(Redirected from Toxic Brie Cheese)
|Category: Basic Bait|
|Stales To:||Radioactive Sludge|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|Imbued with Pollutinum, these specially crafted pieces of Brie Cheese contain the same mouse-attracting power as regular Brie Cheese with an added 20% Power Bonus! This cheese is effective anywhere in the Kingdom where regular Brie Cheese is used.|
Obtaining Empowered Brie Cheese
Empowered Brie can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Empowered Brie Cheese Recipe
Using Empowered Brie Cheese
Empowered Brie can be used with success in these regions:
- Use in King's Gauntlet is restricted to Tier 1
- Whisker Woods region
- Furoma region, with the following exceptions:
- Rodentia region, with the following exceptions:
- Tribal Isles region, with the following exceptions:
- Sandtail Desert region, with the following exceptions:
Empowered Brie will attract mice throughout the Kingdom (see Locations above).
- Radioactive Sludge - Produced by Empowered Brie when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 28 October 2015: Empowered Brie was introduced on the Marketplace.
- 24 July 2018: Toxic Brie's name was changed to Empowered Brie.