|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Gold:||450||Bait Pref:|| Brie Cheese|
|Locations:|| King's Arms|
Town of Gnawnia
|Loot:||Packet of Flour|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|These little, feathered vermin arrived at the town of Gnawnia in a large flock one day, covering the trees and shoving the real birds out of the birdbaths. When some elderly tourists sat down on one of the park benches and started feeding them crumbled cheese, the mice evicted all the tenants of the local birdhouses, and settled in for a long stay. Though the real birds have sought out more peaceful habitats, these winged pests don’t migrate often.|
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Flying Mouse.
The Flying Mouse drops loot in the following location:
- Spring Egg Hunt 2015 - 31 March 2015 through ???
- MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration - 29 February through 12 March 2012
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011 - 14 April through 10 May 2011
History and Trivia
- 8 June 2010: The Flying Mouse was introduced in the Town of Gnawnia, with the roll-out of MouseHunt v.3.0.
- 30 June 2010: The Flying Mouse was added to the Meadow and Windmill locations.
- 25 June 2013: The Flying Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 19 September 2013: The Flying Mouse gained a taste for Brie Cheese and Gouda Cheese during the Gnawnia population shift, although SUPER|brie+ still remains the most effective bait.
- 25 March 2014: The Dream Drifter Mouse was introduced as the Rift counterpart of the Flying Mouse.
- 25 March 2014: The Flying Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Flying Mouse began dropping Packet of Flour as loot at the Windmill.