggstra Charge), one new convertible (Eggstra Charge Charm Kit), two new skins (Spring Hunt Shark and Egg Basket Box Trap), and 19 new Eggs for the Burroughs Rift, Whisker Woods Rift and Sunken City locations.
- 26: The Vacant Lot closes.
- 19: The Birthday Party Zone closes with the conclusion of MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday, and remaining hunters are transported to the Vacant Lot.
- 17: The St. Patrick's Bonus Luck event starts in the Birthday Party Zone and lasts until the end of MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday. It grants all hunters +5 luck, adds one new charm (Rainbow Luck) and one new special item (Lucky Clover Kit).
- 5: The Birthday Party Zone opens with the start of the MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday event. The event included 2 new mice (Cupcake Runner and Cupcake Cutie), one new weapon (Stale Cupcake Golem), one new base (Cupcake Birthday), one new charm (Cupcake), 2 new skins (Chesla's Flame 'n' Fire Skin and Candle Chrome MonstroBot Skin), two new special items (Cupcake Combo Kit, Sealed Seventh Birthday Scroll Case), and one theme (MouseHunt Cupcake).
- 5: The Year of the Sheep Festival ends, moving Hunters to the Birthday Party Zone where shops remain open for a couple more days.
- 4: The Glitchpaw Mouse was released due to intermittent server downtime.
- 17: The Valentine's 2015 event ends, replaced by a return of Calamity Carl's Cruise for the Year of the Sheep Festival. The Lunar New Year festival includes a new mouse (Costumed Sheep), new base (Sheep Jade Base), 2 new skins (Ram Shrine Crystal Laser, Focused Ram Eye Laser), new potion (Ramming Speed Potion), new charm (Ramming Speed Charm), 4 new collectibles (Captain's Coat, Sunken City Miniature, Sheep Mask Collectible, Squishy Sheep), and 5 new convertibles (Sealed Lunar New Year Scroll Case, Lunar New Year Treasure Chest, Rare Lunar New Year Treasure Chest, Year of the Sheep Gift Basket, Sheep Festival Jumbo Kit)
- 12: A weekend Valentine's Event grants all hunters +13 Luck in honor of Friday the 13th, regardless of hunting location. Hunters can also catch various Valentine's mice (including the new Gentleman Caller) in 11 locations across the kingdom (Town of Gnawnia, Harbour, Great Gnarled Tree, Town of Digby, Bazaar, Training Grounds, Cape Clawed, Slushy Shoreline, Muridae Market, Sunken City, Gnawnia Rift), with each event mouse dropping extra loot. New items include 2 new skins (Chocolate Box Trap, The Heart Stopper) and 4 new convertibles (Valentine's Scroll Case, Be Mine Big Box, Valentine's Treasure Chest, Rare Valentine's Treasure Chest).
- 04: Minor tweaks and fixes occur in the Whisker Woods Rift, such as making the Taunting Charm a conditional member of the Riftwalker Set.
- 28: The Whisker Woods Rift location with in the Rift Plane opens up, with 26 new mice (the Whisker Woods Rift subgroup of Rift Walkers), 1 new cheese (Lactrodectus Lancashire), 2 new bases (Fracture, Fissure), 6 new charms (Cherry, Gnarled, Stagnant, Taunting, Rift Ultimate Luck, Rift Ultimate Power), 7 new crafting items (Rift Cherries, Rift-torn Roots, Sap-filled Thorns, Tasty Spider Mould, Creamy Gnarled Sap, Crumbly Rift Salts, Widow's Web), 4 new special items (Whisker Wicker Gift Basket, Woodsy Charm Bag, Whisker Rift Hunting Kit, Whisker Rift Domination Box), 1 new Plankrun's Journal entry (Plankrun's Whisker Woods Rift Notes) and 6 new recipes (Cherry Charm, Gnarled Charm, Stagnant Charm, Lactrodectus Lancashire (3 pieces), Lactrodectus Lancashire (4 pieces), Taunting Charm).
- 20: The Zombie Invasion Week 2015 concludes.
- 13: The Zombie Invasion Week 2015 begins, making Undead Emmental available to hunters, including via donations for Zombie Invasion Survival Kit and the new Tactical Zombie Gear. Brain and Super Brain charms gained a permanent effect on the zombie mice of Burroughs Rift. Meanwhile, anyone remaining in the Frozen Festive Pond was moved to the Meadow, as the shops from the Great Winter Hunt closed up.
- 06: The Great Winter Hunt 2014 ends, moving hunters into the Frozen Festive Pond where the shops remain open for one more week.
- 30: New Year's Mouse and Party Head Mouse are released in Festive Ice Fortress, dropping the new 2015 Charms and New Year's Party Portal Skin, as well as reviving the New Year's Dimensional Chest Skin.
- 23: The King's Grand Gift Opening Ceremony allows hunters to claim gifts that were left under the Profile tree and in the Team Stocking.
- 22: Week Three of the Great Winter Hunt begins, with Winter Miser Charms added to the Festive Ice Fortress Charm Shoppe, and the availability of Miser and Borean Commander mice, as well as an added donation option of a Winter Miser Charm Kit.
- 18: Feedback Friday was held a day early, named ThrowBAKE Thursday/FeedBAKE Fry-Thursday, and offered hunters early access to a Winter Miser Charm.
- 15: Week Two of the Great Winter Hunt begins, with Winter Builder Charms added to the Festive Ice Fortress Charm Shoppe, and the availability of Builder and Tundra Huntress mice, as well an added donation option of a Winter Builder Charm Kit.
- 09: The Great Winter Iceball Brawl (Great Winter Hunt 2014) begins, with the Festive Ice Fortress location taking over the Vacant Lot. The first week of the event included a number of new things: 4 new mice with immediate availability (Frigid Foreman, Stuck Snowball, Hoarder, Glacia Ice Fist), 1 new cheese (Arctic Asiago), 1 new weapon (Festive Gauntlet Crusher), 1 new base (Hothouse Base), 1 new charm (Winter Hoarder), 3 new skins (Crystal Ice Tower Skin, Winter Helper's Perch, Sinister Winter Wreath Portal), 3 new crafting items (Iceball Brawl Theme Scrap I, Iceball Brawl Theme Scrap II, Iceball Brawl Theme Scrap III), 12 new special items (Tower Slab, Ice Brick, Throwable Snowball, Ice Fortress Completed, Borean Commander Caught, Ice Fortress Starter Kit, Ice Fortress Hobbyist Case, Ice Fortress Craftsman Crate, Ice Fortress Pro Pack, Throwable Snowball Booster Pack, Festive Skin Pack #2, Winter Hoarder Charm Kit), 7 new collectibles (Bigger, Golder Brick, Gold Foil Mouse Statue, Two Front Teeth, White Chocolate Snowman, Iceball Brawl Theme), new treasure maps (Sealed Naughty List, Sealed Nice List, Naughty Treasure Chest, Nice Treasure Chest), a theme (Iceball Brawl Theme), and a new Heads-up Display Game (Snowball Showdown) while building an Ice Fortress and Ice Tower. Additionally, there were hints at 4 more mice (Builder, Tundra Huntress, Miser, Borean Commander) and 2 more charms (Winter Builder, Winter Miser).
- 09: Several items from the Great Winter Hunt 2013 are renamed to make room for new items: Sealed 2013 Naughty List, Sealed 2013 Nice List, Rare Naughty 2013 Treasure Chest, Rare Nice 2013 Treasure Chest, Slightly-Melted Snow Block, and Festive Skin Pack #1. Also, the the Purple Winter Hunt Gift Box included more items.
- 05: Feedback Friday provides links for hunters to get early access to a new Winter Hoarder Charm and Arctic Asiago Cheese.
- 01: The Advent Calendar returns in anticipation of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 01: All Cheese Shoppe prices are normalized (for example, all Swiss cheese is now 100 gold at every shop where it is sold, rather than 150 or 200 at some locations).
- 10: The Toxic Spill reopens, starting with the rank of Archduke/Archduchess.
- 04: The Vacant Lot remained after the end of the Halloween 2014 event. Hunters could make purchases at the event Shoppes and spend any remaining Spooky Shuffle Tickets.
- 04: The Halloween 2014 event ended and the Haunted Terrortories location closed.
- 21: The Glitchpaw Mouse was released due to intermittent server downtime. Hm, things sure have been glitchy around here lately! Must be because all of those Glitchpaw mice running around!
- 14: The Haunted Terrortories event location returns, along with 7 new mice (Hollowed, Candy Cat, Candy Goblin, Tricky Witch, Shortcut, Grey Recluse, Mousataur Priestess), 1 new base (Skello-ton), 4 new charms (Candy, Shortcut, Extra Spooky, Super Brain), 5 new skins (The Spirit of Halloween, Molten Oasis, Skeletal Rune Shark, All Seeing Eye, Haunted Spires), 11 new Special items (Rift Candy, Mousataur Skull, Spooky Shuffle Ticket, 2014 Pumpkin Treat Basket, Halloween Pillowcase, Spooky Skin Pack #2, Halloween Charm Bag, Two Oxygen Canisters, Spooky Shuffle Pack, 2014 Halloween Treasure Chest, Rare 2014 Halloween Treasure Chest), 3 new Crafting Items (Spooky Halloween Theme Scrap I, Spooky Halloween Theme Scrap II, Spooky Halloween Theme Scrap III), 1 new Collectible (Completed Spooky Halloween Theme), 1 new Theme (Spooky Halloween Theme), 3 new library assignments (Catalog Halloween Mice, Charming Study Research Assignment, Extra Spooky Research Assignment), 2 new crafting recipes (Super Brain Charm, Spooky Halloween Theme), and a new Heads-up Display game (Spooky Shuffle).
- 02: The Toxic Spill opens up for Grand Duke/Grand Duchess hunters.
- 22: All hunters can now claim bounties on six mice in the Town of Gnawnia.
- 10: The Burroughs Rift gained a General Store, and other minor fixes related to the new content could be observed.
- 09: The Burroughs Rift location opens within the Rift Plane region, offering 37 new mice in the Rift Walkers group, 2 new cheese (Terre Ricotta and Polluted Parmesan), 2 new potions (Terre Ricotta Potion, Polluted Parmesan Potion), 2 new charms (Rift Vacuum, Rift Power), 2 new weapons (Focused Crystal Laser, Multi-Crystal Laser), 6 new crafting items (Erupting Rift Core, Shattered Rift Crystal, Calcified Rift Mist, Burroughs Rift Theme Scrap I, Burroughs Rift Theme Scrap II, Burroughs Rift Theme Scrap III), 5 new collectibles (Burroughs Rift Journal Theme, Contaminated Crumb Cake, Crystallized Fossil, Optic Receiver, The Red Button), 5 new special items (Null Gauntlet, Rift Circuitry, Magical Mist Basket, Burroughs Rift Crate, Burroughs Blackhole Box), 3 new crafting recipes (Rebuild Crystal Tower, Rift Power Charm, Burroughs Rift Journal Theme), and a new theme (Burroughs Rift Theme). Additionally, the Crystal Tower weapon can be smashed and reconstructed, the Mist Canister gained a new use, and the Riftwalker Set now provides a new bonus when all three items are armed.
- 05: The Cryst-HAL Tower Skin is made available for fans of the Facebook page.
- 03: Mice in the Gnawnia Rift started dropping Mist Canisters as loot.
