Great Winter Hunt 2018
- 1 Frozen Vacant Lot
- 2 Overview
- 3 Enchanted Icebergs
- 4 Snow Golem
- 5 Great Winter Hunt Mice
- 6 Activities
- 7 Shoppes
|Great Winter Hunt 2018|
|Number of Mice:||61|
|Opening Date:||11 December 2018|
|Closing Date:||15 January 2019|
|Vacant Lot:||15 -22 January 2019|
|The giant Festive Comet has struck Gnawnia once again! This time it has splashed down right into the middle of the Rodentia Ocean, smack dab right onto the S.S. Huntington III! Oops! Navigate the treacherous icebergs and protect Gnawnia from the icy grasp of the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse!|
Frozen Vacant Lot
The Great Winter Hunt 2018 closed on 15 January, leaving the Frozen Vacant Lot behind.
Hunters could continue to make purchases at the Great Winter Hunt Shops with Iceberg Sculptor's Picks, Snowflake Sugar Cookies, Ornament Sugar Cookies, Nutcracker Sugar Cookies, Toboggan Sugar Cookies and Firework Sugar Cookies, except for the Cartographer which have ceased to sell event map scrolls. Snowball Charm and Super Snowball Charm were added to the Charm Shoppe.
Frozen Vacant Lot Mice
The following mice could be found in the Vacant Lot:
- Bionic Mouse
- Black Widow Mouse
- Brown Mouse
- Cowardly Mouse
- Diamond Mouse
- Dwarf Mouse
- Field Mouse
- Flying Mouse
- Gold Mouse
- Granite Mouse
- Grey Mouse
- Lightning Rod Mouse
- Mole Mouse
- Pirate Mouse
- Spotted Mouse
- Steel Mouse
- Tiny Mouse
- White Mouse
- Iceberg Sculptor Mouse if 10th Iceberg has been destroyed.
During the Great Winter Hunt 2018, Hunters must collect snow golem parts from certain event mice. Once they have collected 4 Snow Golem Limbs, 1 Snow Golem Torso and 1 Snow Golem Head, Hunters will be able to make a Snow Golem and send the Snow Golem to gather gifts from locations throughout the Kingdom. Rewards are given to Hunters when the Snow Golem returns after a specific number of hunts.
Hunt with Standard Cheeses or other Great Winter Hunt Cheese to collect Pecan Pecorino. Hunt with Glazed Pecan Pecorino Cheese or Pecan Pecorino to attract mice that Snow Golem parts. Collect Explosive Christmas Crackers from the gifts the Snow Golem collects to blast through the Icebergs.
The Heads-Up Display tracks the following items:
- On the left side, the inventory of these items is tracked:
- Throwable Snowballs - Can open the Snowball Showdown from the HUD
- Festive Summoning Bell - Hover over this will show the following message: The Festive Summoning Bell instantly summons a Snow Golem home with a full load of loot! Click Return below the golem you want to summon.
- Let It Snow Charms - Can be armed/disarmed through the HUD
- Pecan Pecorino - Can be armed/disarmed through the HUD
- Glazed Pecan Pecorino - Can be armed/disarmed through the HUD
- On the right side:
- Across the bottom, the inventory of these items is tracked:
- Hover over any of the three items above will show the following message: Combine 1 head, 1 torso and 4 limbs to make a Snow Golem! Hunt with Pecan Pecorino to find more golem parts.
- Animated Snow - Hover over this will show the following message: Recycle extra parts or buy missing ones with Animated Snow.
- Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shard - Hover over this will show the following message: Use Reinforcing Ice Shards to upgrade your golems and increase the loot they bring back!
- Recycle Icon - Selecting this opens a pop-up which shows:
- You can smash Snow Golem parts into Animated Snow, and make new parts from Animated Snow!
- Across the top of the pop-up, the inventory of these items is tracked:
- Across the top, the level of each Snow Golem is being shown.
- Selecting this will open a pop-up which shows:
- The inventory of Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shards
- The number of Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shards needed to upgrade the Snow Golem to the next Level.
- The reward table for the respective Snow Golem, ranging from Level 1 to Level 10.
- A message that says: If you have the Lucky Golden Shield active, the Snow Golem will return with an extra item!
- Build - Selecting this opens a pop-up which shows the Level of the Snow Golem and the following message:
- Snow Golems love to explore! There's nothing that makes them happier than discovering new things, and bringing back gifts for all their friends. Snow Golems are very punctual, and will return in 25 hunts with as many gifts as they can carry. You can upgrade them at any time.
