Rift Power Charm
(Redirected from Rift Power)
The Rift Power Charm is part of the Riftwalker Set.
|Rift Power Charm|
|Category: Rift Power|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||5%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Equip this charm and you'll experience real, rifty power. Witness the swirling energies barely contained within and marvel! Also, handle carefully! You don't want to drop it - who knows what would happen if it were to shatter while not carefully armed on a trap?|
- Shade of the Eclipse and The Total Eclipse in Valour Rift
- Unstable Celestial Timechest when highest floor reached with Ultimate Umbra Augmentation is 16-31
- Valour Rift Treasure Chest or Rare Valour Rift Treasure Chest
- The Rift Power Charm can be obtained by using Riftifier Potion on Power Charm.
- The Rift Power Charm can also be crafted given the proper ingredients: see Formula.
|Riftwalker Set||Riftstalker Set|
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)||
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)|
|The Rift Set Bonuses require the Hunter to own a Rift Base, Weapon, and Charm.|
- Power Charm
- Rift Vacuum Charm - Used to gather Calcified Rift Mist.
- A complete list of Riftwalker Set items can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 9 September 2014: The Rift Power Charm was introduced as part of the Burroughs Rift location.