|Super Rotten Charm
|Category: Toxic Spill
||Stale Cheese, Encounter
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:
||MouseHunt Info Page
|Imbued with rock-hard Stale SUPER|brie+, this charm emits a powerful stench that puts a mouse into a severely disorientated state. The intense odour also increases the chance of your bait turning stale should you fail to attract a mouse.
The Super Rotten Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Super Rotten Charm
|Recipe can be unlocked by:
||Have a piece of Bait turn stale
- Angelfish, Betta, Eel, Cuttle, Koimaid, Treasure Hoarder, Treasure Keeper, Tritus, Serpent Monster mice in Sunken City
- Barmy Gunner and Corrupt Commodore mice in Harbour
- Farmhand and Spud mice in Windmill
- Funglore, Lumahead, Mouldy Mole, Nightshade Masquerade, Spore Muncher, Sporeticus mice in Fungal Cavern
- Gelatinous Octahedron, Mutated Siblings, and Spore mice in Toxic Spill
- Living Ice mice in Slushy Shoreline
- M400 mice
- Magma Flow zone mice in Sunken City
- Mairitime Pirate and Scarlet Revenger in Floating Islands
- Prospector mice in Claw Shot City
- Pygmy Wrangler and Swarm of Pygmy Mice in Jungle of Dread
- Rift Guardian mice in Gnawnia Rift
- Scruffy mice in Harbour, King's Arms, and Windmill
- Soldier of the Shade mice in Valour Rift
- Yeti mice in Iceberg and Slushy Shoreline
- Labyrinth Charm Shoppe
- Zokor Charm Shoppe
- The Super Rotten Charm increase the chance that bait will go stale when it fails to attract a mouse.
- Toxic Spill
History and Trivia
- 25 January 2011: The Super Rotten Charm was introduced when Moustachio shared his secret to crafting Charms.
- 21 January 2014: The introduction of the Toxic Spill location added a location-specific property to Super Rotten Charms.