|Loot:||Satchel of Gold (250 gold)|
S.S. Huntington III
|Mouse Group:||Aquatic Order|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Some say this commandeer of a mouse comes from a long line of pirates while others simply think his attire is the result of certain insanity. No matter the case, this mouse is known for its ability to steal cheese from even the most able of traps. As with any respectable pirate, there is sure to be gold in the pockets of this mouse.
Pirate mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- Prior to the release of MouseHunt 3.0 in June 2010, Pirate mice could also be found in the Town of Gnawnia and Training Grounds.
- They have been located in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during Ronza's 2009 and 2011 visits.
- Pirate mice began dropping the Wavy Purple Egg as loot, in the Harbour on 18 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Pirate mice began dropping a bonus Pirate Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- Pirate mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux, Firecracker Charms, and Harbour Souvenirs as loot.
- Prior to the Gnawnia mice population shift on 19 September 2013, the Pirate Mouse could also be found in the Meadow.