|Category: Basic Bait|
|Stales To:||Radioactive Sludge|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|Imbued with Pollutinum, these specially crafted pieces of Brie Cheese contain the same mouse-attracting power as regular Brie Cheese with an added 20% Power Bonus! This cheese is effective anywhere in the Kingdom where regular Brie Cheese is used.|
Obtaining Empowered Brie Cheese
Empowered Brie can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Empowered Brie Cheese Recipe
|Formula: Empowered Brie Cheese|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture 5 Sludge mice|
|Curds and Whey||16||12
|Total||642 gold||Cost Per Piece: 642 gold|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Using Empowered Brie Cheese
Empowered Brie can be used with success in these regions:
- Use in King's Gauntlet is restricted to Tier 1
- Whisker Woods region
- Furoma region, with the following exceptions:
- Rodentia region, with the following exceptions:
- Tribal Isles region, with the following exceptions:
- Sandtail Desert region, with the following exceptions:
Empowered Brie will attract mice throughout the Kingdom (see Locations above).
- Radioactive Sludge - Produced by Empowered Brie when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 28 October 2015: Empowered Brie was introduced on the Marketplace.
- 24 July 2018: Toxic Brie's name was changed to Empowered Brie.