- 02: Mice in the Windmill started dropping Packets of Flour, used at a new Cheese Shoppe to buy Grilled Cheese for hunting the new Captain Croissant mouse.
- 18: A week of MEGA tournaments is announced, offering new MEGA Tournament Token rewards, along with mice worth negative points in some tournaments. The new tokens can be used to buy a new MEGA Tournament Theme, or some Ultimate Luck and Power charms at the new Tournament Hall Charm Shoppe.
- 13: A Toxic Spill for hunters of rank Count/Countess begins.
- 01: The Sonar Periscope is added to let hunters view upcoming zones during a Dive at the Sunken City.
- 29: The Coral Oasis Skin was finally made available for purchase.
- 23: The Marketplace received a facelift, with hunters now able to post buy requests, and have simultaneous pending trades (3 of each by default, and extra slots by gaining the Lucky Golden Shield or buying the new Regal Marketplace Stool and Regal Marketplace Display Case collectibles at the King's Arms General Store). Many more Gift Baskets and Crafting Items are made available for trade.
- 16: Larry's Football Challenge ends.
- 11-15: A Bonus Luck Weekend occurs, making the Lucky Mouse available, and giving all hunters +5 Luck.
- 07: For a few hours, the Lucky Mouse was available, and all hunters had +5 Luck.
- 07: The first Underwater Oxygen Tournament is held in the Sunken City.
- 02: The Sunken City location opens for Count/Countess hunters, with lots of new content: 60 new mice in the new Deep Sea Dwellers group, a new map piece (Sunken Souvenir), 1 new cheese (Fishy Fromage), 2 new hydro traps (Rune Shark Trap, School of Sharks), a new base (Tidal Base), a new charm (Water Jet Charm), 6 new skins (Coral Clockwork Portal Skin, Coral Phantasmic Oasis Skin, Seal Skin, The Leviathan Skin, and School of Friends Skin for sale, and Coral Oasis Skin temporarily unobtainable), 5 new crafting items (Barnacle, Brined Curd, Damaged Coral Fragment, Mouse Scale, Predatory Processor), 11 new special items (Oxygen Canister, Sand Dollar, Barnacle and Coral Pack, Barnacle and Scale Pack, Coral and Scale Pack, Fishy Fromage 2-Pack, Fishy Fromage 3-Pack, Sunken Gift Basket, Ocean Crafting Kit, Diving Kit, Submersible Supplies), 3 new collectibles (Dinglehopper, Black Pearl, Corrupt Trident), and 2 new recipes (Fishy Fromage (2 pieces), Fishy Fromage (3 pieces)).
- 17: Another Toxic Spill for Archduke occurs.
- 10: Larry's Football Challenge begins, with new a charm (Striker Charm), new crafting items (Football Theme Scrap I, Football Theme Scrap II, Football Theme Scrap III), new special items (Gnawnian Football, Football Footlocker, Bronze Footlocker, Silver Footlocker, Gold Footlocker), new collectibles (Football Journal Theme), and a new theme (Larry's Football Challenge Theme).
- 27: The Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event ends; hunters remaining in the Omelette Factory were escorted to the Meadow.
- 23: The first Polluted Base was crafted.
- 22: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe closes, and hunters remaining there were escorted to the Meadow.
- 20: A new Toxic Spill occurs, this time starting for hunters of rank Archduke who can now catch the Mutated Behemoth Mouse.
- 13: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe visits Gnawnia, with a return of Rockstar and Moussile mice, and a stash of new items: 5 new weapons (The Law Draw, Veiled Vine Trap, Dragon Lance, Chrome Oasis Water Node Trap, Chrome Phantasmic Oasis Trap), a new base (Physical Brace Base), 5 new charms (Super Cactus Charm, Unstable Charm, EMP400 Charm, Airship Charm, Super Soap Charm), 4 new skins (Ancient Ancient Box Trap Skin, Steam Immolator Skin, Magmatic Minotaur Sentinel Skin, Angelic Reaper's Perch Skin), 6 new crafting items (Powdered Bleach, Airship Theme Scrap I, Airship Theme Scrap II, Airship Theme Scrap III, Chrome Oasis Upgrade Kit, Phantasmic Oasis Trap Parts), 2 new convertibles (Airship Supply Kit, Dirigible Kit), a new collectible (Airship Journal Theme), a new theme (Ronza's Airship Theme), and 5 new Crafting Recipes (Rebuild Phantasmic Oasis Trap, Chrome Oasis Water Node Trap, Chrome Phantasmic Oasis Trap, Super Soap Charm, Airship Journal Theme).
- 13: The name of the Mutated Behemoth Mouse is revealed as the final member of The Polluted mice, but it will not be encountered until a Toxic Spill for Archdukes.
- 06: For the remainder of the Spring Egg Hunt 2014, the number of Charge Eggs dropped as loot is doubled (with Eggstra Charms doubling that to 4 charge eggs). Hunters also had the chance to claim some Eggscavator Charge Charms to start a cycle of hunting for charge eggs.
- 23: The interface for Crafting, Potions, Special, and Collectibles is enhanced to let hunters see counts of items per category, as well as search for a given item. In addition, the Crafting tab is reordered to list the Recipe Book first instead of last, as well as reveal locked recipes the hunter has not yet learned.
- 22: The Toxic Spill opens for Grand Dukes, making the last two eggs of the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 available for collection.
- 15: The Omelette Factory location opens to start of the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event; with 3 new mice (Carefree Cook, Onion Chopper, Pan Slammer), 24 new Eggs, a Bonus Egg Hunting Kit, and 2 new skins (Dimensional Egg Basket Skin, Spring Arcanum Skin).
- 08: New tournaments are available in the Gnawnia Rift: Gnawnia Riftwalking, Rift Resonation, Riftiago Foraging, and Goliath Rift Showdown. Also, any tournament with fewer than 6 teams registered is now automatically canceled.
- 04: Toxic Spill Mega Tournaments are released, with an extra reward of Pollution Control Supply Kit, Soap Charms, and Gold.
- 03: The third Toxic Spill begins, this time beginning with hunters at Count and above.
- 01: The Vacant Lot is no longer available as a travel destination. Hunters remaining in the area are not kicked out, but the shops are closed, and the Moussile Mouse is no longer available. The Living Garden Cartographer opens its doors as the permanent source of the Rift Detector.
- 25: The Rift Plane region is opened, with the Gnawnia Rift location available to hunters of rank Count or better and the Rift Detector map piece. The new area introduces a new breed of mice (16 Rift Walkers), a new trap power type (Rift), several new cheeses (Marble String, Swiss String, Brie String, Magical String, Riftiago, Resonator), a new weapon (Crystal Tower), a new potion (Riftiago Potion), new crafting items (Rift Curd, Magic Seed, Riftgrass, Rift Dust), and new special items (Raw Rift Crystal, Bag of Living Essences, Magical Rift Gift Basket, Rift Survival Kit). Also, Garden Essences can now be smashed with the Hunter's Hammer, many Indigenous and Event mice gain a weakness to Rift traps, and day 5 Loyalty Chests added Magical String Cheese to the reward.
- 25: The Dance Hall closes, and hunters remaining there are transported to the Vacant Lot. There, a new Vacant Lot Cartographer is open, where hunters can purchase the Rift Detector map piece.
- 25: The Birthday Journal Theme is made available to hunters that like the Facebook page.
- 19: The Moussile Mouse is introduced at the Dance Hall, and rewards a hunter with Inert Riftwood, after hunters collect clues of an Exploded Lightshow and Drained Rocket Pack. Also, MouseHunt's Birthday Theme is hinted at, although it is not made available yet.
- 17: White mice drop Seven Leaf Clover Caps in honor of St. Patrick's Day.
- 14: A Bonus Luck Weekend began, with +5 Luck and availability of the Lucky Mouse.
- 14: Terrible Twos Mice begin dropping the Chocolate Birthday Cake Base in the Dance Hall
- 07: Glitchpaw Mice are released after some unplanned downtime.
- 06: Force Fighter Action Figures can now be traded for Party Charms at the Dance Hall Charm Shoppe.
- 04: The Dance Hall location opens up in celebration of MouseHunt's Sixth Birthday, with 4 new mice (Dance Party, Breakdancer, Para Para Dancer, and El Flamenco), a new weapon (The Forgotten Art of Dance), a new base (Birthday Dragée Cake Base), 4 new skins (The Forgotten Art of Riverdance Skin, The Forgotten Art of Capoeira Skin, The Forgotten Art of Disco Dance Skin, and The Forgotten Art of Dance Instruction Skin), 11 new Special items (Disco Ball, Party Supplies, Sealed Sixth Birthday Scroll Case, 2014 Birthday Treasure Chest, 2014 Rare Birthday Treasure Chest, DLU+ Gift Box, Forgotten Art of Dance Skin Pack, Cupcake Party Tray, Cupcake Party Tower, Sugar Rush in a Box, and Birthday Goodie Bag), 1 new Collectible (First Place Dance Hall Trophy), and 2 new tournaments (Dance Floor Dance Off, Dance-A-Thon).
- 25: The shoppes at the Vacant Lot closed, and while hunters already there were not forced out of the area, it was no longer possible to travel back to the lot.
- 25: Two new Library Assignments are released, allowing hunters to collect 5 new crafting items (Aged Grape Juice, Cheddar Powder, Gooey Gruyere Curd, Microchip Curd, Nuclear Garlic) to be able to craft a new cheese (Fusion Fondue) to hunt the M400 and collect M400 Chrome MonstroBot Skin and M400 Sandstorm MonstroBot Skin.
- 18: The Year of the Horse Festival ends; any hunters remaining at Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise are moved to the Vacant Lot where the shops remain open for spending Cruise Bux.
- 12: Two new mice from The Polluted group are released for the rank of Grand Duke and up, The Menace and Sludge Swimmer mice, at the start of the second Toxic Spill. The Scum Scrubber Trap Blueprints are now being dropped by the Bog Beast.
- 10: The Valentine's subgroup of Event Mice can now be caught in all areas of Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise.
- 06: More mice began dropping Orbs for crafting charms.
- 01: Cozy Costumed Cruising Tournaments begin, with extra prizes of Nitropop Charms, Firecracker Charms, Runny Cheese, and Cruise Bux.
- 31: Calamity Carl's Cozy Competition Tournaments begin, with extra prizes of Nitropop Charms, Firecracker Charms, Runny Cheese, and Cruise Bux.
- 30: Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise returns for the lunar new year Year of the Horse event, including the new Costumed Horse, Winter Games, and Lovely Sports Mice, new Horsepower Potion, Horsepower Charm, Horse Jade Base, Entranced LoveBot Skin, Horsehead ACRONYM Skin, Horse Festival Celebration Kit, Lunar Athletic Pack, Year of the Horse Gift Basket, Sealed Athletic Lunar Scroll Case, Athletic Lunar Treasure Chest, Rare Athletic Lunar Treasure Chest, and lots of new collectibles: Captain's Cavalry Sword, Harbour Miniature, Gnawnian Shoreline Miniature, Digby Lab Miniature, Iceberg Miniature, Acolyte Realm Miniature, S.S. Huntington III Miniature, Tribal Isles Miniature, Gnawnian Express Miniature, Zugzwang Island Miniature, Wooden Hobby Horse Miniature, and Horse Mask Collectible.
- 27: The first contamination in the Toxic Spill was successfully cleared. Crude Pollutinum can now be refined, and all items that need 200 or fewer Pollutinum to craft can now be crafted (with the exception of the Scum Scrubber weapon, as the Scum Scrubber Trap Blueprints are not yet released.)
