(Redirected from Toxic Brie Cheese)
|Category: Basic Bait|
|Stales To:||Radioactive Sludge|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|These specially crafted pieces of Brie Cheese contain the same mouse-attracting power as regular Brie Cheese with an added 20% Power Bonus! This cheese is effective anywhere in the Kingdom where regular Brie Cheese is used.
This cheese has a 85% attraction rate for mice who prefer it.
Obtaining Empowered Brie Cheese
Empowered Brie can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Empowered Brie Cheese Recipe
Using Empowered Brie Cheese
Arming Empowered Brie gives a 20% Power Bonus while having the same attraction rates as Brie.
Empowered Brie can be used with success in these regions:
- Use in King's Gauntlet is restricted to Tier 1
- Whisker Woods region
- Certain mice in the Calm Clearing and Great Gnarled Tree will not be attracted
- Varmint Valley region
- Burroughs region, with the following exceptions:
- Toxic Spill
- Digby Dirt Dwellers in the Town of Digby
- Most mice in the Mousoleum
- Furoma region, with the following exceptions:
- Certain mice in the Dojo
- Use in the Meditation Room and Pinnacle Chamber is restricted to the Hapless Mouse
- Rodentia region, with the following exceptions:
- Chess Master in Zugzwang's Tower
- Certain mice while Docked in the Sunken City
- Tribal Isles region, with the following exceptions:
- Many mice in Derr Dunes, Elub Shore, and Nerg Plains
- Use in the Jungle of Dread is restricted to the Sylvan Mouse
- Balack's Cove
- Sandtail Desert region, with the following exceptions:
Empowered Brie will attract mice throughout the Kingdom (see Locations above).
- Radioactive Sludge - Produced by Empowered Brie when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 28 October 2015: Empowered Brie was introduced on the Marketplace.
- 24 July 2018: Toxic Brie's name was changed to Empowered Brie.
- 22 March 2022: The attraction rate of Empowered Brie was updated in description.