Super Salt Charm
|Super Salt Charm|
|Category: Sand Crypts|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Be extra careful handling this charm - it's so salty, it could dry out your very fingertips if you don't treat it right.|
When you place it carefully on your trap, every successful catch thereafter will add double the salt layers to your trap a regular Grub Salt Charm would.
|Formula: Super Salt Charm|
|Extra Coarse Salt||1||10,000|
- Catching a mouse with the Super Salt Charm armed reduces the power of King Grub and King Scarab mice by 2 points on the Salt Meter in the King Grub Minigame.
- The maximum salt level of the King Grub Minigame is 50 and Super Salt Charms should be disarmed at that point, as they will continue to be consumed without providing any additional effect.
- Grub Salt Charm - Provides one layer of salt to the Salt Meter in the King Grub Minigame.
- Grub Scent Charm - Attracts the King Grub Mouse.
- Shattering Charm - Attracts the King Scarab Mouse.
- A complete list of Living Garden Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 7 March 2013: The Super Salt Charm was introduced during the MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday event.