- 21: The Toxic Spill area opens, introducing 20 mice in the new group The Polluted, a new Charm (Soap Charm), a new Special item (Crude Pollutinum), and 10 new crafting items (Canister Ring, Soapy Suds, Polluted Base Blueprints, Washboard Base Blueprints, Soapy Oasis Skin Pattern, Soapy Phantasmic Oasis Skin Pattern, Incinerated Garbage Bath Skin Pattern, Polluted Theme Scrap I, Polluted Theme Scrap II, Polluted Theme Scrap III). Additionally, a number of new items could be observed, but where the crafting could not be completed as long as the Toxic Spill remains open: 1 new Crafting item (Pollutinum), 4 new Charms (Polluted Charm, Super Polluted Charm, Extreme Polluted Charm, Ultimate Polluted Charm), 3 Special items (Small Waste Barrel, Medium Waste Barrel, Large Waste Barrel), 1 new Weapon (Scum Scrubber), 2 new Bases (Polluted Base, Washboard Base), 3 new Skins (Incinerated Garbage Bath Skin, Soapy Oasis Skin, Soapy Phantasmic Oasis Skin), and 1 new Collectible (Completed Polluted Journal Theme).
- 21: The Pollution Control Supply Kit becomes available in the King's Arms General Store for 25 King's Credits.
- 20: Radioactive Blue Cheese becomes smashable and yields a new crafting material, Radioactive Curd which can be used to craft a new cheese, Rancid Radioactive Blue Cheese.
- 14: Season Two Treasure Chests are introduced, with the possibility of gaining the new Chesla's Revenge weapon. Also, the Vacant Lot is closed.
- 07: The Great Winter Hunt 2013 comes to an end, leaving a Vacant Lot with the shoppes still open for another week for spending collected supplies.
- 30: New Year's and Party Head Mice join the Great Winter Hunt 2013, offering Confetti and new 2014 Charms. Also available are a New Year's Dimensional Chest Skin, 15x 2014 Charms pack and a new convertible, the limited edition 2014 Party Pack.
- 24: The King's Grand Gift Opening Ceremony lets hunters open the gifts collected from their Profile tree and Team stockings during the Great Winter Hunt 2013, as the Advent Calendar reaches its conclusion.
- 18: Elf Encounters and MEGA Tournament: Winter Hunt event Tournaments are added, including a new Festive Champion Kit convertible as a reward. Additionally, the remainder of the Great Winter Hunt 2013 event now includes Monday Snow Days where Snowflake mice are more common and other mice are more likely to drop Ice Coins and Snowball Charms, and Thursday Elf Encounters where Elf mice are more common.
- 13: Glitchpaw Mice were released after some unplanned server downtime to resolve some tournament glitches.
- 12: Bocconcini Battle, Festive Fodder, Snowflight Stockpiling, Snowflake Flurries, and Festive SUPER|hunt+ event Tournaments are introduced, each with special prizes for ranking in the tournament.
- 10: The Great Winter Snowball Fight event begins, with lots of new content. Hunters can travel to the Festive Snow Fort area, where they could obtain 1 new cheese (Snowball Bocconcini), 5 new mice (Snowball Hoarder, Reinbo, Snow Boulder, Snow Sorceress, S.N.O.W. Golem), 2 new traps (Ice Blaster, Glacier Gatler), 4 new charms (Extreme Luck Charm, Snowball Charm, Festive Ultimate Luck Charm, Festive Ultimate Power Charm), 8 new trap skins (Winter Steam Freezer Mk. III Skin, Festive S.L.A.C. II Skin, Festive Snow Sphynx Skin, Festive ACRONYM Skin, Festive Un-Raged RhinoBot Skin, Festive Zugzwang's First Move Skin, Festive Sandtail Sentinel Skin, Festive Phantasmic Oasis Skin), 2 new maps (Nice Treasure List, Naughty Treasure List), 15 new convertibles (Sealed Nice List, Sealed Naughty List, Nice Treasure Chest, Rare Nice Treasure Chest, Naughty Treasure Chest, Rare Naughty Treasure Chest, Passing Parcel, Snowball Mystery Pack, Bucket of Snowball Bocconcini, Fort Builder's Lunchbox, Fort Builder's Construction Kit, Festive Bundle, Super Festive Bundle, Festive Skin Pack, Ultimate Festive Bundle), 7 new collectibles (Passing Parcel, Abrasive Aftershave, Fancy Festive BB Gun, Paint Can on a Rope, Snowball Journal Theme, Triangular Chocolate Bar, Snow Fort Snowglobe), 2 new special items (Cannon Bits, Snow Block), and 1 new crafting item (Ice Blaster Parts). Hunters could use the Snow Blocks to build and upgrade a Snow Fort.
- 06: The Peppermint Mocha Latte collectible is made available through the Facebook fan page.
- 02: The King's Giveaway comes to an end, although the new items for sale at the King's Arms shops are permanent.
- 01: An Advent Calendar is released, offering hunters a chance to claim one Advent Chocolate per day of the Great Winter Hunt.
- 25: A King's Giveaway week of events starts with an increased number of Prize Mice and introduction of the Regal Charm and Regal Theme. The King's Arms stores are updated, including new skins: Lion Sphynx of Life Skin and King Chromo Skin.
- 12: Hunters can now smuggle up to 10 Royal Supply Crates, Raider-B-Gone Mouse Repellents, and Fuel Nuggets between train rides at the Gnawnian Express Station.
- 12: The Camp page now allows users to track up to 5 favorite Weapons, Bases, Charms, and Cheese, for faster toggling between frequently used setups. Hunters can also set preferences such as gender and time zone without relying on Facebook settings.
- 07: The Halloween 2013 event ends, with the Vacant Lot replacing the Haunted Terrortories to give hunters a few more days to shop with their Halloween Candies and Cobwebs.
- 23: Zombie SUPER|hunt+ tournament is released; top-ranking hunters could earn SUPER|brie+ and Haunted Ultimate Luck Charms, as well as other event items on top of existing rewards.
- 19: Halloween Haunting tournaments are re-released, along with several new tournaments with different point mixes: High Stakes Hunting, Zombies, Zombies, Zombies!, and Bad Moon Rising. Hunters who participate in these tournaments can receive Spooky Charms, Brain Charms, Ghoulgonzola Cheese, Candy Corn Cheese, Halloween Candies and Cobweb on top of the existing rewards.
- 17: The Haunted Terrortories reopens for the annual Halloween Event; with lots of new things: 4 new mice (Mutated Brown, Gluttonous Zombie, Sugar Rush, Titanic Brain-Taker); 2 new traps (Brain Extractor, Maniacal Brain Extractor); 2 new bases (Eerie Base, Eerier Base); 2 new charms (Brain Charm, Haunted Ultimate Luck Charm); 4 new skins (Ghostly Spiked Crusher Skin, Spooky Mary O'Nette Skin, Scary S.L.A.C. II Skin, Haunted Arcanum Skin); 4 new collectibles (Completed Undead Halloween Theme, Totally Scary Cape, Sugar Rush Plushie, Pumpkin Spice Latte); 5 new crafting items (Undead Theme Scrap I, Undead Theme Scrap II, Undead Theme Scrap III, Brain Bits, Brain Extractor Parts); 3 new convertibles (Spooky Skin Pack, Ultimate Spooky Supply Bundle, Haunted Treasure Hunting Kit); a new special item (Brain Extractor Piece); new treasure maps (Undead Halloween Scroll Case, Undead Halloween Treasure Map, Undead Halloween Treasure Chest, Rare Undead Halloween Treasure Chest); and new library assignments (Catalog Haunted Mice, Advanced Terrortories Research).
- 11: Glitchpaw mice are released after some unplanned difficulties with the servers; this is the first time a Glitchpaw could be caught at Claw Shot City.
- 08: Tier 2 Thief mice in the King's Gauntlet gained a weakness to Law traps; and a Cheese Shoppe was established at the Gnawnian Express Station.
- 07: A Super Snoozer rank is added to Gnawnian Express Station trains, for hunters who scored zero points, in order to avoid hunters gaining a community reward with no effort at all.
- 26: The Gnawnian Express Station location opened up in Varmint Valley, along with the release of new mice (25 mice in the new Train Robbers group), a new base (Claw Shot Base), new weapons (Supply Grabber, Bandit Deflector, and Engine Doubler), new charms (Supply Schedule, Roof Rack, Door Guard, Greasy Glob, Dusty Coal, Black Powder, and Magmatic Crystal), new crafting items (Iron Pellet, Copper Bead, and Tin Scrap), new collectibles (Train Badge and Minuscule Photo Album), and new donation kits (Lucky Loot Bag, Supply Depot Train Pack, Raider River Train Pack, Daredevil Canyon Train Pack, Heavy Train Trunk, and Entire Train Car).
- 19: The population of mice in Gnawnia shifted slightly. For example, Pirate mice no longer appear in the Meadow, and Black Widow mice no longer appear in both the Meadow and the Town of Gnawnia. Flying mice and Speedy mice gained a mild taste for Brie and Gouda, and the choice of Cheese now has a more pronounced effect on which mice are likely to visit a trap. Similarly, in the Town of Gnawnia, the Longtail mouse can now be attracted using most types of cheese. That said, the Flying, Speedy and Longtail mice still seem to enjoy the magical scent of SUPER|brie+ the most. Generally, it seems that lower-grade bait attracts less powerful breeds in the Meadow and Town of Gnawnia, while higher-grade bait such as Brie, Gouda, and SUPER|brie+ attract more powerful and rewarding breeds of mice. Finally, the Mole Mouse no longer drops Ancient Relics.
- 13-16: A Lucky Zombie Invasion Weekend event began in honor of Friday the 13th, including +5 Luck, and the ability to donate for a new Zombie Kit containing Undead Emmental. The Lucky Mouse also made an appearance.
- 13: Mobile users can begin collecting bounties on six mice in the Town of Gnawnia.
- 04: Glitchpaw mice are temporarily available after some unplanned server downtime.
- 30: Iceberg and Slushy Shoreline Double Drop Week begins: War Scrap and Bottled Cold Fusion loot drops are doubled, and Stack of War Scraps are possible as rare loot.
- 22: Planned server maintenance resulted in several hours offline.
- 02: The second Curious Chemistry Weekend event occurs, where Curious Chemist mice drop Greater Wicked Gnarly Potions and double Wicked Gnarly Potions.
- 24: New crates can be bought at the Claw Shot City General Store for Fool's Gold, which includes Balack's Claw Crate, Furoma Claw Crate, Iceberg Claw Crate, Tribal Claw Crate, and Zugzwang's Claw Crate.
- 21: Cactus Charms are added for sale in the Claw Shot City Charm Shoppe, as well as a Most Wanted Theme Collectible in the General Store or for a Donation.
- 19: Single-player Tournaments are made available throughout the weekend.
- 17: The Gouda Lovers Charm Pack is made available to players that like the Facebook game page.
- 12-17: Another Bonus Luck Weekend event is held, with a +5 Luck bonus, and availability of the Lucky Mouse.
- 11: Varmint Valley Bounty Hunt Tournaments are released.
- 08: The Corrupt Cartel gang Wanted Poster is released, finally opening up the last remaining Wild Bunch mouse.
- 05: The Travelling Terror gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 1 more Wild Bunch mouse.
