Difference between revisions of "Empowered Brie"
(stales to Sludge)
(remove current template)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 19:58, 11 December 2015
|Category: Basic Bait|
|Stales To:||Radioactive Sludge|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|Imbued with Pollutinum, these specially crafted pieces of Brie Cheese contain the same mouse-attracting power as regular Brie Cheese with an added 20% Power Bonus! This cheese is effective anywhere in the Kingdom where regular Brie Cheese is used.|
Obtaining Toxic Brie Cheese
Toxic Brie Cheese can be crafted using the proper ingredients.
Toxic Brie Cheese Recipe
Using Toxic Brie Cheese
Toxic Brie Cheese can be used with success in these regions:
- Use in King's Gauntlet is restricted to Tier 1
- Whisker Woods region
- Furoma region, with the following exceptions:
- Rodentia region, with the following exceptions:
- Tribal Isles region, with the following exceptions:
- Sandtail Desert region, with the following exceptions:
Toxic Brie Cheese will attract mice throughout the Kingdom (see Locations above).
- Radioactive Sludge - Produced by Toxic Brie Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 28 October 2015: Toxic Brie Cheese was introduced on the Marketplace.