The table below shows the Enchanted Icebergs for the Festive Comet and its respective number of Explosive Christmas Crackers needed to blast through via detonating. Upon each successful detonation, Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shards are rewarded and can be used to upgrade your Snow Golem.
|2||Crescent Moon Iceberg||2||2|
|3||Christmas Star Iceberg||3||3|
|5||Candy Cane Iceberg||5||5|
|7||Christmas Tree Spirit Iceberg||7||7|
|9||Santa Claus Iceberg||9||9|
|10||Ice Fortress Iceberg||10||10|
|Snow Golem Level||Reinforcing Ice Shards
Required to Upgrade
|2||1||2||5 Snowball Charms|
|4||5||4||4 Throwable Snowballs|
1 Snow Golem Theme Scrap II
|8||40||8||2 Festive Ultimate Lucky Power Charms|
|10||100||10||1 Floating Reindeer Crate|
|15 and above||500||Corresponding level number||-|
Rewards from Snow Golem
Great Winter Hunt Mice
These are the Event mice that may be encountered during the annual Great Winter Hunt.
- Winter Charm is used to attract the Snowflake Mouse.
- Let It Snow Charm is used to attract the Snow Golem Architect Mouse
Old GWH Charms
- All previous GWH charms simply give stat bonuses. they do not alter the mouse pool.
Cheese Preference and Loot
- Standard Cheese, other Great Winter Hunt Cheeses and SUPER|brie+ will attract mice that drop Pecan Pecorino Cheese.
- Glazed Pecan Pecorino Cheese will attract all mice that drop Snow Golem parts.
- Pecan Pecorino Cheese will attract all mice that drop Snow Golem parts, apart from Joy, Glazy and Iceberg Sculptor.
- Other Great Winter Hunt Cheeses will attract most mice, but the attraction rate is lower than with Glazed Pecan Pecorino Cheese & Pecan Pecorino Cheese.
Hunters can complete the Event Adventure Defeat the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse.
The remnants of the Festive Comet floating in Rodentia are being carved into festive icebergs and are heading straight for Gnawnia! Blast your way through 10 icebergs to find the source and put an end to the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse's attack!
This adventure takes place in: Great Winter Hunt 2018
Gather Pecan Pecorino
Send a Snow Golem on a Looting Mission
- Build a Snow Golem from 1 Head, 1 Torso, and 4 Limbs
- Collect a reward from a Snow Golem
Blast Through the onslaught of Enchanted Icebergs
Use Explosive Christmas Crackers obtained from Snow Golem rewards!
- Blow up the Tiny Iceberg
- Blow up the Crescent Moon Iceberg
- Blow up the Christmas Star Iceberg
- Blow up the Scarf Iceberg
- Blow up the Candy Cane Iceberg
- Blow up the Ornament Iceberg
- Blow up the Christmas Tree Spirit Iceberg
- Blow up the Snowflake Iceberg
- Blow up the Santa Claus Iceberg
- Blow up the Ice Fortress Iceberg
Capture the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse
- Catch the Iceberg Sculptor Mouse
- Location: Festive Comet
- Get Iceberg Sculptor's Pick to unlock decorations
- 30,000 Gold
- 100,000 Points
- 50 King's Credits
- 1 Golem Guardian Trap
- 1 Golem Guardian Hydro Skin Module
- 1 Snowball Showdown Dust
Collect Throwable Snowballs in Snowball Storm zones and use them to reveal shapes and earn prizes!
These are the shoppes found in the Great Winter Hunt.
|Sealed Nice List||1 Ancient Relic||N/A||None|
|Sealed Naughty List||3 Ancient Relics||N/A||None|
|2019 Charm||1 Firework Sugar Cookie||N/A|
|Snowball Charm||2 Animated Snow||N/A|
|Super Snowball Charm||3 Snow Golem Reinforcing Ice Shards||N/A|
|Winter Charm||1,000 gold
2 Pecan Pecorino Cheese
|Golem Guardian Charm||5,000 gold
7 Snowflake Sugar Cookies
6 Ornament Sugar Cookies
6 Nutcracker Sugar Cookies
5 Toboggan Sugar Cookies
|Festive Ultimate Power Charm||1 Advent Chocolate||N/A|
|Festive Ultimate Luck Charm||1 Advent Chocolate||N/A|
|Snowball Mystery Pack
Contains bewteen 1 and 5 Snowball Charms
|1 Snowflake Sugar Cookie
1 Ornament Sugar Cookie
1 Nutcracker Sugar Cookie
1 Toboggan Sugar Cookie