|Locations:|| King's Arms|
Town of Gnawnia
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|Bait Pref:||SUPER|brie+ cheese|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
These little, feathered vermin arrived at the town of Gnawnia in a large flock one day, covering the trees and shoving the real birds out of the birdbaths. When some elderly tourists sat down on one of the park benches and started feeding them crumbled cheese, the mice evicted all the tenants of the local birdhouses, and settled in for a long stay. Though the real birds have sought out more peaceful habitats, these winged pests don’t migrate often.
History and Trivia
- Flying mice and Longtail mice were introduced in the Town of Gnawnia on 8 June 2010, together with the rollout of MouseHunt v.3.
- On 30 June 2010, Flying were added to the Meadow and Windmill locations.
- Flying mice began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot, in the Town of Gnawnia on 16 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- Flying mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- Flying mice gained a taste for Brie and Gouda during the 19 September 2013 Gnawnia population shift, although SUPER|brie+ still remains the most effective.
- On 25 March 2014, the Dream Drifter mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Flying mouse.