- 03: The Dirt Dealers gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 2 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 01: The Scamping Scammers gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 2 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 27: The Thieves gang Wanted Poster is released, opening up 3 more Wild Bunch mice.
- 25: Claw Shot City is opened in Varmint Valley, introducing a new Law weapon type (S.L.A.C. and S.L.A.C. II), 21 new Wild Bunch mice, a new Sheriff's Badge Charm, Fool's Gold currency, and Wanted Posters. At this point, only the Thugs gang actually had a wanted poster, leaving only 12 of the 21 new mice actually available to catch.
- 29: The Mouse Hot Tub weapon is introduced in the Town of Gnawnia Trapsmith.
- 20–24: Most tournaments during this period awarded double Tournament Tokens.
- 17: Several new tournaments are released, including some in the Living Garden areas. Teams can now contain up to 12 members, and a hunter can pre-register for up to 3 non-conflicting tournaments.
- 10: Treasure Hunter tournaments are introduced.
- 06: Relic Hunter mice starts to drop Living Garden Scroll Case as loot. Each scroll case contains a Living Garden Treasure Map which can be completed to obtain a Living Garden Treasure Chest.
- 28: Minor gameplay improvements were announced, such as being able to open a Special item from the Larry's Loot Lexicon popup in the main camp page, the Relic Hunter mouse raising Tower Amplifier, and categorizing most of the Event Mice into subgroups.
- 22: The Spring Egg Hunt 2013 ends, with hunters having collected 16,400,215 Eggs during the event.
- 22: The Eggscavator Charge Charm became smashable with the Hunter's Hammer, to produce 5 Dark Chocolate Charms.
- 19: All hunters were given a full charge of 20 on their Eggscavator every four hours over the weekend, as a form of thanks from the developers for the patience shown through the previous week's unplanned downtime.
- 11: Glitchpaw Mice are released through the remainder of the Spring Egg Hunt 2013.
- 10: After several hours of unplanned downtime, all hunters were given a full charge of 20 on their Eggscavator, regardless of how many Eggscavator Charge Charms they had used before the downtime. All hunters were also granted a Rare Arduous Treasure Chest, ending any Treasure Map they were currently hunting. The event was extended by a few days, with all hunters granted bonus +5 Luck through the remainder of the event.
- 25: The Spring Gift Basket, The Marshmallow Gift Basket and the Egg Hunting Kit are made available through Donation.
- 25: The Chocolate Overload Mouse, Egg Scrambler Mouse, Hardboiled Mouse and the Eggscavator Charge Charm are released. The Sinister Egg Painter, Coco Commander, Egg Painter, Eggsplosive Scientist, Eggscavator and the Hare Razer mice are re-released. The Eggstra Charm and the Dark Chocolate Charm are also re-released.
- 25: The Spring Egg Hunt 2013 begins, giving hunters access to the Chocolate Factory, twenty new Bonus Eggs, and three new Charge Eggs. The Eggscavator is made available for purchase for hunters that did not obtain it in 2012.
- 20: Glitchpaw mice were released after a nine hour downtime for a planned server upgrade.
- 19: The Bonus Luck Weekend draws to a close.
- 18: Ronza departs, and hunters in her Traveling Shoppe were transported to the Meadow.
- 15: A Lucky Liker Charm Pack is released, containing a new Shamrock Charm. Hunters can claim one by liking MouseHunt on Facebook.
- 15: A Bonus Luck Weekend begins, with +5 Luck for all hunters, and increased attraction of Leprechaun and Lucky mice.
- 15: The Fifth Birthday Bash tournament is made available for the remainder of the event.
- 07: MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday Event begins, with Ronza arriving and selling several new Weapons and Charms. Super FighterBot MegaSupreme and five new Force Fighter mice are introduced, along with the reappearance of mice from previous birthday events.
- 04: The Docked Cruise Ship closed, and hunters remaining there were escorted to the Meadow.
- 25: In the Notification Inbox, it is possible to Accept and Send to return the same Gift of the Day back to another hunter.
- 25: The Year of the Snake Festival ends, although the shops remain open at the Docked Cruise Ship for hunters to spend their remaining Cruise Bux.
- 15–18: The Glitchpaw Mouse was re-introduced after some unexpected game downtime.
- 13: MouseHunt for Android Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich is released.
- 13: A new Snakey Struggle tournament is made available.
- 12: A new Party Cracker convertible becomes the Gift of the Day, and can be opened to obtain the Torn Party Crown collectible.
- 11: New Snake Mask and Explosion Earmuffs collectibles can be given to friends via Gifting and the Paid Gift Shoppe.
- 11: The S.A.M. F.E.D. DN-5 weapon, Snake Jade Base, and Chocolate Covered Reaper's Perch Skin are introduced, and Valentine Charms are made available for purchase.
- 11: The Totally Not Bitter and Costumed Snake mice are introduced, and several mice in the Event Mice group are given subgroups.
- 11: A new event location, Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise, hosts the Chinese New Year/Valentine's Event for 2013. Players use Valentine, Firecracker, Nitropop, Dragonbreath, and Snakebite Charms to collect Cruise Bux, 8 Souvenirs, and a Captain's Hat.
- 24: The Hunting Log Summary is reintroduced after being removed since the Longtail update.
- 14: The Shattered Carmine, Dark Magi, and King Scarab mice are introduced, along with new recipes for the Rift Base, Living Garden Theme, Shattering Charm, and Ultimate Charm. Shops in the Living Garden area begin selling Aromatic Oil and Rift Base Blueprints.
- 14: The Fear, Darkness and Mist Curses Minigame is altered so that three hunts without a Corrupt mouse can only occur after all three curses are lifted, rather than after each curse individually.
- 11: Another Bonus Luck Weekend begins.
- 07: The Festive Lot closed, and any hunters remaining in the event area are moved to the Meadow.
- 02: The Great Winter Hunt 2012 ends, and the MegaBuy Mart converts to the Festive Lot for a few more days to make purchases with Ice Coins.
- 28: Mice begin to drop double Toy Parts for the weekend.
- 28: The New Year's Party Ball kit containing 200 SUPER|brie+ and 100 Confetti is available for a Donation.
- 25: The New Year's Mouse is re-released.
- 25: Your Tiny Derpicorn and Mini Fighter Jet Collectibles are made available for purchase, and hunters can finally open the gifts left under their Profile Tree and in their Team Stocking.
- 25: Greedy Al mouse is released; capturing him gets the Last Letter to Santa, and upgrades the Wrapped Gift Trap into the Gifting Trap for the remainder of the Great Winter Hunt 2012.
- 21: The Snowflake mouse drops extra Ice Coins for the weekend.
- 21: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Snowblower mouse and re-released Mad Elf to collect Toasty Scarf parts.
- 19: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Ridiculous Sweater mouse and re-released Squeaker Claws to collect Ball and Cup parts.
- 17: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Gingerbread mouse and re-released Mouse of Winter Future to collect Dragon Mouse Action Figure parts.
- 14: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Snowglobe mouse and re-released Mouse of Winter Present to collect Toy Robot parts.
- 14: The number of Favourite Mouse Catches on the King's Crown Profile tab increased from 8 to 12.
- 12: The next Confused Courier letter unlocks the Ribbon mouse and re-released Mouse of Winter Past to collect Toy Raygun parts.
- 10: The Great Winter Hunt 2012 begins with the release of the Confused Courier mouse that holds the key to the MegaBuy Mart. Once there, hunters can collect Festive Feta to capture the new Triple Lutz mouse or re-released Scrooge mouse to collect Moon Mobile parts.
- 10: MegaBuy Mart Mega-Tournaments are released.
- 10: Greedy Al's MegaBuy Mart offers a Real Live Pony and Personal Fighter Jet for an extreme amount of Gold, but supplies are out of stock.
- 10: Hunters can obtain the new Tree Snowglobe and Winter Hunt Theme collectibles with Ice Coins, the new Holiday Wrapping Paper collectible via Gifting, the new Nutcracker collectible via Gift of the day, and set aside an Electric Candle collectible to be opened by a friend later in the event.
- 10: For hunters ranked Baron or higher, a new Purple Winter Hunt Gift Box is made available. Earlier ranks receive Red, Green, and Blue gift boxes as in previous years.
- 10: Several winter Trap Skins and donation baskets are again made available for Donations.
- 07: Mousehunt mobile app is made available to Android 4.1+ (Jellybean) devices.
- 16: Dragon Slaying tournaments are introduced.
- 14: 39 new mice in three new groups (Living Garden Mice, Lost City Mice, Sand Dunes Mice) are released.
- 14: The Living Garden is opened, along with two new areas: Lost City and Sand Dunes. Each location also has a hidden counterpart, Twisted Garden, Cursed City, and Sand Crypts. Each area has a new Minigame.
- 14: 12 new Charms are released: Bravery, Clarity, Growth, Grub Salt, Grub Scent, Grubling Chow, Red Sponge, Searcher, Shine, Sponge, Wild Growth, Yellow Sponge. Additionally, Ultimate Luck Charm and Ultimate Power Charm can now be crafted.
- 14: 4 new Camembert cheese flavors are released, constructed from Dewthief Petal, Dreamfluff Herbs, Duskshade Petal, Graveblossom Petal, Plumepearl Herbs, and Lunaria Petal. Also, the new Unstable Gourd can be used to obtain the new cheese.
- 14: 17 new Crafting recipes using 9 new Garden Essences are introduced by the Book of Living Recipes, along with 4 new Blueprints. Additionally, the ACRONYM and Oasis Water Node traps can now be smashed by the Hunter's Hammer, and then reconstructed from the parts.
- 14: 3 new traps (Clockwork Portal Trap, Grand Arcanum Trap, Phantasmic Oasis Trap), a new base (Soiled Base), a new convertible (Living Chest), and a new collectible (Zugzwang's Leftover Rock) are released.
- 12: The Vacant Lot is closed.
- 09: Halloween 2012 ended, although hunters may still visit the Vacant Lot for a few more days to cash in their Halloween Candies. All unopened Hallowe'en Scroll Cases were converted to regular Treasure Map Scroll Cases.
- 07: Fan Base is released.
- 26: Swamp Thang mice start dropping the new Witch's Brew Skin.
- 23: A drop down menu is added at the bottom of the King's Crown tab of Hunter's Profile, allowing hunters to add Favourite Mouse Catches for breeds which they have between 1 to 9 catches.
- 22: Hallowe'en Haunting tournaments are introduced.
- 19: Gauntlet Potion Tier 3 is made available in the Haunted Terrortories General Store.
- 19: Mobile Charms are released, only obtainable via the Premium Shoppe in Mousehunt mobile app.
- 18: Skins subtab is added to the Items tab of the Hunter's Profile.
- 17: Mousehunt mobile app is revamped and re-released on iOS platform.
- 17: Themes are introduced into the game.
- 17: Pumpkin Treat Basket can be sent to friends using the daily Gifting feature; Pumpkin Treat Baskets remaining from 2011 were retroactively renamed as "2011 Pumpkin Treat Basket".
- 17: Cobwebs can be found while Trick-or-Treating to a friend that has not played in a while.
- 17: 4 new collectibles, Candy Apple, Spooky Mask, Whisker Woods Wicked Hat and Mousie Pincushion, are released.
- 17: 8 new trap skins, Sphynx Wrath Valkyrie Skin, Sphynx Wrath Black Cat Skin, Candy Corn Ice Maiden Skin, Horrific Pumpkin Trap Skin, The Thing That Ate The Bottomless Grave Skin, Steam Maw Skin, Lovecraft Shelf Skin and Springer Skin, are released.
