Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese
- 1 Obtaining Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese
- 2 Using Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese
- 3 Related Items
- 4 History and Trivia
|Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese|
|Category: Balack's Cove|
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|Vengeful Vanilla is a cheese best served cold. With a strong, tangy flavor, extreme vanilla sweetness, and just a hint of bitter mold, it tastes horrible-- and the cheese knows it! The main attractive feature of Vengeful Vanilla is its smell. So strong and delicious that it bypasses the natural wariness of even a hardened character like Balack, it draws its victims in... and then the taste does the rest.|
Obtaining Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese
Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese - 1 Piece Recipe
|Formula: Vengeful Vanilla Stilton (1 piece)|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture ANY of the following:|
|Pinch of Annoyance||1||N/A|
|Raisins of Wrath||1||N/A|
|Curds and Whey||1||12|
|Total||1,262 gold||Cost Per Piece: 1,262 gold|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese - 3 Piece Recipe
Using Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese
If Hunters are washed out of Balack's Cove into the Jungle of Dread while hunting with Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese, their cheese will attract the Swarm of Pygmy Mice and, rarely, the Pygmy Wrangler Mouse.
- Vanilla Stilton - Used to gather materials for crafting Vengeful Vanilla Stilton.
The following items are required for crafting Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese:
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 17 May 2010: Vengeful Vanilla Stilton Cheese is introduced with the release of Balack's Cove.