Red Double Sponge Charm
|Red Double Sponge Charm|
|Category: Twisted Garden|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Mice in the Twisted Garden carry tiny amounts of water to sustain themselves. Equipping these Red Double Sponge Charms allow you to collect double the red drops for yourself, and then use them to attract Dehydrated Mice with a power bonus.|
The Red Double Sponge Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can be crafted given the proper ingredients.
The Red Double Sponge Charm can sometimes be found inside a Living Garden Treasure Chest.
|Formula: Red Double Sponge Charm|
|Red Double Dewdrop Powder||1||5,000|
The Red Double Sponge Charm causes mice in the Twisted Garden to drop 2 Red Dewdrops, which are needed to activate the Red and Yellow Dewdrop Minigame. However, if the hunter already has collected 9 red drops, then the charm only collects 1 drop.
- Red Sponge Charm - Collects 1 Red Dewdrop
- Yellow Sponge Charm - Collects 1 Yellow Dewdrop
- Yellow Double Sponge Charm - Collects 2 Yellow Dewdrops
- A complete list of Living Garden Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 7 March 2013: The Red Double Sponge Charm was introduced during MouseHunt's Fifth Birthday event.