- 17: Costumed Ambush Skin, Zugzwang's Night-Mare Skin and Count Sentinel Skin, are re-released.
- 17: New items can be bought at the shops in Haunted Terrortories, which includes the Hallowe'en Theme Scrap III.
- 17: The Wild Chainsaw and Spirit Light mice start dropping Halloween Candies; the Swamp Thang Mouse starts dropping a new weapon, Terrifying Spider Trap, as well as Hallowe'en Theme Scrap I and Hallowe'en Scroll Case.
- 17: Zombot Unipire, Grave Robber, Hollowhead, Gourdborg, Trick, Treat, Cobweb Mouse, Pumpkin Hoarder and Mousevina von Vermin are re-released in the Haunted Terrortories, along with 3 new mice, namely the Wild Chainsaw, Spirit Light and Swamp Thang Mouse.
- 17: The Haunted Terrortories opens with the start of the Halloween 2012 event.
- 03-17: The Leprechaun Mouse is reintroduced, dropping Mystery Pot of Gold as loot; the attraction rates of other Prize Mice are noticeably increased.
- 12: The Goldleaf Mouse is introduced, dropping a new collectible Doobers as loot.
- 10: Two new Tournaments in the King's Gauntlet are introduced.
- 10: Adjustments are made to the amount of loot found in Treasure Chests
- 29: A new Charm, the Ancient Charm, is made available through Treasure Chests.
- 29: A new Trap Skin, the Ancient Relic Trap Skin, is made available through Treasure Chests.
- 29: A new collectible, the Ancient Amulet, is made available through Treasure Chests.
- 29: A new Limited Edition Trap, the Ancient Gauntlet, is made available through Treasure Chests.
- 29: The Treasure Hunting Kit and Rare Map Dust are made available through Donations.
- 29: Various mice start dropping Ancient Relics as loot.
- 29: The Relic Hunter mouse is released, dropping Treasure Map Scroll Cases as loot.
- 22: A new Donation option of 7,500 SUPER|brie+ for $100.00 is added.
- 13: The Great Gnawnian Games and Bonus Luck Weekend event ended.
- 10: The Lucky mouse is re-released for the fourth Bonus Luck Weekend event.
- 07: Mousey Marathon tournaments are held in the Great Gnawnian Games.
- 01: The first King's Medallion is earned from the Great Gnawnian Games.
- 31: Athlete Charms are released, available from the Great Gnawnian Games or from donations for the Athlete's Kit or Training Gift Basket.
- 31: The Great Gnawnian Games are released, along with Trampoline, Hurdle and Extreme Everysports Mice which are attracted to Runny Cheese.
- 27: In honor of the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games, the Miniature Torch collectible is released, and the Lightning Rod mouse image included an Olympic torch.
- 20: The Chrono Mouse is released.
- 13: The Lucky Mouse is released for the third Bonus Luck Weekend event.
- 18: The Deep Freeze Base is crafted for the first time, the first Deep mouse is caught and Frozen Sealed Bottle, Deep Thought, and Plankrun's Iceberg Notes are released.
- 14: The Deep mouse is released, along with the Deep Freeze Base Blueprints. Also, the Cold Fusion Bomb is released to allow an earlier retreat from the Iceberg.
- 01: The Living Salt mouse is released, along with the Crushed Ice Tournament.
- 29: The first Icewing is caught and the Steam Laser Mk. III is crafted for the first time.
- 27: The first Frostwing Commander is caught and the Steam Laser Mk. II is crafted for the first time.
- 25: The Iceberg mouse group is renamed Icewing's Invasion, and the Invader sub-group is renamed Bergling.
- 24: The Steam Laser Mk. I can be smashed by the Hunter's Hammer and reconstructed.
- 24: The Ice Drill Mk. I is introduced, along with Drill Charges that can be traded on the Marketplace.
- 24: The Iceberg location is released introducing 14 new mice, 4 new Base Blueprints, the Wax and Sticky Charms, Bottled Cold Fusion and 5 new donation options.
- 24: The Huntington upgrade is completed, and the S.S. Huntington II is renamed to the S.S. Huntington III.
- 16: The Living Ice mouse is released, along with the Slushy Showdown Tournament.
- 14: The Slushy Crafting Kit and Shoreline Supplies are made available through donating.
- 14: The Yeti, Icebreaker, Saboteur and Snow Sniper mice are released in the Slushy Shoreline.
- 14: The shops in the Slushy Shoreline open, selling Softserve Charms and the Steam Laser Mk. I. The latter requires the collection of new crafting items: Wire Spool, Heating Oil, and Frosty Metal.
- 14: The Huntington Upgrade mission starts, requiring all players to collectively gather 1,500,000 Interlocking Hull Fragments.
- 09: The Slushy Struggle Tournament is introduced.
- 07: The Chipper, Snow Bowler, and Snow Slinger mice are released, dropping War Supplies as new loot.
- 07: The Slushy Shoreline location is released, using the new map piece Icebreaker License.
- 01: The Warpath Kit is made available again through donating.
- 30: The Incompetent Ice Climber, Polar Bear, Snow Soldier and Wolfskie Mice are released in various Regions, dropping War Scraps as loot.
- 23: The Whisking through the Woods Tournament is introduced.
- 23: The Vacant Lot closed, and Bonus Eggs are no longer available.
- 21: First hunter achieves Archduke rank on the Scoreboard.
- 19: The Chocolate Factory closed its doors although the Charm Shoppe remained open at the Vacant Lot location.
- 04: The Spring Gift Basket and the Egg Hunting Kit are made available through Donation.
- 04: The Eggscavator mouse, Sinister Egg Painter mouse and Eggstra Charm are released, and the Coco Commander, Egg Painter, Eggsplosive Scientist and Hare Razer mice are re-released.
- 04: The Spring Egg Hunt 2012 begins, giving hunters access to the Chocolate Factory.
- 28: The Team Journal is introduced, along with the Tournament Challenger Badge collectible for top 10% Tournament finishes. Teams can now earn the ability to expand to eight members.
- 16: White Mice dropped Seven Leaf Clover Cap.
- 16–19: +5 Bonus Luck weekend.
- 12: MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration ends, and Dent is pulled off the Marketplace.
- 07: Glitchpaw mice are re-released after nearly 12 hours of unscheduled server downtime and rollback.
- 07: DLU Gift Box containing Fancy Confetti is released.
- 29: Cake Polaroid, Confetti, Dent, Noisemaker, and Tiara collectibles are released. The Party Giftbox and Party-in-a-Box are also available as new event Donation options.
- 29: The Birthday Party Piñata Bonanza weapon, Carrot Birthday Cake Base and Party Charms are released. Additionally, the Birthday Cake Base, Chocolate Birthday Cake Base, Cheesecake Base, and Nanny Charms are re-released.
- 29: The Birthday Party Celebration location is re-released, along with Birthday, Buckethead, Party Head, Pintail, Sleepwalker, and Terrible Twos mice. The Dinosuit Mouse is introduced.
- 29: MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration begins.
- 16: The Pygmy Wrangler Mouse is released in the Jungle of Dread location.
- 16: The Valentine's Day event ends.
- 13: The Festive Gift Shoppe reopens, Valentine's Day Tournaments begin, and the <3 Gift Basket is available as a new event Donation option.
- 13: The Forever Alone mouse is released, and Cupid, Juliyes, Romeno and Romeo mice are re-released in the Town of Gnawnia, Calm Clearing, Laboratory, S.S. Huntington II and Muridae Market locations.
- 07: The Year of the Dragon Festival event ends.
- 06: The final Dragon Festival Tournaments take place.
- 05: Ronza departs, 2 days later than originally scheduled.
- 31: Chrome Charm is released.
- 31: Ronza returns to Gnawnia, selling Mining Charm, Tarnished Charm, Jade Base, Dragon Jade Base, Chrome Tacky Glue Trap, Warpath Thrasher and Chrome RhinoBot in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 26: Dragon Festival Tournaments begin.
- 23: The Calligraphy and Costumed Dragon mice are released in the Year of the Dragon Festival location.
- 23: The Year of the Dragon Festival starts, the Festive Gift Shoppe reopens and the Nitropop Charm and Dragon Breath Charm are introduced. The Dragon Festival Celebration Kit, Dragon Festival Gift Basket and Dragonbreath ACRONYM Skin are also available as new event Donation options.
- 21: 3 player and 5 player Tournaments are available for the weekend.
- 20: Four Hour Friday begins with the introduction of 4 hour Tournaments.
- 12: Pack of Champion Charms, Whisker Woods Champion Kit, Mousoleum Champion Kit, Furoma Champion Kit, Acolyte Champion Kit, Tribal Champion Kit, Balack's Cove Champion Kit, Gauntlet Champion Kit and Jungle Of Dread Champion Kit are released in the Tournament Hall General Store
- 12: Bronze Tournament Base, Silver Tournament Base, Golden Tournament Base, Dimensional Chest Champion Skin, Sandtail Sentinel Champion Skin, Sphynx Wrath Champion Skin, MonstroBot Champion Skin are released in the Tournament Hall Trapsmith.
- 12: Tournament Hall and King's Arms location are released.
- 12: Vacant Lot is closed.
- 09: The Great Winter Hunt 2011 event ends.
- 31: The first 2012 Big Boom Trap is purchased from the Festive Comet Trapsmith.
- 30: Party Head Mice and Firecracker Charms are released. New Years Mice are re-released.
- 28: Tournaments are re-released after undergoing a major overhaul.
- 21: The first Mad Elf Mouse is caught; the first Nutcracker Nuisance Trap is crafted.
- 20: Snow Fortress location is released, along with Mad Elf Mice.
- 19: Gift Opening Ceremony starts, allowing hunters to open gift under their profile trees and in team stockings.
- 18: The Toy Drive Goal is achieved.
- 14: Toy Tinkerer mouse is released.
- 13: Champion Charm is released at the Tournament Hall Charm Shoppe.
- 13: Winter Screw Charm, Winter Spring Charm and Winter Wood Charm are released.
- 13: Snow Scavenger, a new mouse, is released.
- 09: Toy Stockpile can be found as loot when using Festive Feta cheese.
- 07: Champion's Chests can finally be cracked opened; Veteran Tournament Tokens can be smashed using the Hunter's Hammer.
- 07: The Scoreboard receives a new look.
- 07: Feta Gift Basket and Winter Survival Kit are released, together with Festive Gift Basket, Jumbo Festive Gift Basket and Massive Festive Gift Basket.
- 07: Festive Feta cheese and Winter Charm are released. Candy Cane Base, Gingerbread Base and Gingerbread House Surprise are re-released. Three new skins are released, namely Festive Box Trap Skin, Digby DecroBot Skin and Winter Oasis Skin.
- 07: The Destructoy and Snowflake mice are released.
- 07: Great Winter Hunt 2011 starts with the re-release of Festive Comet location, where a massive comet obliterates Calamity Carl's Toy Factory.
- 14: Daily Rewards and Loyalty Chests are introduced.
- 08: The Haunted Shoppes at the Vacant Lot close.
- 07: +5 Bonus Luck Weekend ends.
- 04: +5 Bonus Luck Weekend starts. Lucky Hunting Kit is re-released.
- 03: The Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event ends.
- 28: The Hunting Team feature is released along with an Event-based Bonus Team Hunt.
