|Larry's Loot Lexicon:
||MouseHunt Info Page
|Powered by small fragments of Living Shard, this technologically advanced charm is scientifically engineered to increase the quantity of Radioactive Blue Potions dropped while hunting in the Burroughs' Laboratory.
The Scientist's Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can be crafted given the proper ingredients. It can also be obtained as a result from hunting with an Unstable Charm.
|Formula: Scientist's Charm
|Recipe can be unlocked by:
||Capture a Monster Mouse
- Balack the Banished, Derr Lich, Elub Lich, Nerg Lich and Riptide mice in Balack's Cove
- Betta, Coral Guard, Eel, Old One, Serpent Monster, and Tritus mice in Sunken City
- Burglar mice in Bazaar, Harbour, King's Arms, Laboratory, and Tournament Hall
- Chamber Cleaver mice in Bristle Woods Rift
- Cherry mice in Calm Clearing
- Crystal Cave Worm, Crystalback, and Stalagmite mice in Fungal Cavern
- Goblin mice in Lagoon
- M400 mice in various locations
- Mage Weaver mice in Muridae Market
- Magma Flow zone mice in Sunken City
- Master Burglar mice in Bazaar
- Rift Guardian mice in Gnawnia Rift
- Shipwrecked mice in Cape Clawed and S.S. Huntington IV
- Sky Warden mice in Floating Islands
- Sludge Swimmer mice in Toxic Spill
- Soldier of the Shade mice in Valour Rift
- Wolfskie mice in Iceberg
- Labyrinth Charm Shoppe
- Zokor Charm Shoppe
History and Trivia
- 25 January 2011: The Scientist's Charm was introduced when Moustachio shared his secret to crafting Charms.
- 1 Scientist's Charm could be received from opening a 2011 Birthday Gift.