- Paymentwall can now be accessed at mousehuntgame.com/offers.php
- Made some small tweaks to how news posts are displayed and fixed a few minor display errors.
- Lengthy descriptions in the mobile premium shoppe can now be scrolled.
- Drill Charges can now be sent to friends using the Send Supplies page.
- An error was previously corrected where the Meteor Core Prison Trap was being spent when purchasing the Ember Prison Core Trap instead of merely being a requirement. We are now in the process of crediting hunters where possible with their missing Meteor Prison Core Trap. Missing Meteor Core Prison Traps will be given out by Wednesday, June 19. Unfortunately we are not able to identify all players with missing Prison Core Traps. If you believe you are missing a trap and have not received one by Thursday please reach out using the contact us feature.
- Implemented means of temporarily disabling specific game features for specific players to avoid placing players in the King's Stockade for minor rule infractions.
- Communication restriction prevents a player from accessing the forum or posting to cork boards.
- Trade restriction prevents a player from accessing the Marketplace, and exchanging supplies and gifts with other players.
- Competitive restriction prevents a player from joining teams and tournaments and from contributing to the scoreboard.
- Interaction restriction prevents players from all interactions with other players such as joining maps and going on hunts with friends, and all restrictions listed above.
- Added Account Status section within the Personal Information section of User Preferences where any active and past infractions can be viewed.
- Bug Fixes
- The following fixes are a part of the latest mobile app update. Please make sure to update your app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Corrected issue in mobile app where attraction and power bonuses were being displayed as decimal values instead of percentages.
- Corrected issue where some players could not sound the horn from a mobile notification after changing their password.
- Corrected incorrect formatting of cork board post dates in mobile app.
- Other updates
- Added an icon on MouseHunt development team member profile pages to confirm they're staff.
- Corrected issue where the "Allow receiving supplies from anyone" user preference would occasionally revert to its default value.
- Fixed Empowered SUPER|brie+ not having the same encounter rates as SUPER|brie+ in Muridae Market.
- Corrected typo in Queso Canyon premium shop.
- Updated text in marketplace notifications for clarity.