Proposed Timeline Cleanup
- 31: New Year's Giveaway begins
- 31: MouseHunt hits 20,000+ users online at 6:00 PM (GMT)
- 25: The Gifts and Magically Wrapped Gifts are able to be unwrapped, introducing Coal, Hunting Research, and the Polar Base
- 15–19: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe appears, selling Swiss cheese, Splintered Wood, and the limited edition Snow Barrage
- 11: Satchels of Gold starts to be dropped in the Dojo
- 11: Abominable Snow and Elf mice are released; both drop the regular Gift, with the Elf mice also dropping Magically Wrapped Gifts
- 9: Combat Research starts to be dropped in the Dojo
- 4: Dehydration Base is released and can be acquired by crafting supplies together with blueprints found at the Harbour General Store
- 2: Travel costs are overhauled and are now relative to your current location
- 27: Tokens of the Cheese Belt, Tokens of the Cheese Claw, and Tokens of the Cheese Fang are found to be dropped by the relevant Student mice
- 27: The first Shredded Furoma Map pieces are repaired by the Cartographer, revealing the new Dojo, Meditation Room, and Pinnacle Chamber locations
- 26: Hapless, Master of the Cheese Belt, Master of the Cheese Claw, Master of the Cheese Fang, Master of the Dojo, Student of the Cheese Belt, Student of the Cheese Claw, and Student of the Cheese Fang mice are released
- 26: Crafting is launched and Combat, Glutter, Rumble, Susheese, and White Cheddar cheese are announced
- 26: Burroughs Salmon, Cheesy Fluffs, Curds and Whey, Invisi-glu, Ionized Salt, Nori, Paint-brand Paint, Salt and Splintered Wood are released in the General Stores at the Bazaar, Harbour and Training Grounds.
- 18: SUPER|brie+ Trade Requests is released.
- 31: The Haunted Giveaway ends.
- 30: The Haunted Giveaway begins.
- 21: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe is removed.
- 10: Shredded Furoma Map Pieces are released as loot from Lycan mice in the Mousoleum. The first is collected by Karen Davidson.
- 6: MouseHunt 2.0 is released.
- 9: $2,500 Tuesday commences.
- 30: Greater Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions are released as loot from Monster mice in the Laboratory and Vampire mice in the Mousoleum.
- 19: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe is removed.
- 18: The Hunter's Reward Weekend ends.
- 16: The Hunter's Reward Weekend begins.
- 28: NVMRC Forcefield Trap weapons are released in Trapsmiths at the Town of Digby and Town of Gnawnia.
- 22: Tattered Mousoleum Maps are released as loot from Zombie mice in the Laboratory. The first is collected by Josh Ruoff.
- 14: The Marketplace is released.
- 10: Ambrosial Portal, Digby DrillBot and Sinister Portal weapons are released in the Trapsmith at the Town of Digby.
- 10: Keys to the Town of Digby are released as loot from Dwarf mice in the Laboratory. The first is collected by Heath Dewrell.
- 18: Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions are released as loot from Bionic, Granite and Steel mice in the Laboratory.
- 4: Burroughs Laboratory Map Pieces are released as loot from Ninja mice in the Mountain. The first is collected by Brandon Lim.
- 7: Bionic, Brown, Diamond, Dwarf, Gold, Granite, Grey, Pirate, Steel, White and Zombie mice are released in the Town of Gnawnia.
- 7: Brie, Cheddar, Marble and Swiss cheeses are released in the Cheese Shoppe at the Town of Gnawnia.
- 7: Explosive, Stone, Wooden and Wooden with Target bases are released in the Trapsmith at the Town of Gnawnia.
- 7: 500 Pound Spiked Crusher, High Tension Spring, Mouse DeathBot, Mouse Mary O'Nette, Mouse Trebuchet, Swiss Army Mouse Trap and Tacky Glue Trap weapons are released in the Trapsmith at the Town of Gnawnia.
- 7: MouseHunt is released.
- MouseHunt History – outdated.