- "Ultimate" redirects here. For other uses, see Ultimate (disambiguation).
The Ultimate Charm guarantees that the next mouse encountered will be caught, even if the encountered mouse is normally immune to capture. There is a chance that the charm will not be consumed after use.
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Careful... Careful... This charm is humming and vibrating with energy, and the slightest disturbance may - or may not - cause it to pop!|
With this charm equipped, you will catch the very next mouse you encounter - guaranteed! What's not guaranteed is if it's consumed or not. Sometimes the vibrations of your trap will set it off and it will dissipate into the ether, and sometimes... not!
Being very hard and expensive to acquire, you'll want to save these charms for a special occasion. But hey, if a mouse ever looks at you funny, you can break out this charm and wipe that grin right off its face!
The Ultimate Charm can be obtained from:
- Mouse loot:
- Hunting with Unstable Charm
- Purchasing from Charm Shoppe in Queso Canyon
- Ancient Dive Crate
- Crate of Ultimate Charms
- Ful'Mina's Gift
- Royal Loot Crate
- Unstable Rift Core
- Treasure Chests:
- Using Ultimate Potion on various types of Garden Essences
- Crafting as part of the Book of Living Recipes, using the following formula:
|Formula: Ultimate Charm|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Catch ANY of the following:|
- The Ultimate Charm guarantees that the next mouse encountered will be caught, even if the Power Type is wrong or the encountered mouse is normally immune to capture, such as a Warmonger Mouse before all Theurgy Warden Mice in Wave Four of Fiery Warpath are caught.
- There is a chance that the Ultimate Charm will not be consumed after use.
- After each hunt, the Ultimate Charm creates an entry in the Hunter's Journal:
- If the charm is not consumed, the message reads:
- Your Ultimate Charm rumbles and shudders, but stays intact. Phew! It's still good for another use!
- If the charm is consumed, the message reads:
- With a tiny pop and a sigh, your Ultimate Charm shatters, releasing the rift energy stored within.
History and Trivia
- 14 January 2013: The Ultimate Charm was introduced as part of the Living Garden expansion.