|Category: Living Garden|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Catch King Scarab
or Shattered Carmine
or Dark Magi
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Powerful essences and aromas combine to create this charm, attracting the most powerful beings in the Living Garden and beyond.|
In the Twisted Garden, this charm will attract an over-charged mouse with a predilection for Lunaria.
In the Sand Crypts, a monstrous and over-evolved mouse can be seen in the deepest and most violent sandstorms. This mouse is immensely powerful, so great care and preparation should be taken before engaging.
The Cursed City is the domain of a powerful and ancient Magi mouse, rumoured to be the cause of the city's curses. Regardless, he can never be caught with the curses still in effect.
Since you won't be able to augment your trap with another charm when taking on these powerful mice, make sure you have the strongest traps possible available to you before attempting to take them on!
The Shattering Charm cannot currently be bought at any Charm Shoppe; it is crafted as part of the Book of Living Recipes. There is also a rare chance of obtaining a Shattering Charm when hunting with an Unstable Charm.
|Formula: Shattering Charm|
- Arming a Shattering Charm alongside Lunaria Camembert allows encounters of Shattered Carmine in place of Twisted Carmine.
- When a hunter catches a Shattered Carmine, the following message is left in the Hunter's Journal:
- The incredible power of the Shattering Charm was too much for Shattered Carmine, upsetting the delicate balance of the Rift energy she had absorbed.
- Arming a Shattering Charm alongside Graveblossom Camembert after all three curses are cleared allows encounters of a Dark Magi, and can attract the Corrupt mouse even during the initial three hunts after the curse is lifted.
- When a hunter catches a Dark Magi, the following message is left in the Hunter's Journal:
- I successfully dispelled all of the Cursed City's curses and captured the Dark Magi mouse. His powerful magic was no match for my more-powerful trap!
- Arming a Shattering Charm alongside Graveblossom Camembert will attract a King Scarab.
- When a hunter catches a King Scarab, the following message is left in the Hunter's Journal:
- Success! Though it took an incredible amount of salt, patience, and luck, I was able to catch the massive and terrible King Scarab mouse! Of course, I'll have to re-salt my trap before attracting any more big game.
History and Trivia
- 14 January 2013: The Shattering Charm was introduced as part of the Living Garden expansion.