- 25: Cobwebs can be found while Trick-or-Treating to a friend that has not played in a while.
- 23: A new recipe, Soul Catcher Reconstruction, is released.
- 21: The Soul Harvester is crafted for the first time.
- 19: 3 new collectibles, Friendly Knight Mask, Sock Ghost Plushie and Tiny Cauldron, are released.
- 19: A new trap, Soul Catcher is released.
- 19: 3 trap skins, Costumed Ambush Skin, Zugzwang's Night-Mare Skin and Count Sentinel Skin, are released.
- 19: New items can be bought at the shops in Haunted Terrortories, which includes Spooky Charm, Dreaded Charm, Cackle Charm and Wooden Crate of Splintered Wood.
- 19: Zombot Unipire, Grave Robber, Hollowhead, Gourdborg, Trick and Treat are re-released in the Haunted Terrortories, along with 3 new mice, namely Cobweb Mouse, Pumpkin Hoarder and Mousevina von Vermin which drops Cobweb, Halloween Candy and Soulstone respectively.
- 19: The Haunted Terrortories opens with the start of the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.
- 03: The second Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend ends.
- 30: The second Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend begins as Tribal mice drop larger quantities of Seashells, Savoury Vegetables, Delicious Stones and Fire Salt as loot.
- 29: Derr, Elub, and Nerg Power Charms are re-released via Donations, in preparation for the second Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend.
- 23: The Fluffy DeathBot Skin and the Grungy DeathBot Skin are removed from Donations.
- 23: The original skins are renamed as blueprints.
- 23: The trap skin system is overhauled, allowing hunters to change trap skins easily. Extremely Enraged RhinoBot Skin, Larry's First Move Skin and Jet-Black ACRONYM Skin are released.
- 23: Weekly Points, Weekly Gold, Weekly Catches categories are added to the scoreboard page.
- 25: The first Zurreal the Eternal mouse is caught and the Zurreal's Folly and Reaper's Perch weapons are crafted for the first time.
- 23: Spanish and German versions of the game are released.
- 23: The Zurreal Trap Research is made available and Zurreal the Eternal, the twelfth mouse of Zurreal's Breed, is released.
- 23: Some Library Assignment tasks are altered based on player feedback.
- 14–23: Glitchpaw mice are re-released after six hours of unscheduled maintenance on Sunday 14 August.
- 12: Crown Collector Mouse is released.
- 09: Hunters can share Luck Charms with their friends when completing a Library Assignment.
- 09: The Crystal Library, a location in the Rodentia region, is released. A new mouse group, Zurreal's Breed is formed with the following mice: Explorator, Pocketwatch, Bookborn, Tome Sprite, Flutterby, Infiltrator, Effervescent, Walker, Steam Grip, Scribe, Aether, and an unknown twelfth mouse.
- 01: The Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend ends.
- 29: The Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend begins as Tribal mice drop larger quantities of Seashells, Savoury Vegetables, Delicious Stones and Fire Salt as loot.
- 28: Derr, Elub, and Nerg Power Charms are released via Donations, in preparation for the Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend.
- 08–13: The second Zombie Invasion Weekend takes place and Grave Robber mice are released.
- 05: Chinese, Indonesian and Turkish versions of the game are released.
- 05: Crafting Rumble using Master's Seal yields three pieces instead of one.
- 05: Hunters can share Power Charms when earning a Bronze, Silver or Gold Crown, and Attraction Charms on learning a new recipe.
- 27–30: Sale on all SUPER|brie+ purchases, with prices reduced by 15%, in acknowledgement of changes to payment processes to be implemented on the Facebook Platform on 1 July 2011.
- 25: First hunter achieves Grand Dutchess rank on the Scoreboard.
- 21–27: "Newcomer Appreciation Week": the Festive Gift Shoppe reopens to sell Novice Starter Kits.
- 17–20: "+5 Bonus Luck Weekend", giving all hunters an extra +5 luck.
- 13: "Monday Mystery Mice" are released and the Harpy, Sorcerer and Desert Nomad mice drop SUPER|brie+ for one day.
- 07: Papyrus Base becomes available for purchase.
- 03: First hunter achieves Grand Duke rank on the Scoreboard.
- 02: The Dimensional Chest Trap and Sandtail Sentinel weapons are released at the Muridae Market Trapsmith
- 02: The Muridae Market location becomes available in Sandtail Desert. A new mouse group, Muridae Market Mice is formed with the following mice: Blacksmith, Desert Architect, Desert Nomad, Falling Carpet, Glass Blower, Limestone Miner, Lumberjack, Mage Weaver, Market Guard, Market Thief, Pie Thief, Snake Charmer, and Spice Merchant.
- 27: The Zombie Invasion Weekend begins as the Zombot Unipire mouse is re-released and the Zombie Kit is available as a new event Donation option.
- 26: Undead Emmental Potions are introduced in the Mousoleum and Catacombs.
- 20–23: Greater Wicked Gnarly Potions are introduced during Curious Chemisty Weekend.
- 10: The Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event comes to an end.
- 19: Bonus Eggs are released throughout the Kingdom for hunters with the Rocket Rabbit Mallet.
- 19: The Antique Golden Egg started dropping from mice for players that had collected the other 9 eggs, allowing them to hunt in the Chocolate Factory.
- 19: The Scalloped Pink Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 18: The Wavy Purple Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 17: The Stripy Red Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 16: The Blue Argyle Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 14: The Green Plaid Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 14: The Sharing Egg, Friendly Egg, and Caring Egg became available on Hunters Profiles and as loot.
- 14: The Gift Egg and Scrambles the Hunting Seer were released as new gifts.
- 14: The Chocolate Factory was released, together with the Hare Razer, Eggsplosive Scientist, Egg Painter and Coco Commander mice, Marshmallow Monterey cheese and Dark Chocolate Charms, but was inaccessible to players.
- 14: The Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event started.
- 31: The Sandstorm MonstroBot weapon is crafted for the first time.
- 26: The first Warmonger mouse is caught and the Oasis Water Node Trap and Sphynx Wrath weapons are crafted for the first time.
- 24: The Birthday Party finishes and the Festive Gift Shoppe closes as MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration comes to an end.
- 23: The Icy RhinoBot becomes possible to smash for a limited period of two weeks, to facilitate the crafting of the new Enraged RhinoBot.
- 22: The following new mice are released forming a new Mouse Group, The Marching Flame: Vanguard, Desert Archer, Sentinel, Inferno Mage, Desert Soldier, Flame Archer, Sand Cavalry, Magmarage, Crimson Watch, Flame Warrior, Crimson Ranger, Sandwing Cavalry, Crimson Titan, Flame Ordnance, Caravan Guard, Crimson Commander, Theurgy Warden, Warmonger, and Gargantuamouse.
- 22: The Seasonal Garden mice start dropping the Sandtail Call to Arms.
- 22: A new region, Sandtail Desert, and location, Fiery Warpath, are released and the Warpath Kit is available as a new Donation option.
- 18: All mice that drop Scrap Metal drop twice as much for the weekend.
- 11: "The Hope mouse is hard at work raising awareness about those affected by the recent earthquakes and tsunami" appears on the ticker.
- 04: The Festive Gift Shoppe reopens selling the Spring Toy, Birthday Bear and Silly Birthday Hat, and the Cheesecake Base and Birthday Candle Kaboom become available to buy at the Trapsmith.
- 04: The Buckethead mouse, Pintail mouse and Sleepwalker mouse are released at the Birthday Party location, and Nanny Charms and Cupcake Colby Potions are introduced.
- 04: MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration starts, Birthday mice are re-released and are found to drop 2011 Birthday Gift as loot and the Birthday Gift Basket is available as a new event Donation option.
- 22: The Heart of the Rabbit event ended.
- 10: The Costumed Rabbit and Juliyes mice are released, and Romeno, Cupid, Red Envelope, Costumed Tiger, and Romeo mice are re-released in the Town of Gnawnia and Training Grounds.
- 10: The Heart of the Rabbit event starts, the Festive Gift Shoppe reopens and the Valentine Charm and Lucky Rabbit Charm are introduced. The Heart of Rabbit Gift Basket is also available as a new event Donation option.
- 25: Charmbits and Orbs are introduced along with seven newly discovered Charms; Rotten Charm, Super Rotten Charm, Prospector's Charm, Antiskele Charm, Scientist's Charm, Empowered Anchor Charm and Dragonbane Charm.
- 25: Charm Pack #1 is released as Moustachio shares his secret to crafting Charms.
- 19: Ronza departs.
- 14: Glitchpaws reappear in all locations for a limited time.
- 12: The Shrink Ray Trap becomes available at the King's Cart.
- 12: Moustachio the Charmer is first introduced, opening a new shop in the Mountains, called the Charm Shoppe.
- 12: Rockstar mice are released in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe and begin to drop Attraction Charm, Luck Charm and Power Charm as loot.
- 12: The 2010 Ronza Voucher can be exchanged with the Crate of Ultimate Luck Charms, which contains 20 Ultimate Luck Charms.
- 12: A new trap component, Charms, is released.
- 12: Ronza returns to Gnawnia, selling the Pneumatic Tube Trap, Rewers Riposte, Arcane Blast Trap, Bacon Base, Seasonal Base, Runic Base and Tiki Base Blueprints.
- 06: The Festive Comet melts and the Festive Gift Shoppe closes as The Great Winter Hunt 2010 ends.
- 30: The New Years mouse is re-released into the Festive Comet and is found to drop Satchel of Gold, worth 2,011 gold, as loot.
- 23: Hunters are able to purchase the Explosive Toboggan Ride trap and upgrade it to the Double Diamond Adventure trap.
- 23: The Squeaker Claws mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop 2010 Winter Star and 2010 Ronza Voucher as loot.
- 23: The Slay Ride mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Sled as loot.
- 22: The Mouse of Winter Future is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Misplaced Missile Cone as loot.
- 22: The Snow Fort mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Packed Snow as loot.
- 21: Winter Star Sunglasses become available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 20: The Mouse of Winter Present is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Festive Mines as loot.
- 20: The Wreath Thief mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Icicles as loot.
- 17: The Mouse of Winter Past is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Lava Bucket as loot.
- 17: The Missile Toe Mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Holiday Explosives as loot.
- 15: Diamond, Gold, Zombie, Stealth, Centaur, Harpy, Monster, Lambent Crystal, Vinetail and Gladiator mice are released in the Festive Comet, along with new loot items Seasoned Gouda Potion, Climbing Pitons and Ski Sign.
- 15: Scrooge mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Heart of Ice as loot.
- 14: Larry's Mustache Cookies become available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 13: Stocking mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Festive Fuse as loot.
- 10: Nutcracker mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 08: Ornament mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 07: The Sylvan Plushie becomes available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 06: Christmas Tree mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 05: MouseHunt iPhone app is released.
- 03: Present mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 01: Candy Cane mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 30: The Pair of Tickets becomes available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 29: Toy mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Frozen Fromage as loot.
- 24: The Festive Gift Shoppe reopens selling Snow Globe along with other items that were previously available.
- 24: Elf mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Blue Winter Hunt Gift Box, Green Winter Hunt Gift Box and Red Winter Hunt Gift Box as loot.
- 24: The Great Winter Hunt 2010 starts, introducing new event Donation options, which include Festive Gift Baskets, Jumbo Festive Gift Baskets, Clockapult of Winter Past Skin, and Icy RhinoBot Skin.
- 17: The King's Giveaway event closes.
