Grub Salt Charm
|Grub Salt Charm|
|Category: Sand Crypts|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Be careful handling this charm, as it's basically just packed salt. But that's cool though, because every time you use it on your trap, it will leave a thin crust of salt that makes the King Grub Mouse easier to handle.|
Once you've got a whole bunch of layers of salt down, perhaps you should start using some Grub Scent Charms to attract him to your well-salted trap?
- Living Garden Treasure Chest
- Crate of Sand Crypts Charms (3 Grub Salt Charms)
- Sand Crypts Charm Pack
- Twisted Essence Collector Kit.
- Catching a mouse with the Grub Salt Charm armed reduces the power of King Grub and King Scarab mice by 1 point on the Salt Meter in the King Grub Minigame.
- The maximum salt level of the King Grub Minigame is 50 and Grub Salt Charms should be disarmed at that point, as they will continue to be consumed without providing any additional effect.
- Super Salt Charm - Provides two layers of salt to the Salt Meter in the King Grub Minigame.
- Grub Scent Charm - Attracts the King Grub Mouse.
- Shattering Charm - Attracts the King Scarab Mouse.
- A complete list of Living Garden Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 14 November 2012: The Grub Scent Charm was released as part of the Living Garden update.