The Heat Bath is a Hydro weapon.
|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|What's the deal with pools, anyway? Mice go in, they splash around, they get *shudder* wet. . . Clearly there's no appeal there. Even water loving mice like to get out of the pool every now and then and get dry-- really, really dry. And the unbearable heat of the torch is a nice touch as well. It gives the whole trap the feel of the tropics. Now, mice won't have to go far from home to get that 'just sat out in the sun for eight hours' feeling!|
The Heat Bath is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
Hunters must have 20,000,000 points to craft the Heat Bath.
|Formula: Heat Bath|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a Dragon Mouse|
|Heat Bath Blueprints||1||N/A|
- Harpoon Gun - Source of Launcher Parts for crafting the Heat Bath.
- Net Cannon - Source of Launcher Parts for crafting the Heat Bath.
- A complete list of Hydro weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 17 August 2010: The Heat Bath was introduced.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the Heat Bath was lowered from 24,800,000 to 20,000,000.