- 12: Trap Checks are spread out over various minutes rather than on the hour to reduce load.
- 11: Trap Skins are introduced into the game for the first time, which change the appearance, but not the stats, of a weapon. The first three weapons with skins applied are the Fluffy DeathBot, the Grungy DeathBot and the Ninja Ambush Trap.
- 11: The King's Cart (then Prize Shoppe) opens for the first time.
- 11: Three new Event Mice are released, namely the Treasurer, Snooty and High Roller mice.
- 11: The King's Giveaway event is launched.
- 02: The Halloween Trick AND Treat event ends.
- 22: First hunter achieves Duke rank on the Scoreboard.
- 22: The limits to Gifting changed due to the feedback from players.
- 22: Pumpkin Pummeler and Cackle Lantern Trap recipes are discovered.
- 21: Gifting re-released.
- 20: Gifting released, but later withdrawn due to server difficulties.
- 20: 2 new traps, the Pumpkin Pummeler and the Cackle Lantern Trap, are released, but the recipes remain unknown.
- 20: Zombot Unipire, Trick, Treat and Gourdborg mice are released in the Haunted Terrortories.
- 20: The Haunted Terrortories opens for the event.
- 20: The Halloween Trick AND Treat event starts.
- 16: MouseHunt is now available to play on Hi5.
- 11: First hunter achieves Duchess rank on the Scoreboard.
- 08: An experiment has caused a major eruption in the disposal unit of the Laboratory. The cleaning efforts are expected to last all weekend, with the more common breeds of mice in the Laboratory dropping Radioactive Sludge as a loot item.
- 01: October 2010 declared "Newcomer Appreciation Month".
- 29: The Meadow Trapsmith discontinued selling a few traps.
- 29: The Golem Mouse is once again attracted to Radioactive Blue Cheese in the Catacombs.
- 27: Hunters can now give up to 20 friends a free daily raffle ticket.
- 21: Daily Raffle feature is released.
- 21: Tidal Fisher and Realm Ripper mice are released along with changes to the timed locations Balack's Cove and Forbidden Grove.
- 17: The second ever sale on SUPER|brie+ takes place all weekend, with prices reduced by 15% under the motto "Back to School".
- 03: Spellbook Base is crafted for the first time.
- 29: Checkmate cheese is discovered.
- 29: Blackstone Pass Trap and Obvious Ambush Trap are crafted for the first time.
- 26: Zugzwang's Left Sock first appears in the Marketplace.
- 26: The Seasonal Garden General Store starts selling Ionized Salt, Spellbook Base Blueprints, Obvious Ambush Trap Blueprints and the Blackstone Pass Trap Blueprints.
- 26: Mystic Pawn Pincher and Technic Pawn Pincher are available for sale at the Seasonal Garden Trapsmith.
- 26: Zugzwang's Tower, a new location is released in Rodentia. The following mice are made available: Technic Pawn, Mystic Pawn, Technic Knight, Mystic Knight, Technic Bishop, Mystic Bishop, Technic Rook, Mystic Rook, Technic Queen, Mystic Queen, Technic King, Mystic King, Chess Master
- 25: The third seasonal change in the Seasonal Garden occurs, changing the season to Fall. The following mice are made available: Whirleygig, Pumpkin Head, Scarecrow, Harvest Harrier, Fall Familiar and Harvester.
- 22: The second season change in the Seasonal Garden occurs, changing the season to Summer. The following mice are made available: Hot Head, Monarch, Firefly, Stinger, Firebreather, Summer Mage.
- 18: First season change in Seasonal Garden occurs, changing the season to Spring, and the following mice are made available: Derpicorn, Hydrophobe, Puddlemancer, Spring Familiar, Tanglefoot, Vinetail.
- 17: Zugzwang's First Move, a new Tactical weapon, and Heat Bath, a new Hydro weapon, can now be crafted.
- 17: The Dragon's Chest may now be opened, and may contain any combination of the following: Zugzwang's Scarf, Magic Feather, Heat Bath Blueprints, Seashells, Delicious Stones, Savoury Vegetables, Pinch of Annoyance, Bottled-Up Rage, Raisins of Wrath, Inferno Peppers, Fire Salt, Coconut Milk and Vanilla Beans.
- 17: The Seasonal Garden location is released in Rodentia. At the time of the release, the Seasonal Garden was in Winter. 24 new mice are released with only 6 initially available: Bruticle, Frostbite, Icicle, Over-Prepared, Penguin, Winter Mage.
- 17: The effectiveness-rating for the current setup appears on the Camp Page of every hunter.
- 10: King's Crowns for catching 10, 100, 500 of a breed are released.
- 10: Steel mice now may drop Scrap Metal when captured using the Digby DrillBot or the Chrome DrillBot.
- 09: Balack's Cove riptides that periodically wash hunters back to the Jungle of Dread are disabled for the week.
- 15: Cherry Cheese is released via a potion.
- 15: The Cherry Mouse is released in Calm Clearing.
- 13: The SB+ Gift Basket becomes available through the donate page, allowing hunters to donate for their friends.
- 13: Gorgon Trap is released.
- 13: The Spotted Mouse is released in Gnawnia region.
- 13: Glitchpaws reappear in all locations for a limited time.
- 12: The first Molten Shrapnel Base is crafted.
- 09: Mice that normally drop Scrap Metal are twice as likely to drop it and drop twice as much through 11 July 2010.
- 09: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 8, allowing them to advance to Tier 8 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 09: The Eclipse mouse is made available.
- 07: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 7, allowing them to advance to Tier 7 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 07: Fiend and Necromancer mice are made available.
- 05: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 6, allowing them to advance to Tier 6 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 05: Paladin, Sacred Shrine, and White Mage mice are made available.
- 02: The existence of the Molten Shrapnel Base is revealed.
- 02: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 5, allowing them to advance to Tier 5 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 02: Aquos, Black Mage, Ignis, Terra, and Zephyr mice are made available.
- 30: The Windmill location is introduced along with 13 new mice scattered throughout the Gnawnia region: Magic, Spud, Tiny, Fog, Cowardly, Scruffy, Pebble, Silvertail, Field, Speedy, Pugilist, Lightning Rod,and Farmhand.
- 30: New ranks Recruit and Initiate are introduced.
- 29: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 4, allowing them to advance to Tier 4 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 29: Cowbell, Dancer, Drummer, Fiddler, and Guqin Player mice are made available.
- 22: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 3, allowing them to advance to Tier 3 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 22: Berserker, Cavalier, Fencer, Knight, Page, and Phalanx mice are made available.
- 21: The Marketplace reopens, allowing hunters to buy and sell SUPER|brie+, Maki, and Moon cheeses.
- 19: The first ever sale on SUPER|brie+ takes place all weekend, with prices reduced by 15% in recognition of Father's Day.
- 15: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 2, allowing them to advance to Tier 2 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 15: Bandit, Escape Artist, Impersonator, Lockpick, Rogue and Stealth mice are made available.
- 11: Master Burglar mice begin to appear in the Bazaar.
- 08: The King's Gauntlet location is released along with 34 mice. Only 6 of the mice were initially available (Clockwork Samurai, Hapless Marionette, Puppet Master, Sock Puppet Ghost, Toy Sylvan, Wound Up White).
- 08: Gilded cheese introduced as loot dropped by Burglar mice.
- 08: Longtail, Flying and Master Burglar mice are released in the Town of Gnawnia.
- 08: The Bamboozler Base becomes available for purchase at the Training Grounds Trapsmith.
- 08: MouseHunt major update to version 3.0 (Longtail) occured on this day. All of the current data was transferred with the exception of the Hunter's Journal and Corkboards. MouseHunt was down from 8:00 to 22:00 EST (13:00 to 03:00 GMT). The SUPER|brie+ Trade request system, as well as Facebook Credits, Cherry Credits, Rixty, and offers were disabled temporarily. Journals and cork boards were erased, but functioned normally. Tournaments and tournament teams were disabled. Many pages were completely reworked. Mouse Power types were removed. The functionality of the Give To Friends page was expanded. Many other major and minor changes occurred.
- 25: The number of Vanilla Beans needed to craft Vanilla Stilton when using Magic Essence is increased from one to five.
- 17: Balack the Banished, Brimstone, Davy Jones, Derr Lich, Elub Lich, Enslaved Spirit, Nerg Lich, Pigmy Swarm, Riptide and Twisted Fiend mice are released.
- 17: Vanilla Stilton and Vengeful Vanilla Stilton cheese are introduced.
- 17: The Balack's Cove location is released in the Tribal Isles.
- 17: Whelpling, Draconic Warden and Dragon mice begin dropping Dragon Embers in the Dracano.
- 17: The Cape Clawed General Store begins selling Antique Lanterns.
- 14: The Cape Clawed General Store begins selling Ionized Salt.
- 07: Messages relating to Balack the Betrayed begin to appear in the news ticker.
- 07: Mice in the Jungle of Dread drop up to two Fire Salt all day.
- 30: The Student Mice of the Dojo are extra attracted to Maki cheese all weekend.
- 23: The Keeper's Candle begins to burn unusually brightly, causing the Forbidden Grove to remain open for extended periods of time over the weekend.
- 15: The drop rate of Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions in the Laboratory is increased for one day.
- 31: The Harbour General Store sells Time Out Upgrade, Chrome Nanite Coating and Superstar Nanny Glasses for a limited time.
- 31: The MouseHunt Birthday II event ends.
- 24: Nannybot becomes smashable, yielding Nannybot Parts that can be used to craft the Chrome Nannybot.
- 24: Limelight cheese is introduced.
- 24: Big Bad Burroughs mice drop the Monolith Base and Superstar Nanny Glasses.
- 24: Nugget, Core Sample, Rock Muncher, Industrious Digger, Stone Cutter, Demolitions, Miner, Lambent Crystal, Itty-Bitty Burroughs, Subterranean, and Big Bad Burroughs mice are released in the Town of Digby.
- 21: Present mice appear in Great Gnarled Tree.
- 16: Silth mice are released, dropping Chrome Nanite Coating.
- 16: Curious Chemist mice are released, dropping Wicked Gnarly Cheese Curd Potion.
- 09: Dojo Sensei mice are released, dropping the Time Out Upgrade and blueprints to craft the Onyx Mallet.
- 07: Present, Birthday and Rockstar begin to drop Stolen Birthday Gifts. Birthday mice also drop Plush Terrible Twos Mouse.
- 07: Rockstar mice have now been spotted in Digby, the Training Grounds and around Cape Clawed.
- 05: Terrible Twos mice are released in the Training Grounds.
- 05: Terrible Twos begin to drop Chocolate Birthday Cake Base in the Meadow.
- 02: Terrible Twos mice are released in the Meadow.
- 02: Birthday, Present and Rockstar mice appear in Town of Gnawnia carrying loot for building Nannybot.
- 02: The MouseHunt Birthday II event starts.
- 25: First hunter achieves Count rank on the Scoreboard.
- 22: Dumpling Chef mice are released in the Training Grounds.
- 22: Tiger Heart Chest can now be opened.
- 22: Heart of the Tiger event ends, and Gift Shoppe closes.
- 19: Glitchpaw mice were re-released in few locations.
- 16: First hunter achieves Countess rank on the Scoreboard.
- 14: Cupid mice begin to drop Heart Keys in Heart of the Tiger Party
- 14: Tiger mice are released in Heart of the Tiger Party and begin to drop Tiger Keys.
