Smelly Sodium Base
Smelly Sodium Base is a Base with special effects in Sand Crypts.
|Smelly Sodium Base|
|Base Statistics||Base Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||Uber Fresh||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|The highly unstable metallic alloy that was used to construct this base produces a bizarre chemical reaction when exposed to massive amounts of sodium chloride. When completely enveloped by salt, the outer layers of this base will begin to corrode and that process releases a noxious gas that oddly smells exactly like a Grub Scent Charm!
This salty base will add +1 to the salt level in the Sand Crypts upon catching a mouse with any salt charm.
Once the salt level reaches 50 in the Sand Crypts, this base will automatically attract the King Grub Mouse without the need for a Grub Scent Charm!
Smelly Sodium Base can only be obtained from opening Season 10 Treasure Chests. These chests are labeled (Season 10) in their names.
The chance of a chest containing this base increases with every chest opened.
The 30th Season 10 chest is guaranteed to contain the Smelly Sodium Base if it is not yet owned by the Hunter.
- Sand Crypts
- Adds King Grub and removes all other mice from the attraction pool when salt level is at 50
- Increases the salt level by 2 upon catching a mouse with Grub Salt Charm armed
- Increases the salt level by 3 upon catching a mouse with Super Salt Charm armed
- Upon catching the King Grub mouse with Grub Salt Charm or Super Salt Charm armed, salt level is reset to 2 or 3 respectively instead of 0
- Curse Breaker Base - also a Season 10 exclusive reward
History and Trivia
- 9 November 2022: The Smelly Sodium Base was introduced as part of Relic Hunter Season 10.
- 29 November 2022: The Smelly Sodium Base gained the salt-boosting effect in Sand Crypts.