|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|An amoeba of amalgamation! Some form of advanced charmistry has created this marvel! Using this charm causes an incredible reaction which causes advanced charm fusion, producing another random charm!|
Every time you hunt with an Unstable Charm equipped, another, random charm will be placed in your inventory!
- The Unstable Charm could be bought for 4,600 gold at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during her Summer 2015 visit. It cannot be refunded.
- The Unstable Charm is also available in the Marketplace or via Give To Friends
- The Unstable Charm can be looted from the following mice:
- Charm Shoppe in Queso River, Charm Shoppe in Prickly Plains, Charm Shoppe in Cantera Quarry and Charm Shoppe in Queso Geyser.
When hunting with an Unstable Charm armed, a message appears in the Hunter's Journal (even for failure to attract or catch):
- *POP* Your Unstable Charm pops off your trap and has turned into a XXX Charm. You quickly add it to your inventory!
The following charms are known to result from using an Unstable Charm, although some occur much more frequently than others.
The following charm groups, with minor exceptions, do not result from using an Unstable Charm:
- Event Charms
- Fiery Warpath Charms
- Gnawnian Express Charms
- Limited Edition Charms
- Riftwalker Set Charms
History and Trivia
- 13 May 2014: The Unstable Charm is introduced during the Spring Egg Hunt 2014 event.
- 2 July 2014: The Unstable Charm becomes available as loot with the introduction of the Sunken City location.
- 13 January 2015: The Unstable Charm becomes available from Grave Robber mice during the Zombie Invasion Week 2015.
- 5 March 2015: The Unstable Charm starts producing Cupcake Charms and Rainbow Charms with the release of MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday.
- 12 May 2015: The Unstable Charm starts producing Spore Charm variants with the release of Fungal Cavern.
- 23 June 2015: The Unstable Charm starts producing Baitkeep Charms, Extreme Attraction Charms, Extreme Ancient Charms, Extreme Power Charms, Forgotten Charm, Shielding Charms, Super Ancient Charms, Super Attraction Charms, Ultimate Ancient Charms and Ultimate Attraction Charms, with the release of Season 3 Treasure Maps.
- 30 June 2015: Unstable Charms are made available at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 20 July 2015: The Unstable Charm starts producing Ultimate Anchor Charms with the release of the Sunken City Bonus Loot mini-event.
- 3 March 2016: The Unstable Charm starts producing Extra Sweet Cupcake Charms with the release of MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday.
- 27 September 2022: The Unstable Charm starts producing Rainbow Spore Charms with the release of the Treasure Map update for Folklore Forest. Cackle Charms, Freshness Charms, Shamrock Charms were removed from the possible pool of conversion results.