- 12: Chinese Knot, Cinnahearts, Not So Secret Admirer Bunny, Plush Tiger, Soggy Fireworks, and Valentine Restraining Order are now for sale in Gift Shoppe.
- 12: Red Envelope mice are released and begin to drop Tiger Heart Chests and Satchels of Gold
- 09: Gift Shoppe reopens, selling Bow and Arrow, Candygram, Crush, Dumplings, Gold Tiger Statue, and Paper Dragon Mask.
- 09: The Heart of the Tiger Valentine's Day/Lunar New Years 2010 event started.
- 09: Costumed Tiger, Dumpling Chef, Romeno, and Romeo mice are released.
- 09: Heart of the Tiger Party is available as a travel location.
- 14: Hope mice are released.
- 05: Frosty Snow and Frozen mice are released in the Mountain.
- 04: Ronza departs.
- 02: Christmas Tree mice in the Harbour begin to drop Gingerbread Base Blueprints and Gingerbread House Plans
- 02: Festive Comet melts and the Festive Gift Shoppe closes. But hunters will still be able to claim their reward for the 12 Days 'til Christmas event.
- 02: The Great Winter Hunt '09 ends.
- 23: Larry allows players to exchange the 12 loot items from the 12 Days 'til Christmas event for the Christmas Cracker Trap or 10 SUPER|brie+ each.
- 23: Christmas Tree, Gargoyle, Scrooge, and Toy mice start dropping Twelve Liters of Egg Nog as loot in the Festive Comet.
- 22: MouseHunt featured on Toronto news.
- 22: Swiss, Brie, Mistletoe, Mouse Macaroon, and Sleigh Bell are no longer sold in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 22: Reindeer Slippers, Yule Log, Festive Restraining Order, Toy Ronza Ship, and Gold Brick are now for sale in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 22: Christmas Tree and Frozen mice start dropping Eleven Coloured Lights as loot in the Festive Comet.
- 19: Elf mice are released again.
- 15: Mouse Macaroon, Itchy Sweater, Petrified Fruitcake, Sleigh Bell, Wreath and Slap Cat are now for sale in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 15: Gouda, Christmas Coal and Posing Mouse Action Figure are no longer sold in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 14: Christmas Tree and Abominable Snow mice start dropping Three Santa Hats as loot in the Festive Comet.
- 08: The Gifts Tab was introduced.
- 03: Festive Gift Shoppe opens, selling Brie, Swiss, Gouda, Christmas Coal, Greeting Card, Icing Sugar, Mistletoe, Plank of Gingerbread, Posing Mouse Action Figure, Slightly Smaller Gift and Candies.
- 03: The Great Winter Hunt '09 begins.
- 03: Candy Cane, Christmas Tree, Nutcracker, Ornament, Present, Scrooge, and Stocking Mice are released.
- 03: Festive Comet crashes into Gnawnia.
- 03: Ronza departs.
- 28: Hollowhead mice are re-released.
- 21: MouseHunt hits 50,000+ users online.
- 20: Giant Speaker, HitGrab Rockin' Horse, Kraken Chaos, Magma Base, and Rainbow Mohawk Wig of Awesomeness available for sale in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 19: The Birthday Cake Base, HitGrab Horsey, Polar Base, and PartyBot are given the Limited Edition Shield.
- 29: The Ice Maiden weapon is released.
- 29: Mysterious Boxes can now be opened.
- 27: Crunchy, Gumbo, and Shell crafting formulas expanded to include the option to add Magic Essence, resulting in 20 pieces of the cheese.
- 12: The first Ancient Box Trap is crafted.
- 11: Chitinous, Fetid Swamp, Giant Snail, Jurassic, Magma Carrier, Primal, Sorcerer, Stonework Warrior, and Terror Knight mice are released.
- 10: Elub, Nerg, and Derr Chieftain Mice begin dropping Ancient Frayed, Ripped, and Mangled Blueprint Pieces, respectively.
- 05: Hunter's Profile updated to include "Mice Caught" and "Rare Breeds Caught" statistics. The "Mouse Tally" is also reorganized into generic difficulty, from most power to least.
- 28: Glitchpaw mice are released in the wake of some downtime caused by overloaded catch statistics, and start to drop SUPER|brie+ as loot.
- 23: The first Elub Chieftain mouse is caught.
- 22: The first Aged, Champion, Defender, Derr Chieftain, Elder, Gladiator, Grandfather, Guardian, Nerg Chieftain, Protector and Slayer mice are caught.
- 21: Alchemist, Alnilam, Alnitak, Beast Tamer, Caretaker, Conjurer, Conqueror, Finder, Grunt, Healer, Mintaka, Mystic, Narrator, Pack, Pathfinder, Renegade, Scout, Seer, Soothsayer, Spellbinder, Taleweaver, Trailblazer, Vanquisher, and Wordsmith mice are released.
- 21: Tribal Isles region is released, introducing the locations Cape Clawed, Derr Dunes, Elub Shore, and Nerg Plains.
- 21: "Hunting tips by Larry" are introduced into the game.
- 22: Champion's Chests and Veteran Tournament Tokens (then called Tournament Tokens) are now awarded to the Top 3 and Top 100 teams respectively, in each Tournament.
- 04: Briegull, Buccaneer, Captain, Leviathan, Mermaid, Pinchy, Salt Water Snapper, Shelder, Shipwrecked, Siren and Squeaken mice are released in S.S. Huntington II.
- 19–20: May Giveaway.
- 25: King's Stockade location was discovered.
- 25: SUPER|brie+ trades for 2600 gold per piece, one week after the price cap is removed.
- 22: Fairy mice in the Great Gnarled Tree start dropping the Map of the Lagoon, giving access to the Lagoon.
- 20: MouseHunt hits 40,000+ users online at 5:30PM (GMT).
- 18: The price cap on SUPER|brie+ of 1000 gold is removed.
- 09: Gnarled Cheese Curd Potions introduced as loot drops by Bear and Frog mice in the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 09: Centaur, Fairy, Nomad, Tiger, and Wicked Witch of Whisker Woods mice are released in the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 09: The Venus Mouse Trap weapon is released.
- 09: Cyclops mice in the Calm Clearing start dropping the Great Gnarled Tree Map Piece, giving access to the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 01: Glitchpaw mice are released.
- 31: Bear, Chameleon, Cyclops, Eagle Owl, Elven Princess, Foxy, Frog, Moosker, Shaman, Sylvan, Treant, and Wiggler mice are released.
- 31: Granite mice in the Harbour start dropping the Whisker Woods Clearing Map Piece, giving access to the Calm Clearing.
- 09–13: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe appears, selling Swiss cheese, Splintered Wood, Party Hats, the Birthday Cake Base, the Polar Base, and the HitGrab Horsey.
- 07–09: MouseHunt's Birthday Giveaway.
- 07: Birthday Gifts and Fancy Birthday Gifts can now be unwrapped, introducing Party Hats, the Birthday Cake Base, and the HitGrab Horsey.
- 07: SUPER|brie+ trades for 1000 gold per piece, and the developers put a price cap on how much SB+ can sold/traded for at 1000.
- 04: Acolyte Realm and Forbidden Grove locations are released. Gargoyle, Gate Guardian, Gorgon, Reaper, and Spectre mice are released.
- 19: The Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery weapon is released.
- 16: MouseHunt hits 30,000+ users online at 4:30 PM (GMT).
- 14–16: Valentine's Giveaway.
- 10: Cupid mice are released.
- 10: The Obelisk of Incineration weapon is released.
- 10: The Hunter's Hammer becomes available for use.
- 04: The first Tattered Mousoleum Map pieces are repaired by the Cartographer, revealing the new Catacombs location.
- 03: MouseHunt hits 100,000 daily active users.
- 03: The Obelisk of Slumber weapon first appears in the Trapsmith tab. It is revealed a day later at the Catacombs Trapsmith.
- 22: SUPER|brie+ trades for 800 gold per piece.
- 14: Nibbler mice are released.
- 07: Torn Pages of Plankrun's Journal first released as loot.
- 05: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe departs.
- 01: New Year's Giveaway ends.
- 31: New Year's Giveaway.
- 31: MouseHunt hits 20,000+ users online at 6:00 PM (GMT).
- 25: Gifts and Magically Wrapped Gifts can now be unwrapped, introducing Coal, Hunting Research, and the limited edition Polar Base.
- 15–19: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe appears, selling Swiss cheese, Splintered Wood, and the limited edition Snow Barrage weapon.
- 11: Abominable Snow and Elf mice are released; both drop the regular Gift, with the Elf mice also dropping Magically Wrapped Gifts.
- 04: The Dehydration Base is released with the introduction of Dehydration Base Blueprints for sale at the Harbour General Store.
- 02: Assassin and Hapless mice start dropping Ambush Trap Blueprints. Droid Parts and Rice Paper are released for sale in the General Stores.
- 02: Travel costs are overhauled and are now relative to a player's current location.
- 27: The Token of the Cheese Belt, Token of the Cheese Claw, and Token of the Cheese Fang are found to be dropped by Student mice.
- 27: The first Shredded Furoma Map Pieces are repaired by the Cartographer, revealing the new Dojo, Meditation Room, and Pinnacle Chamber locations.
- 26: Hapless, Master of the Cheese Belt, Master of the Cheese Claw, Master of the Cheese Fang, Master of the Dojo, Student of the Cheese Belt, Student of the Cheese Claw, and Student of the Cheese Fang mice are released.
- 26: Crafting is launched and Combat, Glutter, Rumble, Susheese, and White Cheddar cheese are announced.
- 26: Burroughs Salmon, Cheesy Fluffs, Curds and Whey, Invisi-glu, Ionized Salt, Nori, Paint-brand Paint, Salt, and Splintered Wood are released for sale in the General Stores.
- 26: The Bazaar opens in the Burroughs region. It contains two new shops, the Cartographer and the General Store.
- 20: Assassin mice are released.
- 18: The SUPER|brie+ Trade Request system opens. SUPER|brie+ traded for 600 gold per piece.
- 30–31: Haunted Giveaway.
- 27: Hollowhead mice are first released.
- 10: Lycan mice drop the Shredded Furoma Map Piece, giving access to the Training Grounds in the new Furoma region.
- 06: MouseHunt v2.0 officially launches after several weeks of closed beta.
- 12: Introduction of the MouseHunt Wiki.
- 10: The first and, at the time, only Master Burglar Mouse is caught.
- 09: $2500 Tuesday Event.
- 30: Greater Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions introduced as loot drops.
- 16–18: Hunter's Reward Weekend.
- 15–19: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe makes its first appearance, offering the Chrome DeathBot weapon for sale.
- 07: Black Widow mice are released.
- 28: The NVMRC Forcefield Trap weapon is released in both the Town of Gnawnia and Town of Digby Trapsmiths.
- 14: The Marketplace opens. SUPER|brie+ trades for 200 gold per piece and finishes the day at 400 gold per piece.
- 10: Ghost mice are released.
- 10: The Ambrosial Portal, Digby Drillbot, and Sinister Portal weapons are released in the Town of Digby Trapsmith.
- 17: Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions first introduced as loot drops from some of the mice in the Laboratory.
- 12: Monster mice are released.
- 23: Burglar mice are released.
- 01: Mobster mice are released.
- 01: iTunes mice are permanently retired.
- 20: iTunes mice are released.
- 13: Leprechaun mice are released.
- 07: MouseHunt is launched.